Why late?

Four Gang In School

"Good morning" L said to Yuki, who just get out of her house gate. 

Yuki jump in shock , "Oma..You're like ghost..Suddenly at here.." . L hold her hand and drag her toward his car, he open the door for her. 

"I bring you to school.Get in" he said while smiling to her. Yuki blush and think , 'This is the first time I ever seen him smile..' 

L hit Yuki's head lightly , "What?!" Yuki rub her head and stare at him. "What are you thinking?Faster get in, if not we'll be late for school." L said . 

=====In School=====

"Oh man..School going to start soon,where is Yuki and Josephine?!" Alicia said while looking around , Angel was going around the school finding for both of them.

"Yah! Did you'll saw L and Sungjong?" Sungyeol run to Alicia and Jess . They shook their head and said , "Josephine and Yuki are nowhere to be seen too.." .

"Good morning~" XinXin step into the classroom , greeting her everyone with a bright smile but rolled her eye at Attractive and Beautiful. "Good morning " Alicia and Jess greet her back. XinXin looks around , "Where is Angel,Josephine and Yuki?" 

"Josephine and Yuki have not come yet so Angel went around the school to see if they're at somewhere else." Jess explain to her , she nodded and sit down on her seat. Alicia turn to XinXin , "Oh ya..Feeling better? Last night you were so drunk." 

"Better now.Just a bit dizzy..Thanks! But how did I get home?" XinXin asked. Alicia and Jess look at each other and chuckled ,"Don't you know Hoya bring you home last night?" XinXin stunned and turn to looks at Hoya who was laying his head on the table. 

"Okay class! Get ready for lesson!" Ms Kim said while standing in front of the whiteboard.All get into their seat in one minute. "Now how's not here today , monitress!" BiBi stand up as she's the monitress , "L,Sungjong,Yuki,Josephine.There're not here yet." Ms Kim nodded and take down the name as she looks around. 

"Than where is Angel?" Ms Kim ask Bibi , "She's somewhere around the school.She said that she don't want to attend your lesson." . Ms Kim give her a looks , "Are you sure she said that?" BiBI nodded. 

"YAH! Don't anyhow say! Ms Kim this is not truth! Angel went around the school to find for Yuki and Josephine to see whether they're in school." Alicia stand up while banging the table and said. BiBi shout back , "Ms Kim don't believe her! I'm the monitress.What I'm say is truth!" 

"OKAY STOP! I will ask her once she get back.Let see how long she take just to find her friend.Both of you sit down." Ms Kim shout and began the class. 

Half way through the class , the door open . "Mianhae!" Angel rush in and bow to Ms Kim. Ms Kim looks at her , "Where did you go?" Angel panic and said , "I..go around the school to find Yuki and Josehpine." 

"So did you find them?" Ms Kim put down her marker and turn to face Angel ,who was still standing at the door way.

Angel shook her head. "THAN YOU SHOULD GET BACK IN TIME!" Ms Kim suddenly shout at her.

"Mianhae!" Angel said and bow 90 degree to Ms Kim.

"There better be no next time!GET OUT OF THE CLASS!" Ms Kim order her. Angel went out of the class and close the door behind her saying softly, "Unreasonable.." She sit outside the class and text Alicia. 

=============

To : Alicia the Animer ! >< ~

"I can't find them around the school.Did any of them text you? "

*Reply Message* 

From : Alicia the Animer ! >< ~

"That's weird..Sungjong and L are not in school yet.Nope..Sorry letting you standing outside the class.Can't text!Ms Kim seem to saw it.Mianhae! >.< "

Angel sigh and call Josephine and Yuki phone number, but one never pick up while one seem to off her phone.

After about 15 minute....

Yuki,Josephine,L and Sungjong run into the school together . "Faster!! " Sungjong yelled as he run ahead of them. They reach where their class is and saw Angel standing outside of the class.

"Hey!What you doing here?" Yuki asked. 

"No time to explain.Four of you better get into the class before Ms Kim get angry." Angel said to them , they nodded and open the class door.

"Why are four of you late?" Ms Kim asked. Josephine start to panic , "Dead end.." Yuki said softly and pull L jacket. L seem to give the hint of asking for help. 

"We were on the way to school but than we saw a elderly fall down on the road, so we help him to the hospital for a check up." L said to Ms Kim was a face that show no panic at all. 

"Wow..He's great in lie!" Josephine said softly to Yuki. Yuki give no reply. Sungjong was trying not to show that he's panic. Ms Kim looks at L with a 'Really?' expression. L just looks back to Ms Kim with a calm looks. 

"Okay,four of you are excuse.Go back to your seat and get ready for lesson." Ms Kim said . Yuki raise her hand and said, "Why is Angel standing outside?" 

"Becuase she's was late for class,she went around the school finding for you'll." Ms Kim said . Yuki said , "Can't you let her in?She don't meant to be late." 

"Than can she DON'T went to find you all?That's a stupid question.She should have know that no matter what,she should be in class in time." Ms Kim said. 

Josehpine drag Yuki back to seat and the lesson began.

=====Lunch Break======

"I wonder what will Ms Kim said to Angel." XinXin said while wondering. NerdyNerd were waiting for Angel together with Infinite.As L keep want to eat with Yuki. 

Angel bow to Ms Kim and went over to her friend. Alicia ask , "What did she said?Any pushinment?" . Angel nodded her head , "Pushinment for 2 hour..In class after school.Gosh..That's going to be like hell." 

Both group went to the cafe and the whole cafe start to scream due to Infinite. Beautiful run over to them and grab their own *guy* hand. 

"L !! Come eat with us~~" Mika said and trying to drag L to their table.

L push her away and said coldly , "Go away.From now onward,don't come near me."

He pull Yuki to stand in front of him and said to everyone in the cafe, "From now onward! She,Yuki,is my girlfriend.So stop coming over to me."  Mika run away crying with the her friend after her.

They sit down in a concer and start to chat while eating. Alicia ask four of them , "Why are you'll four late?The elderly thing seem fake."

The other Infinite member nodded while looking at Sungjong and L.

"Come on bro! Tell us the truth." Hoya said . "Yeah,we know you're telling lie!~" Sunggyu tease L. L chuckled and start to tell them the reason. 

=====Flashback======

"Stop the car!!" Yuki suddenly shout as she look outside the car window. L stop the car and ask , "Why?" . Yuki ask L to follow her,they cross the road to the opposite garden. In front of them is Sungjong and Josephine sleeping. "Gosh..They don't go home last night?" L said and went to wake Sungjong up. 

"YAH!" L yell into Sungjong ear, he jump up and this cause Josephine to sit up too. 

"Both of you don't go home last night?Don't we said you will bring her home?" L said as he point to Josephine. "Too tired...Mianhae.What time is it?" Sungjong rub his eye while answering L. 

"8.50am.We're on the way going to school." L answer cooly. "Uh..HUH?! 8.50AM?! OH SHOOT GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL THIS TIME!LET GO!!" Sungjong said as he pull Josephine to stand up. 

"How are you both going to school without uniform?" Yuki said.

"Oh shoot..Than let just don't go school." Josephine said and lay her  head on Sungjong shoulder.Sungjong move away from her and said , "We must go! Hyung~~ Please drive us back to our house..Even late we still must go to school~Please~" Sungjong beg L with a puppy eye. "Fine fine!" L said and drag both of them into the car.

*End of Flashback*

"No wonder..Sungjong! You should not have fall asleep!" Dongwoo said , lightly hitting Sungjong head. 

Sungjong pout , "I don't meant too..I was really tired." 

"JongJong are always tired.~" Josephine said and put her arm around him. "All your wrong!Let hyung have to lie to teacher.." Sungjong said ,pointing at L. 

"Come to say of it, you're really good in lie!" Josephine said . 

"He's always the best in lie~He even once lie to his mom that he kill his own dad! His mom was freaking afraid that time.hahahas!" Sungyeol said and all laughing out loud. 

"Thanks for helping us by lie to Ms Kim." Yuki said , looking at L with eye containing full of thanksful. L smile to her and looks back at her . 

"Yah!~Both of you if want to have romanctic sence, please go to else where." Hoya said and all laugh , he suddenly make eye contact with XinXin , he blush and look away quickly pretending nothing happen. XinXin raise her eyebrow thinking what gone into him. 

=============================

Still no one comment?T.T Anyway update! Sorry for not updating yesterday.Was lazy..Hahas~Mianhae! 

-PinkyLoveMusic