Shut up, Bastard!

Four Gang In School

"Hyung where should we go!" Sungjong said , jumping up and down like a kids. 

"Pub." L said coldly. Sunggyu give a shock face and went to touch L forehead, "Are you having fever?Going to pub this early?We're in uniform!"

L brush Sunggyu hand aways, "Are you pabo?We can change to home clothes.Let meet at "y Dance Floor" on 3pm.Don't any of you dare to be late." L walk away from them and get into a car that came to fetch him. 

Meanwhile NerdyNerd was walking home together,as they live close to each other. 

"Lalalala~" Angel sing randomly as she swing Alicia hand with the other member walking behind them. 

"Hey girl~Should we go to pub later since we have nothing to do at home too." Josephine suggest. All thought for a while and nod their head. 

========3pm========

"Pabo..It's already 3pm and where are they?!" L talk to himself while looking at his phone. 

"It's you?" Yuki said and raise her eyebrow. L look up from his phone and said , "What you doing here?" . 

Yuki cross her arm and walk to stand beside him but far away , "Why?Can't I be here?" 

"That not what I mean." L replied her and look straight ahead. Both of them keep in silent for a long time.

"Waiting for your friend?" L asked. Yuki nod and looks at her phone. "NerdyNerd?" Yuki nod again. This time , L chuckled. 

"What you laughing at?" Yuki stare at him. L shook his head and saw his group of friend coming so he went to join them. They all went into the pub, leaving Yuki outside waiting for her friend. 

"YUKI~!!!" Angel ran to her and smile. "kekeke~Mianhae~I'm late again."

Yuki smile, "It's okay.They're not here yet." Both of them were chatting while waiting for the rest to come.Right after they'll come,they went into the pub.Hiding Angel and Alicia behind them and pretend they're 18 year old and above.They faster sat down in a concer.They order drink and began to chat.This time round,Beautiful and Attactive walk into the pub,many guy turn to looks at Beautiful. 

"Oh my god..Damn.Why everytime we saw till them?!" Hoya said. L just shook his head and went back to flirt those girl around them. "..That Coco going come over to me again.How I wish I can hide in toilet forever." Sungjong said and drank his beer. His friend laugh at his line and he just give a cute expression. 

"OPPA!~" Beautiful push Attactive away and ran to Infinite. "." Sunggyu said softly as he looks away. "Sungjong-ah~Waiting for me?~" Coco said and push the other girl away from him. "Hey!" one of the girl said and Coco just stare at her. "Emm..Nono! But Hoya hyung miss you! " Sungjong point to Hoya and Hoya give him a *what the hell* look. "Oppa miss me?I miss you too oppa!But I miss sungjong oppa more~"

"Yah! Let go over there!" Boomz pull the other member of Beautiful aways from Infinite. *take them away!~Yes thanks you!* Sungjong thought. "Get away from me! I want go to Infinite Oppa!" Bibi pull herself away from Boomz and ran over to Sunggyu and hug him. "What the hell!Get away from me!" Sunggyu push Bibi to the floor. Boomz grab Sunggyu collar, "You dare push her?! Are you counting for death?!" Infinite all stand up as well as Attrative. 

"Yah!What you trying to do?!Get your hand off him!" Woohyun shout. 

"Oppa! Don't fight!!Boomz! Don't hurt him!! " Bibi said as she hold onto Sunggyu arm but Sunggyu push her away again.

Meanwhile,the other group are shouting at each other,NerdyNerd sit there and see what is going on. 

"Again.Much trouble.Let don't get invole." Jess said and shook her head. 

"Let chat!" Alicia said. The other nod as they looks at other group shouting while trying much not to care.

"Hey,remember how we met each other?I kinda of forgot!" Yuki said and take a gulp of beer.

"I still remember.Long story start huh?~" Josephine said as she start to flashback. 

*Yuki,Alicia,Josephine and XinXin were in the same middle school.They were such a nerd back than,been bully by their school Kingkas and Queenkas and this cause them to hate Queenkas and Kingkas alot,even right now.Right after they enter Seoul Dance High School,they decided they change themselves.

They will be a bad girl,to prevent people from bully them again.They help normal student that been bully by Infinite,Beautiful and Attravtice.That why,they're a mystery to everyone.No one know whether,they're good or bad student.They good to normal student but a badass to Queenkas and Kingkas.

They met Jess and Angel in high school.Angel was a nerd in their class.Been target by Beautiful's Viva and always been bully by them.So NerdyNerd decided to let her join them in order to protect her.As for Jess,they found her been such a quiet girl and so,they add her into NerdyNerd too.* 

"Oh ya! That's how we met hahahas!" Yuki laugh loudly. 

"YAH! BE QUIET!" this loud voice grab everyone attention back to Infinite.It was Dongwoo shouting at Beautiful and Attractive. 

"SHUT UP! BASTARD!" Devilz shout back and this cause both Infinite and Attractive to fight.Those girl around them,inculded Beautiful start to scream and run. Those random girl run to NerdyNerd. 

"How how?!" A girl ask Yuki and point to the two group that are fighting. Yuki start to worry and thinking how to stop this fight as she looks at her other friend, "Any idea?" .

"Like I say,don't care." Jess said and sit down again. 

"But ... leaving them like this won't solve anything!" Angel said and looks at the fighting scene before turning to looks at Beautiful,hiding in the concer. She laugh softly as a plan pop out,she looks at Josephine and it seem that Josephine know what she's thinking about,she smirk and nod to her.

======================================

Update!~ How? How to stop both Infinite and Attractive to break the fight? See the next chapter and you'll know.

-PinkyLoveMusic