Day 3 - Rainforest Part 1

Four Gang In School

Sungjong and few others was flirting with other Girls dancing .

* Pabo Sungjong! * Josephine rolled her eyes and went away , Alicia saw it and wonder what had happen ..

- NEXT MORNING -

NerdyNerd was preparing for their outing with Infinite and others today to the Rainforest .

" Hey ! Don't you find it weird ? Yuki seems happy today ! " Jess tap Angel's shoulder and whispered .

" Yeah right .... " Angel raise an eyebrown looking at Yuki . " But i think , Josephine is more weird . " Alicia eyes went big .

" Why ? " Jess and Angel asked at the same time , Alicia starting to explain to them ...

After all of them prepared , they went outside Gathered .

" Alright , is all of you here ?! " Sunggyu shouted , " YEAH ! " All replyed . " Okay , Lets go ! "

L and Yuki was holding hands walking together . 

" Man... i hope there isn't any spider there.... " Josephine whispered to herself and shivered , Sungjong heard .

" Ohh~~ Someone is Scare of SPIDER ~~ !! " Sungjong went sarcastic , Josephine stared at Sungjong without saying any words and walk on her own .

" See ! Told you ... " Alicia told Angel and Jess . " Maybe she's jealous ... mmmm " The three of them touches their chin .

* What the hell is wrong with her ?! * Sungjong look Josephine as she walks .

"L and Yuki?! Both of you-" Jess points at them .

"Yeah ." L pitch Yuki's nose .

"Yah!" Yuki gave him a small punch , Dongwoo who was walking behind them saw the scene which makes his heartbreak.

*Well...if Yuki is happy , i will be Happy..try to forget the Feelings alright?* Dongwoo sighed .

*Damn!! L and Yuki seems to be together again!* Mika stomp her feet .

Xinxin seems still can't forget that night yesterday .

"Don't worry Xinxin , i'm here always here to protect you." Hoya holds Xinxin tightly , Xinxin nodded like a Kid .

"Oppa!" Bibi hugs Sunggyu's arm .

"Mmm , Baby?"

"i'm Scared..."

"Rofl , its Morning. What a coward." Jess said and walk pass them .

"You!" Bibi points at her .

"What?"

Alicia saw what happen , walk pass Bibi and purposely kicks the muds .

"EEEEEEEWWW!!!!" Bibi cried .

"Oh my! I'm sooooooooooooo sorry." Alicia pout.

Boomz suddenly appear and ran towards Bibi , help to clean .

"Argh ! You !" Boomz wanted to whack Alicia .

"Don't you dare." Sungyeol grab Boomz hand .

*Omo!* Alicia face suddenly blushed , Jess caught it .

"Yah! Guys stop! , Lets go before the day turns night ." Sunggyu walks off first .

"WAIT FOR ME Dear!" Bibi follows Sunggyu , Boomz face appears jealously .

Alicia , Jess , Sungyeol shivered . "Dear..."

On the other hand , Angel was exploring around those trees .

"Looks like someone likes exploring eh?" Woohyun said , Angel didn't replied and continue doing her own things.

"Yah! I'm talking to you!" Woohyun grab Angel's arm .

"Let go." Angel stared at him .

"Reply-to-me."

"i Replied." Angel kicks his that one , which makes him pain till .... 

"Woah , Hyung . Hope you still can be a Father." Sungjong joked , Woohyun gave him a death glare .

Suddenly ...

"SUNGJONG!!!"

"WOOHYUN!!!!" Coco and Viva running towards them .

" !" Sungjong and Woohyun quickly speed up .

"Help me!" Sungjong grab Josephine's arm , Woohyun grab Angel's arm .

Josephine and Angel saw Coco and Vivi chasing , they look at each other and nodded .

"Why you stop?" Woohyun and Sungjong asked .

"SUNGJONG !!!"

"WOOHYUN!!"

"There Your Man." Josephine and Angel hand them over .

"YOU!!" Woohyun and Sungjong stares at Josephine and Angel .

Josephine and Angel rolled their eyes and went off .

"YAHH!!!"

Soon all of them arrived to a safe area and starts to build things up , it turns night .

All of them sitting together and watch the night sky .

 

=====================================================================

Finally update :X , Sorry for the SUPER LONG NO UPDATE ! T-T ...
 
*Bows 1000 times*