Lets Get on the DANCE FLOOR !

Four Gang In School

Alicia took out her phone and start to message Angel . Angel was reading story books , her phone rang and took her phone .

NEW MESSAGE :

From : Alicia the Animer ! >< ~

" Hey Angel , .. mmm .. , i apologize just now at School . i just can't take it how Beautiful they treat us ... Wanna come to Clubbing Please~~~ T^T? We all are having fun ! And we have some important news to tell you ! :) "

REPLY MESSAGE :

To : Alicia the Animer ! >< ~

" Its okay , i understand .. mm , okays :) . "

Not long enough , Angel arrived to the Club .

" YOOO ! . WELCOME WELCOME ! " Xinxin went Over to Angel and get her to the Dance Floor .

" Uh wait wait !! , Alicia told me that you all have some important news , what is it ?? " Angel asked .

" Oh ! That matters ! its , L and Yuki are Couple from now on !! "

" WHAT?! " Angel stunned . Xinxin smile and Angel know it .

* Sigh... again ... * Angel shook her head .

" ANGEL ! " Alicia ran towards Angel grab her to the sit and started chatting .

" HEY DJ ! , START THE DANCE FLOOR ! " Josephine shouted and DJ put some Music on .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4H_Zoh7G5A&feature=player_embedded

and the Musics goes !

"Dance the night away
Live your life, and stay young on the floor
Dance the night way
Grab somebody drink a little more
Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala
Tonight we gon’ be it on the floor
Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala
Tonight we gon’ be it on the floor
"

All went Hyper !

" WOOOOO ~~~ !!!! " All screamed , drank happily .

Josephine saw Sungjong dancing alone , while the other Infinite Dance with NerdyNerd and other girls .

* Heh ~ * Josephine smirk and went towards Sungjong .

" JONG JONG !!! " Josephine jump out and hang her arm around Sungjong .

* Oh my god ... * Sungjong face went Pale .

" Yah , ... i heard from my friend that you say bad things about me huh ? " Josephine raise an eyebrown .

" Errr ..... Did i ? ah haha ~~ " Sungjong thought till Last Night ...

Both went " Ah hahaha ~ "

" NOW ! DANCE WITH ME ! " Josephine pulled him and both started dancing .

While all of them were dancing ... Sungyeol and Sungjong went to dance the *Dance* All were laughing out loud .

* Haha , he is so Cute !!! aigooo * Alicia keep giggle , Angel saw and started to *hmmmm~* When all of them continue dancing , Jess and Sunggyu knock till each other .

" HEY ! " Both of them stare at each another . While they are still dancing , One of the Couple were French Kissing and all of them mouth went " O " ....

" Wow ! HOT HOT ! ~ " Angel point at them .

" Maybe L and Yuki should do this ! " Xinxin teased them , Yuki gave Xinxin a *Punch* on her arm . She and L blushed .

" i AGREE !! " Jess , Josephine , Woohyun , Sunggyu , Angel , Hoya , Sungjong , Sungyeol and Alicia raise up their hands . L stare at them and they goes * Awww ~ *

After the Clubbing song ends , all of them went to their place and sit .

" WOO ! Awesome NIGHT ! " Xinxin shouted raise her both hands up .

" YEAH ! Aish tired! " Alicia breathing heavily , Yuki , Xinxin and Josephine was so thirstly that they just took a big glass of beer and drink it . All stunned by looking at them drinking .

Angel , Jess and Alicia was drinking Juice , because they know they might get drank . The Night is getting Late , all of them were ready to go home but ... Josephine , Yuki and Xinxin were drank ...

==============================================================================