Secrets Behind Them

Four Gang In School

"Don't you think that you should tell Yuki about it?"

Dongwoo shook his head and replied, "I don't think that it is a must when she is so happy with her current life. I just want her to be happy." He smiled and the person in front of him shook his head and sighed.

"Don't worry, Sungyeol!" Dongwoo pat Sungyeol's arm, "But...How is it with Alicia??" Sungyeol's face lighten up once he heard his love ones name! He giggled and looked down to the floor, "I'm happy that I met her."

"Ahh~ I'm glad that you've finally found your soulmate! Forget about the past and move forward. Treat her well!" Sungyeol nodded and smile widely, "I will treat her well!"

Both of them looked down to the first floor as they were at the rooftop. Meanwhile, Woohyun and Angel walked together at the first floor. Sungyeol raised his eyebrow and asked Dongwoo, "Hyung, I thought that Woohyun hyung hate that girl?" Dongwoo shurgged and says, "How will I know?"

"Where could they be heading to?" Sungyeol says to himself, "Shall I tell Alicia about it?"

 

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

"Where are we going?" Angel asked Woohyun as she followed him, "Somewhere."

"Where?" Angel ran to blocked him from walking, he just smile and says, "Somwhere over the rainbow." She gave him a looks, he rolled his eye and asked, "So, are you coming?" 

She kept quiet and asked, "You're not planning anything right?" He innocently shook his head. "Nope~ You're my friend! What could I be planning?"

"Alright." She stepped aside to let him walk, he walked past her and secretly smirk as he thought, ' Angel-shi, look forward to the THINGS that I'm going to show you. This is what you get from hurting me.'

 

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Jess had been running for 30 minute without stopping, she had been using up all her enegry. She shook her head and carry on running, 'Ani..I can't give up so easily.' Her tears dropped as she ran, she wiped it off but it kept flowing down. She stopped at a bench, she looked up to the sky as she slowly closed her eye.

'You got to get good grades!' her parent's voice rang through her head. She flinched at the thoughts of their voice.

"Are you okay?" She looked up to saw Sunggyu, she nodded her head. "Mind if I sit beside you?" She shook her head.

Silent is in the air. Nothing else but silent. The smell of hers sweat, the smell of his cologne, it mixed up to a unique smell that lets others know that they are both different. "You have been quite quiet."

Jess turned to him and chuckled, "I'm always quiet." He shook his head, "Ani. You ain't that quiet when you're a kids."

"W-What?"

He turned to her with an eyes filled with emotional, "I says, you ain't that quiet when you're a kids."

 

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

"BOOO!!" Sungyeol jumped out of the concer and scared Alicia. She let out a deep breathe and pushed him, "YAHH!! You scared me!" He giggled and pulled her into his embrace, "This is my plan!" She smiled. Sungyeol her head and says in a soft voice, "You know..I'm glad that I met you."

"Really?"

He nodded his head, "Really." Alicia hugged him back and says, "I'm glad that I met you too, my choding."

"Aww~ My nickname! Ain't you a choding too?" Alicia chuckled as she pulled away from him, "I am not a choding, pabo."

Sungyeol placed his forehead against her and says, "You ARE a choding, my girl! Miss Choding!"

"Oh ya, I had something to ask you."

"Hmm?"

"You know that Woohyun hyung hate Angel, right?" Alicia nodded her head, "But..I saw them going somewhere together!"

Alicia's eye widen, "Jinja?!" Sungyeol nodded his head.

"That's weird..."

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

 "Jong.." Josephine called out, she sighed and thoughts, 'How long must I keep my feeling toward you?' She looked outside the window and sighed again.

"Why are you sighing?"

"YUKI!"

"You don't need to shout!" Yuki rolled her eye and sat on the sofa, "So, why are you sighing?"

Josephine shook her head, she rubbed her arm and looked aside, "Nothing much.."

"Liar."

"Really!"

"Stupid liar~"

"Stop singing Big Bang's song."

"I love you ~Baby, I'm not a monster~" Josephine took a soft toy and threw it to Yuki, "HEY!"

Josephine stared at Yuki, she sighed and says, "Okay fine! I will stop singing, alright? Just tell me what's wrong with you?"

"Promise you won't tell anyone." Yuki nodded her head.

"I like Sungjong."

 

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Annyeong, reader!

 

PinkyLoveMusic is here!

 

Sorry for not updating and now....

 

 

WE'RE BACK!

 

GUYS!

Remember to comment!