The Evil Plan By L

Four Gang In School

"Got the plan?" L smirk with a evil looks, all Infinite and NerdyNerd member nodded their head in a cheeky way expect for Hoya and XinXin who was chatting far ahead. 

"Okay so,meet at the nightclub later.Let go Yuki,I bring you home." L wave bye to his friend , hold Yuki hand and walk to his car. 

==============================

Both of this group was inside the nightclub,sitting in a concer of table with lot of random girl surrounding them. All of the Infinite member flirt with the other girl,even L,expect Hoya who was sitting there keep been force to drink the jug of beer they order by Infinite. 

"DRINK IT DRINK IT!~" L cheer as he keep feed Hoya with the jug of beer , Hoya just do as he was told and keep drinking it. The rest of the Inifnite smirk and giggle softly as they saw it. They looks at NerdyNerd and they were feeing XinXin  with a jug of beer too. 

"Beer are so nice! More!!!" XinXin said and raise the empety jug of beer high up in the air. All cheer for her and order another jug of beer. 

Suddenly Angel and Yuki keep laughing , XinXin give them a 'What thing?' looks and they just shook their head but still keep laughing out loud. 

"Hey~What you both laughing at?!" XinXin look at both of them , Angel laughing while saying "Nothing Nothing!Drink drink!~DRINK MORE~!!" She keep pushing the jug as XinXin drink the beer.

Jess look at L and tap Yuki shoulder , "Hey,your boyfriend are flirting with other girl,don't you feel jealous?"

Yuki looks over to L and smile , "I don't mind.As you know...hehe."

Jess raise her eyeborwn and nodded and take a drink , "Oh ! This is beer damn XinXin put it in front of me!" Jess curse as she take the wrong drink. Angel looks at Jess with a admire looks , "Omg! Jess!! My idol! You're damn cool~~" she give Jess a puppy eye , Jess move away from her and laugh. 

After Hoya and XinXin was both drunk,Infinite exchange number with the girl they flirt with and bring Hoya out while NerdyNerd bring XinXin out of the nightclub. 

"Argh!! Why is it so hot?!" Hoya his own shirt as he's in the car, Sungyeol cheer and said, "WOAH!Someone already so anxious huh?!" All laugh and they reach Hoya house. NerdyNerd bring XinXin into his house while Infinite bring Hoya into his own house. They put both XinXin and Hoya on Hoya's bed. 

"HAHAHHAS!" Alicia laugh out loudly and was follow by Angel . "SHHH!!" L ask them to be quiet ,they cover their own mouth but still laughing quietly. 

"Let the party began!! Wohoo!!" Sungyeol said and went to Hoya and take Hoya shirt off . 

"Waaa! SO FIT!HAHAHHAS!" Sungjong teased and all laugh. "Now Now! It's Her turn!!" Dongwoo shout ready to take her shirt off ,"WAIT!!You're a guy!Let us do it!" Josephine stop Dongwoo ,laughing she went over 

"WAA , Hyung~Why so anxious?You want to replace Hoya a not?HAHAHAS!" Woohyun tease and start to laugh out loud, Dongwoo give him a dead glaze and he keep quiet , trying not to laugh. 

Josephine and Yuki went over to XinXin , they began to her shirt until left a few button ,"Stop stop,isn't it too over?" Angel stop Josephine and Yuki from XinXin's shirt fully. "Oh ya~There're guy here too ,so let leave a few button on~" Yuki said.

Sunggyu and woohyun looks at each other and said , "It's our turn to tease them now.hahahas!" They both push Hoya and XinXin toward each other and position them in a hug. All step back and start to laugh softly.

"They does match a lot!" Alicia said , Jess nodded and said "Since XinXin love fit guy,let her have it.hahahs~You'll as his mom and dad , approve?" 

Sungyeol pretend to be the mom and cry while went over to L hugging him like L is his "husband" , "Hubby~Our son at last found a girl~". L start to laugh like crazy and all was shock by it , all drag him out of the room and close the door behind them. 

"Wow hyung!First time you brust out laughing!hahahs!" Sungjong looks at L with a big eye expression.L keep laughing and Sungyeol cover his mouth and said , "Because I'm too Bee-ti-ful~That why my hubby find me so lovely~" Sungyeol do a kiss expression to L and this cause L to brust out laughing more. 

"HAHAHAHHAS! STOP THE GAG!" L said while keep laughing. 

"Emmm..Hoya..Parent not at home?" Angel asked and looks around. 

"His parent are always oversea.Hehe!" Sunggyu laugh like a crazy person , all start to laugh too.

All went out of Hoya house and went back home , with L bringing Yuki back . Leaving Hoya and XinXin spending a night together...In Hoya house! 

===========================================

So....How will Hoya and XinXin react when they first wake up next morning?Read and you will know =P 

-PinkyLoveMusic