I Missed You

Four Gang In School

"Yah!" XinXin threw the clothes back to Josephine, "This isn't mine! So, don't put it in my bag."

"Please~ My bag doesn't have any space left.." Josephine said.

"Ani."

Josephine sighed, "It is okay, dongsaeng! Give it to me." Alicia took it from Josephine and put it into her own bag. Josephine smiled due to her kindness and says, "Gomawo, unnie!"

"Where is Angel and Jess?" Yuki asked XinXin but XinXin just shurgged, "I don't know."

"Jess went for morning jog!~"

"Really? But right now is already noon.."

"Ahh..Right.." Josephine poked her tounge out and hit her head. Yuki shook her head and smile, "What about Angel unnie?"

XinXin and Josephine looked at each other, "Mollayo.."

"Sungyeol oppa says that he saw Woohyun and unnie going somewhere." Three of them turned to Alicia, "Jinja?!"

She nodded her head, "Really."

Josephine raised her eyebrow and asked, "I thought that they hate each other? How is it possible that both of them are going somewhere."

 

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Sunggyu grabbed onto Jess's arm, "Won't you believe me?" She kept quiet as she pulled away from his grab, he tighten his grab, "Waeyo?!"

"Because I just don't believe you're the little boy.." Jess spoke in the soft voice. Sunggyu closed his eye and sighed, "I am that little boy that you played with in the past."

Jess turned to him, "Really?" He nodded his head, "Really."

"I missed you.." She says out, he smiled and pulled her into his embrace, "I missed you too."

Both of them cried as they finally found their long lost childhood friends.

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

"Hyung, what if I told you that I like Josephine?" Sungjong asked L.

He dropped his phone, "W-What?!" Sungjong picked up L's phone and returned it to him, "Thanks you.."

"I says that I like Josephine."

L dropped his phone again, "HYUNG!!!"

"Mianhae! MIanhae! I'm just surprise to heard of this news!!!" Sungjong rolled his eye, "I guess I shouldn't told you in the first place."

L threw his arm around Sungjong and says, "Aww~ Sungjong-ah, don't be like this!"

"Hmph!"

"If you like her, I advise you to confess to her!"

Sungjong looked to L, "Really? Should I? What if she reject me?"

L shurgged and says, "If I was you, I will confess to her even knowing she will reject me."

Sungjong raised his eyebrow, "Are you saying that she will reject me?!"

"No NO NOO! Of course... YES! You must be much more manlier for a girl to like you."

Sungjong gave L a punch, "Aish, is this man enough?"

"OUCH!" L touched his cheek and shouted, "You're not a man at all!!!!"