Sorry

Four Gang In School

 

☜♡☞

"I...i-" Suddenly ,

"SUNGJONGIE!!" Coco ran towards me and pull me away , "HOW CAN YOU KISS HER?! THIS GOD DAM GIRL!" Coco pointed at me shouting at Sungjong .

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Sungjong shouted back which shocked You and Coco .

"But-but OPPA! You're MINE!! ONLY MINE!!' Coco started to cried , "Er- , i still have things to do ." Josephone coldy replied and walk away .

"mianhae..." Josephine whispered , "No-" Coco hug Sungjong prevent him to chase after you .

☜♡☞

Xinxin was walking down the sands , near the sea . Breathing the freshing air ,

"Ah~" Xinxin stretch her arms , "Hey.." Suddenly a familiar voice came , she turned stunned .

"Fl-fly.." Xinxin takes backwards slowly , "Hey...i'm i'm sorry for what i did.. please..don't go away...i..." 

"Don't get near Xinxin." A cold voice sounded , "Hoya !" Xinxin ran behind him ,

"What are you trying to do?" Hoya gave Fly a death glare .

"i'm just apologizing to her for what i did ." Fly stared back and switch to a warm eyes when looking at Xinxin .

"Apologize? tsk , If you really wanna apologize , then please . Don't get close to her anymore , that will be fine ." Hoya said .

"Still , its her choice . You shouldn't help her to decide ." Fly walks away , Hoya clutch his fists .

"Calm down oppa.." Xinxin hold Hoya's hand , Suddenly Hoya hug her tighly and whispered .

"I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you ."

☜♡☞

"Aish.." Angel touch her swallon feet , "Damn! Why did i even care that jerk and risk my life to save him!" she kick the chair infront of her , "Ouch!!"  

"Take it easy Angel , if not your feet will get even worst . " Alica said , Suddenly the door knocked . 

"I guess someone is here to apologize ~" Alica teased , "Hey!" without knowing Angel blushed abit .

Alica went to open the door , "Er.. hi.. is Angel in?" Woohyun said .

"Well well , yes . Knew you will come . Come in , i shall go out then ." Alica said and close the door .

"What are you doing here?" Angel looking at the other side , 

"Em... i'm sorry.." Woohyun scratch his head , "Yeah yeah , But sorry doesn't cure everything!" Angel stared at Woohyun .

"If not , what you want me to do?" Woohyun stared back ,

"Mmmm..." Angel thought of an idea and evil giggled .

*Uh ... this can't be good ... why did i even come the first place?! Damn you Woohyun!!* Woohyun thought .

☜♡☞

"NO!" Bibi storm up , "I'm not gonna let Jess take away my Sunggyu!" she raise her voice and rewind the memory where she saw Jess and Sunggyu hug .

"Yeah! i'm not gonna let Angel win too!" Viva kick the dustin which cause it to fell . Honey which just came out from the bathroom wiping her hair with towel and smirked .

*I'm not gonna let my girls suffer .* Honey thought .

➳♥ ➳♥ ➳♥ ➳♥ ☜♡☞ ➳♥ ➳♥ ➳♥ ➳♥

jiajialee96 , Updated! :P

 

Comment? XD