Why our hand touch?

Four Gang In School

"Class! There will be a project later after school! All of you are expect to stay back!Meet at this class on 2pm!" Ms Kim said and the whole class went ," HUHH!! i DON'T WANT!" Ms Kim bang the table and said , "SILENT!Any question?"

Angel raise her hand and said , "I have pushinment later for 2 hour.How am I going to do project?" she was hoping she can skip the pushinment. But Ms Kim said, "Do the project in the pushinment room than." Angel give a 'What the hell' expression', "Ne.."

=====After School=====

"1.30pm..30 minute for us to have lunch!! Before that freaking project start." Dongwoo said and kick his table. Sungyeol put his hand on Dongwoo shoulder, "Relax man..It's just project," 

"For you it will be easy! You're good in study! I was freaking bad in it.Hehe,help me do can?" Dongwoo said and look at him and Sungjong. 

"Don't bully my Sungjong!I will help you later." Sungyeol said and went to hug Sungjong in a cute way.

"GAY!! " Hoya point at bothof them and laugh ,the other laugh along with him.

Sungjong push Sungyeol away , "EH!! I'm not gay!!"

Sungyeol pout and went over to Hoya , "Than you're my baby~hahahhas!" . Hoya face went pale and said , "OMG! Don't come near me!" He run to hide behind L. All will laughing like loudly as they're the only person in the classroom.

=======After lunch time========

"I need go to the pushinment room now..Bye bye!" Angel said with a tired expression than change to a smile . All nodded and she run to the pushinment room. 

"Poor her,coz of us,she need to be in that pushinment room for 2 hour.." Yuki said and shook her head. Josephine nodded , "I feel gulity toward her." 

They went to the classroom and all were already in there expect for Infinite. They walk past Beautiful , they keep stare at NerdyNerd. Viva start to talk loudly , "Aigoo~Someone missing from a group huh~Poor her been pushin.HAHAHAS" Beautiful laugh along with her. "You!" Alicia said , but Jess pull her down back to seat , "Don't care those ".

Ms Kim come into the class and start to explain the project , halfway she notie something. "Where's that group of guy?" . 

"You mean Infinite?They're not here yet." Coco said. At this time, the door open and Infinite run in they don't even bother to greet the teacher,they went straight to their seat. "Where you'll go?" Ms Kim question them. 

"Go toilet.Stomach pain." Hoya said and put both leg up on the table. Whole class laugh.

"7 of you , stomach pain at the same time?" Ms Kim cross her arm and ask.

"We eat the same thing that why same time staomch pain." L said and smirk. Ms Kim have nothing to said so she start to explain the project and give out paper needed for the project.

"Start to do your project! I will go to somewhere else." Ms Kim said.

"Ms Kim you go where? Go toilet also?! Don't fall into the toilet bowl okay!" Sungyeol shout , whole class keep laughing , Ms Kim give him a dead looks and close the door loudly.

Whole class start to do their own project. 

"Aish..This is hard to do!" Josephine said and throw the paper on her table. Honey heard it and said , "Someone is so stupid until this easy thing also don't know how to do~" and her friend start laughing. Josephine stare at them and Honey just smirk at her . 

"I help you.Don't care those es." Sungjong come out of nowhere and said. Josephine looks at him with a surprise looks, "Wow..JongJong this is the first time you offer to help me." . Sungjong just keep quiet and explain to her how to do the project. 

"Why Sungjong oppa help her!!" Coco stump her feet and looks at her friend,they just looks away from her as they don't know how to reply her.

Hoya don't even start the project as he don't really know how to do it. He just put both of his leg up on his table and watching everyone. 

XinXin look at him and thought, 'Why don't he start his project?'   She went over to him, he saw her and quickly put down his leg. "Ye...yes?" Hoya panic. 

"Do you need help on your project?" XinXin asked with a bright smile. Hoya looks away in embarrassment and nodded.XinXin chuckled and explain to him the project. "Hmm..I think we need a red pen." XinXin said and looks around, Hoya look around finding red pen too. 

"Ah there ! Red pen" XinXin said and went to take it from the table beside , at the same time Hoya went to take it too and their hand touch each other. They looks at each other and Hoya pull his hand away from her and looks away. XinXin take the pen and avoid looking at him too. 

'I wonder does she know what happen last night...' Hoya think and hit his head .

XinXin saw it and asked , "Why you keep hitting your head?" Hoya look at his hand than at XinXin , he just smile. XinXin laugh at his funny action and he laugh along too. 

"Hey Hey,they getting along well huh?" Yuki ask L to look at Hoya and XinXin. L smile and said , "Don't tell me you want me to help both of them get together?" Yuki keep nodding her head. 

"You're full of funny idea..I knew it that you'll think this way..But truth..Maybe we should help them." L said and pat Yuki head. 

"Hehehe hyung,you will get it from me this time.." L said in a evil way as he have some plan for Hoya and XinXin.