You'll be mine one day

Four Gang In School

Yuki walk slowly along the street as she flashback what happen just now, she sigh . "What you sighing for?" L suddenly appeare out of now where and walk beside Yuki. "Why do you want to know that.." Yuki hurry her footstep,L catch up with her. 

"Can you stop following me?!" Yuki shout at him , he was taken back by her sudden shouting but he just chuckled.

"And why are you laughing now?!" Yuki cross her arm and give him an angry looks.

"And why do you want to know that huh?" L talk back to her.

"You!" Yuki point at him but control herself, she walk away from him. L just keep quiet and follow her as she walk to the bus stop waiting for bus. He sit beside her , "Hey,why you keep flirt?" Yuki stare at him , "I want flirt also not your problem right."

L smirk , "Who say not my problem.Right now , I want you to be mine.And only mine." 

"Sorry.You're been rejected.Bye Bye." Yuki stand up and want to walk away to avoid the problem. L grab her hand and said , "I might be rejected now,but one day I'm going have you,by that time,you can't avoid it." After saying it,he let go of her hand and walk away, leaving Yuki stand there looking at him.

*What he saying?! I won't be his even that time come..He better wake up from his dream.* Yuki thought and carry on waiting for bus.

======Dinner Time======

They went to street stall and eat. Sungyeol,Woohyun,Sungjong,Hoya,Sunggyu,Dongwoo,Alicia,Jess,XinXin and Angel sit together and eat in silent expect Sungyeol keep asking Alicia question. 

"What food you ordering?" Sungyeol said and looks straight into Alicia eyes, Alicia looks away and said , "Are you pabo?There's only one type of dish here.." Alicia said. 

"hahahas...Oh ya..Emm..Are you hurt from just now ... the fight?" Sungyeol asked again. 

Alicia was going to piss off , "Nothing hurt." and carry on eating. 

"I wonder is Josephine okay.." Angel said softly while eating and looks at her phone. Sungjong stop eating and looks up , "It will be better she not here.Becuase she will bully me.. " Sungjong pretend to cry.

Angel look at him and said , "You sure are bad huh?Like that say josephine..She bully you because she playing with you.She use bully as a form of playing.She did that to all of us too." All the infinite member will stunned and nodding their head while food in their mouth, looking at Angel. "What?!" She said with a 'what I do' expression. 

"You talk until like you're a teacher or a mom.One line and you reply Sungjong so many line.." Woohyun said and clap in a form of insult.

"lols..Whatever.." Angel said and went back to send text message to Josephine. 

"Ah hahahas~Alicia ,what food you like to eat?" Sungyeol asked again. 

Before Alicia reply , "Hey are you trying to get close to Alicia?" Jess asked and stare at him. 

"Who know.Maybe~" Sungyeol said and only recieved stare from his friend and NerdyNerd. "Ah...This noodle sure are nice!!Everyone eat more !~" Sungyeol change the topic. 

=================================

Update! The next chapter will be jiajialee96 be in charge of writing it ^-^v Comment and give us suggestion >.< 

-PinkyLoveMusic