Forelsket

Just You and Me

Forelsket soon became very popular amongst the higher class of society, however, the prices still remained as they did before, for those on a budget. Jongwoon became over run with paper work from his parents company and thus couldn’t see his beloved Ryeowook smiling as he cooked.

In the beginning, when the restaurant first opened as Forelsket Jongwoon sat in his office, doing the work for his parents company whilst watching the younger cuter male, through one way glass, cooking Shindong’s masterpieces with the most magnificent smile on his face. Jongwoon had felt himself falling deeper and deeper for the boy.

Ryeowook still didn’t know who had redone the restaurant, or who resided in the back office as it was off limits to – what seemed to be – him and him alone. However, whenever someone came out of the office he would steal a glance at a mop of glossy black hair, one that seemed familiar yet distant to him. In the back of his mind he hoped that it was the big boss and not some new boss that they had hired. He hoped to at least see the older male again, just once.

But in the few months since they met, Ryeowook found no hope of meeting the attractive male.

 

When Ryeowook had found out that everyone – but him – knew who Jongwoon was, he wished for them to tell him something – anything – about the man. But, Ryeowook being Ryeowook, he decided that if he was meant to meet the man that he felt so connected to again, it would happen. Without the aid of friends and their knowledge.

In the past two months, Ryeowook focused on his school work, studying for the latest cooking test and perfecting his sponge cake – he never knew it would be so hard to make a sponge cake of all things.

At first Hyukjae and Donghae would constantly help him out, by eating the food he made, while quizzing Ryeowook on his love life. Hyuk would nudge Donghae and tell him to make the first move until Donghae gave in and the conversation started from there.

“Do you like anyone?”

“Do you feel like seeing someone?”

“Do you want to see a certain someone?”

“Do you want to see Jongwoon again?”

“He likes turtles you know, he’s weird. Would you date him?”

“If you saw Jongwoon again what would you do?”

“If I was in the same boat and had a massive crush on Hyukjae/Donghae, I would try to find him instead of wasting time behind a cookbook.”

Ryeowook never answered the questions. Just cleaned his mess away with a smile, content that the two took care to not only eat his food but to take interest in his life.

After a while the two older males fell silent with their questions, instead just eating the food that Ryeowook made for them and pretending that Ryeowook hadn’t made Jongwoon feel a thing.

But on the inside, behind the façade he put on which made his housemates believe it really was a crush, Ryeowook could feel himself slipping into a fantasy world that he had made for him and the man he wished to spend the rest of his life with.

 

A/N:: I would just like to dedicate this to all of those who have had that chance encounter and have never acted on it. Next time, you need to find that courage.

 

Thank you for everyone who is commenting and subscribing, I apologise for the random updates and I hope that you can bare with me I am trying really hard to be more regular but I get caught in this trap of wanting to write when my roommate wants to do something else... :/

Anyway, thank you all for the love. You don't know how much it means to me when you guys comment "its so cute" or just little things like that, because I am trying really hard to make it adorable and innocent because that is YeWook. XD

Until next time my lovelies <3