Changes

Just You and Me

Ryeowook hadn’t worked in nearly a month. He knew that the restaurant was undergoing major changes but he didn’t think that a month of heavy renovation was necessary to bring the standard of quality up. Yes, it did look a bit… Shabby, but that didn’t mean that the staff were no good. That the food was terrible. It just meant that the exterior and interior were worse for wear, the staff were tired and the food was bearable. At least, that is what Ryeowook thought…

 

Jongwoon had worked hard for a month, organising new staff members – mainly in the kitchen because to be honest, that was just a complete mess – and redecorating inside and out. Although, Zhoumi would say that it was all his hard labour, Jongwoon was the one who pulled out his finger when Zhoumi’s bulky men didn’t show up. Jongwoon had asked Kyuhyun to tell him as much as he could about Ryeowook without making it too obvious what he was doing.

For example, when Zhoumi had asked for a colour scheme, Jongwoon turned to Kyuhyun and asked the barista what colours his roommates liked, just as a census of colours. He even wrote it down and asked several other staff members what colours they liked just too seem less obvious.

He found that purple was the colour to be so Zhoumi said that he could make a rather classy restaurant with rich dark purples and gold embellishments. The man even ordered ceiling roses, the ceiling was done a nice pure white with gold painted ceiling roses to make the rest of the gold in the room stand out in the light of the stunning crystal-like plastic chandeliers.

Jongwoon had to hand it to Zhoumi, the man had style. He even suggested a new head chef who was good but not too good. And he was right, Shin Donghee was an amazing chef and did wonders with little ingredients. He came up with the menu in a few days and prepared sample foods for all the interior and exterior decorators to try in less than twenty four hours of that.

And so, Jongwoon had moved this place from shabby-not-so-sheik to a restaurant fit for the president himself. Royalty even.

He just prayed to God that his crush would like it…

 

A/N:: I am sooooooooooo sorry!!! I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON!!! I didn't mean to vanish!! Please take this chapter as a peace offering and know that I will start writing more often now. 

I am so sorry, I hope you enjoyed the brief chapter...

<3