Brief Moment

Just You and Me

“Y…You have?” Ryeowook whispers, pulling away from Jongwoon and twisting around to lie back down. He really didn’t want to stay upright right now. His head was spinning and not just because it had been hit really hard against a wall.

Jongwoon nods, watching the younger male, he is disappointed in their lack of contact but he can wait some more. He can wait to run his fingers through Ryeowook’s hair, he can wait to caress the younger’s face; he can wait to see how those lips feel against his.

But he isn’t a creep. He won’t force himself. And he won’t look over at Ryeowook with lust or love or any feelings except for concern. Jongwoon mentally makes note not to look at Ryeowook unless it was necessary, not wanting to be caught staring at his lips, or at how soft his hair looks. It’s best, for everyone, if he hides his feelings for now.

“Ever since I saw you, I wanted to see you again…” Jongwoon whispers, he wants to say more, like how he refurbished the restaurant instead of tearing it down. He wants to tell Ryeowook about his turtles that he so desperately wants to introduce to the younger, about his imaginary dates he dreams of having with him. He wants Ryeowook to love him. To know everything about him and he wants it to start now.

But he must wait some more.

Ryeowook nods slowly, he has so many questions. Does Jongwoon like him? Did Jongwoon think about him or just want to meet him again? Did he ask Kyuhyun about him? Because Ryeowook has been dreaming to ask Kyu about Jongwoon too. He has so many questions but he doesn’t want to sound strange, or like a creep. So he sticks to the simple; “Is it you that works in the office behind the kitchen?”

Jongwoon sighs and nods, looking further into the distance, keeping his eyes from Ryeowook. He can feel his entire body warming up and his cheeks feel like he is too close to some imaginary fire, the muscles tightening as he feels embarrassed.

Ryeowook’s face lights up, he can feel his eyebrows lift, and his mouth widen into a large open mouthed smile. “Really?”

The older nods again. “Yeah… I…” He stops himself, fidgeting with his fingers for a moment, Jongwoon sighs, “I’m sorry, I should be getting you to a hospital.” He stands and picks up Ryeowook in his arms. “Let’s get you there.”

The older makes his way towards the door, leaning Ryeowook into his body he is about to type in the passcode for the third time that night when Ryeowook gasps.

“Uh! Hyung… Co…could you please grab my jacket… I was coming back for it earlier…” He starts confident but slowly, he grows embarrassed, remembering that the only reason he is currently in Jongwoon’s arms is because he is a klutz and he knocked himself out.

“Of course…” Jongwoon gently puts Ryeowook down before rushing over to get his jacket.

And once again they start out towards the hospital.

 

A/N:: Okay, so I took ages to write this realllly short piece and I feel like it is not good enough for you guys... So I am sorry... I haven't had internet for a while so I guess I kind of just... shut down... And now my roommate and mum are gone so I am home alone and nothing happens anymore... haha, but I have finshed two manga series (Ouran High School Host Club - which has taken me four years to actually finish - and Stepping on Roses - which is mega cute and I finished it all in about 3 hours...) And I am catching up on all the K-Drama's I bought (I want to watch the new ones like It's Okay That's Love or Pinochio but my internet is limited and the computer I have likes to... freeze...) I think thats about all that is going on in my life... other than the fact that I have finished my Beginners Korean course... Which is sad... 

Anyway, since I have nothing to do except watch dramas all day, I have decided that I will write more often and try to make it good for you all. 

As I said, I'm sorry its so short and I will try to update more often. Also thank you for all your comments. The other day I hacked into someones wifi and found that there were something like 18 comments. You have no idea how happy it makes me. Haha, its brilliant!! 

Thank you, enjoy and I will try to update again shortly - with a longer chapter!