Important Matters

Just You and Me

Jongwoon sat on his bed, watching his turtles laze around his room. On the TV beside them a drama was playing. He was watching, but at the same time, his turtles were more interesting and he couldn’t follow the plot…

His phone buzzed and looked at the message. It had been sent from his parent’s business chatroom. He read the message, noticing it was from Kyuhyun – a close friend and work mate.

Kyu was worried about how the inspection went. Jongwoon was meant to be shutting the restaurant down, and Kyu knew that after seeing people enjoying their work Jongwoon wouldn’t want to do what his parents wanted. Kyu knew that he would have to shut it down if they weren’t bringing in enough money.

However, if Kyuhyun had known which restaurant Jongwoon had visited he would have fought extra hard to keep it open. He knows how much his hyung struggled trying to find a job to cover his fifth of the rent. Ryeowook would be devastated if he knew that Jongwoon was planning to shut down his only source of income. Kyuhyun – if Jongwoon was to go through with it – would think of some sort of punishment.

Minnie_is_myne: How did it go?

CloudBoy123: Fine… I have incurred a problem though

Minnie_is_myne: What is that?

CloudBoy123: A rather adorable young dishwasher…

Minnie_is_myne: Dishwasher? I didn’t know you were into appliances… I knew you were weird… Just not that weird…

CloudBoy123: I’m sorry I openly like turtles... and touch people’s faces… and have a cold aura…

Minnie_is_myne: It’s okay. I know that you aren’t into inanimate objects. SO! Do give details about said dishwasher~!

Jongwoon sighed. He didn’t have any details. He just knew that he liked the way he felt when he looked at Kim Ryeowook. The way he was so cute and small. The way he blushed when Jongwoon had asked him to look at him.

Then there was also that nagging feeling in the pit of his stomach that said he had known Ryeowook. The thoughts in the back of his head that told him Ryeowook was familiar to him.

Of course, his eyes didn’t recognise the obviously younger man, but his body, his mind, they remembered him.  

Minnie_is_myne: Jongwoon

Minnie_is_myne: Jongwoon

Minnie_is_myne: Jongwoon. Talk.

Minnie_is_myne: Jongwoon

Minnie_is_myne: Jongwoon

Minnie_is_myne: Jongwoon

Minnie_is_myne: Jongwoon

Minnie_is_myne: Jongwoon…?

Minnie_is_myne: Jongwoon… answer me?

Minnie_is_myne: Jongwoon…? What are the details…?

Minnie_is_myne: YAH! Jongwoon! Tell me! I will help!

Jongwoon got sick of the consistent buzzing of his phone, finally picking it back up and replying to the younger man.

CloudBoy123: You will mess it up. I fear if I tell you, you will mess it up.

Minnie_is_myne: Fine… Just tell me his name then? I want to know who he is… I cross my heart I won’t mess it up!

CloudBoy123: Kim Ryeowook… His name is Kim Ryeowook…

Jongwoon knew how he would regret it as soon as he sent it. But he couldn’t deny everything to Kyhyun, the boy was like his Hyung. Even though he did act younger than him at times. Jongwoon worried at the long silence that followed his message.

He watched his phone. Waiting patiently for some sort of reply from the younger one.

On the other side of the city, Kyuhyun was sitting in the lounge room of their four bed room house. Waiting for Jongwoon’s reply. He was smiling like an idiot when Jongwoon had said that someone had caught his attention. It was like finding out your very own child was in love. Kyu had honestly never thought it would happen with Jongwoon, he was too weird.

When he heard the high pitched beep tone ring, signalling his message had arrived, he wasn’t ready for what the answer was. His face fell in shock.

He read it several times. Going back up through their conversation from a few days earlier as well. Making sure that he had connected the dots right.

Kim Ryeowook, a dish washer… at a dingy restaurant…

Kim Ryeowook his Hyung….

Kim Jongwoon had gone to Ryeowook Hyung’s work place, and he, Cho Kyuhyun, had nearly forced Jongwoon to shut it down.

Kyuhyun had nearly ruined his Hyung’s dreams… Ryeowook didn’t have much when it came to his life, he had his friends and his dreams and his job – although terrible – it was a stepping stone for his dreams. Losing that job would be like losing his dreams.

Minnie_is_myne: Jongwoon…

Minnie_is_myne: Ryeowook is my housemate…

 

A/N:: Hello to all my subscribers! Thank you so much for reading and subscribing, it means a lot to me. I hope you enjoy this fic. 

I will try to update regularly (it may not be everyday, but it will be often enough)

If you have any questions or comments feel free to ask them ^^

Until next time <3