Embarrassing Friends

Just You and Me

Just as quickly as it had started, it was over. A few innocent seconds of lips touching in an encouraging way. For both of the boys it was a perfect moment. Not what they had imagined their first kiss to be like with each other, but still completely and utterly amazing in every way.

Ryeowook could feel his stomach twist and swarm with nerves and his face flushed an adorable pink, tightening into a shy smile. He wasn’t exactly, embarrassed, just… He wasn’t expecting to be kissed by Jongwoon so soon, and in public. They hadn’t even gone on a date yet, and his lips had been claimed by the older so… so delicately…

Jongwoon too felt his stomach twist with excitement and his cheeks felt hotter than ever. He cleared his throat a few times while scratching the back of his neck. Like he was waiting for Ryeowook to realise what had just happened and slap him. Instead, the younger just bites his lip and fidgets in his spot.

“I…” he starts, looking at the ground, “I… should go to class…”

Jongwoon nods, “I’ll… be here… for when you finish…”

“Okay…” Ryeowook quickly picks up his things and turning towards the building. But turns around and shuffles closer to Jongwoon, “That was nice.” He says before running away to class, leaving Jongwoon more nervous about their evening together than he should be.

 

Kim Heechul has always been a bit of a diva, always making sure to be in the middle of everyone else’s business and making sure his own needs were looked after during his meddling. But, behind his diva-ish ways and sassy remarks towards mostly everyone, was a caring and sweet man who would do anything to see his close friends – mainly his younger friends – happy.

Heechul had first met Ryeowook through Donghae. Donghae, who had met Heechul for the first time at work had been so scared for his safety had called up his younger friend for help. Heechul had then had to explain that, no he wasn’t exactly hitting on Donghae, but yes there was a sort of attraction there. He continued stating how cute Donghae was and that he needed a precious fish like friend such as him in his life. Heechul had then proposed the same offer to Ryeowook saying that he would protect the smaller man with his life if necessary.

Needless to say this was a very over the top first meeting.

Regardless, the three still spent time together and later became closer than that was first thought. Heechul, true to his word, protected both of the younger boys like they were his brothers. He took Donghae shopping for clothes and taught Ryeowook how to do his makeup so it wasn’t noticeable. He made sure that anyone who interacted with the two had good intentions and if they did anything that he didn’t like, somehow ended up in some Chinese newspaper with rumours circulating them and their family.

Heechul had influence on a lot of people. Mainly his boyfriend of ten years that was the son and head editor of one of the main Chinese newspapers that circulated within Korea.

When Ryeowook walked into class Heechul had immediately rushed to his side. He didn’t ask who the man outside was, he didn’t ask for any details on their relationship. Instead he asked, “Did he treat you well?”

Heechul knew of Kim Jongwoon, he knew of how antisocial and out of the loop the man was. He also knew that Jongwoon would never hurt his Ryeowook, because Donghae had been giving him inside information from Kyuhyun.

Ryeowook nodded, blushing more. “He always does when I see him…”

The older boy nods, smiling like a cat as he recognises Ryeowook’s signature ‘I don’t want to continue this conversation’ look. “How was the kiss?”

Biting his lip, the younger’s blush spreads down his neck and up to the tips of his ears as he takes his seat at one of the cooking benches. He nods to Heechul as if to say ‘it was just… amazing.’ But Heechul being who he isn’t satisfied with a silent answer, and since there is still time before class he can get what he wants. thus prods Ryeowooks rib cage until he spills his thoughts.

A sigh escapes his lips, “It was… incredible… I have never been kissed like that… It wasn’t even a kiss though… more like a peck…”

Heechul nods, urging him to continue.

his lips nervously he carries on, “His lips were soft… Like… he was really delicate about it… I could have sworn he flinched when I looked at him when we parted…”

There is a laugh from Heechul, “He probably thought you would hit him for not giving him permission to do it.”

“Permission?”

A nod, “Yes, from what I have read in the news, what my beautiful wife has told me and our dearest little Donghae has let spill, Jongwoon is the type of guy that fears hurting others in anyway. You especially. Since you are the first person he has ever admitted to like in the entire world. He must be so afraid of doing something wrong by you Wookie…” Heechul coos and pinches the younger’s cheek. “Aish, you guys are too cute together.”

“Who is cute together?” a new voice asks from behind them. Turning Ryeowook can feel his stomach doing backflips and his skin tightening nervously. He was honestly hoping that this would go no further than Heechul.

“Ah~ Sungyeol, our little Wookie here has a boyfriend~!” Heechul coos, earning a slap on the arm from the younger. Their teacher just laughs and ruffles Ryeowook’s hair.

“You should bring him to class in a few weeks Wookie~” He teases, “We have that lesson on teaching then remember?”

Ryeowook hangs his head. He could never feel anymore embarrassed than he does now. He wishes that he could just bury himself under his blankets and pillows whilst dreaming of Jongwoon’s lips against his.

 

A/N:: Hi guys~! How have you all been? Is this chapter okay? I kind of feel like it is slowly coming to an end. Five maybe ten more chapters, depending on how well I go with it, might be a few more... I hope its a few more and no less 'cause I really do enjoy this story. And unless I can find something that will completely utterly distroy these two - I can't do that to them! Theyre too cute and innocent! - I don't think it will be incredibly long till its over.... 

Give me some ideas please guys~! 

Thank you so much for sticking with me. I will update again soon, I am on study break and am writing between my breaks and before I go to bed so hopefully I shall update sooner than two weeks time XD But I must finish my assignments first... haha sorry guys. Thanks again

Till next time <3