Wanting to see him.

Survive You Until A sunny Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Chapter Eleven - "Wanting to see him."

 

Yunho wiped his tears away with the sleeve of his jumper. Sniffing a bit, he gave back the phone to Yoochun and walked to the shoes cabinet.

"Hyung where are you going?" Changmin asked suddenly when he saw Yunho slid his feet into his boots and grabbed his parka and keys.

"To Jaejoong." The man said putting his hand on the doorknob of his front door.

"Hyung... you don't know where he is." Junsu walked to stand next to the older man.

"And where he could be?" Yunho turned his eyes to his friend and cocked a brow, looking at Junsu as if he said something absurd. "Have you seen the photo? Like me, you know who is the woman with him. He could not be anywhere but with her right now."

"Hyung! You can't barge in her house like that!"

"Calling won't do." Yunho said, irritated at his two dongsaengs. He thought they would be thrilled to know that Jaejoong was finally in South Korea. He thought they would be the ones to go to the other man. But, they seemed a bit reluctant to go find him. Only Yoochun remained silent. "What's going on with you?" He added angrily.

Changmin sighed and said in a low voice, "...the one who called us wasn't him but his wife..."

"So what?"

"Now... he's here in South Korea... but it doesn't mean that he wants to see us..." The younger man added. He ran his fingers through his hair nervously. "What... what if he doesn't want to see us?"

"Changmin..." Junsu murmured.

"In your position you can accept anything from him. Even his rejection. But me..." He heaved a sigh, looking at Yunho. "I'm not like you. I have nothing to be forgiven." Changmin smiled sadly. "You hurt Jaejoong hyung badly... And to escape from you... from the pain you inflicted to him he put a whole continent between you and him..." The young idol turned to look at his other two hyungs. "You're supposed to look after him... but he ran away from you too... I... I'm just the collateral damage of this stupid mess... of all your stupid acts and decisions..." The young man turned his back on them, not wanting the three men to see him crying in front of them. "I can understand that he doesn't want to see Yunho and you two... but I... I never did anything to hurt him..." He said in a shaking voice.

"Changmin..." Yoochun called him out in a low voice, feeling sorry for him and guilty not being able to see the pain Changmin felt since Jaejoong's departure. The young man always showed a cool and haughty side of himself to everyone. But behind his insolent façade, Changmin was a human being with all his emotions which could hurt him a lot by keeping them to himself.

As for him, Yoochun did expressed his feelings a lot by crying or shouting his indignations. He even fought with Yunho to sort out his frustrations towards the older man. It was his own way to deal with this situation. But, Changmin was someone who internalizes all his feels until his heart couldn't take those invasive emotions and ended hurting himself like this instant.

As a hyung, he failed to notice his dongsaeng's pain. He thought that having him crying two years and half ago after his fight with Yunho had lessened his fears a bit. But it seemed that it wasn't enough.

The man turned his worried eyes to Junsu. His friend was another story.

"Oh! I did..." The maknae chuckled softly. "I hurt him too... I stayed in SM Entertainment... I... I never stand for him... not once..." He sniffed and sobbed again. "I... I just let... everything happened while being a mere spectator..."

"Changmin..." Yunho heaved a sigh. "I know..." The man paused and thought at what he was going to say to his dongsaeng. "...no I don't know how you feel... because I'm not you... and each of us has his own way to deal with Jaejoong's departure... But I know one thing... We can't stay still and let one of those men working for SM Entertainment to have his hands on Jaejoong."

"You think they..." Junsu inquired, not finishing is sentence fearing to word his worse thoughts.

"I don't know." The older man said quietly. "Kim Young Min had promised me nothing will happen to him..."

"However you don't trust that man." Yoochun added, looking at his hyung.

"I don't trust anyone if it comes to Jaejoong." The man replied. "Jaejoongie must be at my side. Like that I can protect him. Changmin... Your Jaejoong hyung is a member of Dong Bang Shin Ki. He's still one of us. And nothing will change. But now that he is here... I need your help to make sure that no one will hurt him."

Changmin turned to look at Yunho, biting the lower of his lip. "You... you promise? No one will hurt him again? Not even you?"

"I promise."

Changmin nodded. "I... I go with you..."

"What about our schedule?" Junsu asked.

"Screw everything!" Yoochun who had gotten his breath back said. "I don't care what they will do to me. I want to see my hyung. So I go see him."

"Yeah!" Changmin wiped the remnant tears on his cheeks. "Screw all of them! Screw the world! If they have something to say, well... let them say whatever they want. I need to see him." He added, pushing Yoochun to the front door.

Yunho opened the door for them to have their way to the corridor. He looked at Junsu. "You're coming?"

"You know... Changmin isn't the one..." Junsu paused and heaved a sigh. He put his hands in the pockets of his jeans and locked his eyes on Yunho. "I... too... I fear a rejection from him..."

"You have nothing to fear like Changmin. Not even Yoochun..."

"You, it's another story. You hurt him and you were conscious of your acts. You deserve the pain you feel since his departure. Sorry to be mean to you." The young man breathed out. "But me... and Yoochun... we were always with him after the split... and we failed to see his pain... And it pains me to say that... but we hurt him in our own way..."

The older man nodded, understanding that each of them had their own manner to deal with this situation. "So make sure that you won't fail him this time."

"You're right... For a bad man you sure know a lot when it comes to redeem a misdeed." Junsu added with a grin on his face.

Yunho wanted to kick the man who was walking through the front door of his apartment with a teasing grin on his face. But he only shook his head with a smile on his lips and left his apartment in turn to join his three dongsaengs who were waiting in front of the elevator.

A few minutes later, the four men were in Yunho's G-Class SUV with the man as their driver. He pulled away from the underground parking of his apartment building to merge with the fluid morning traffic.

"Where are we going?" Yoochun asked while texting his manager that he wasn't feeling well today.

"It's just... half past 7. Soon 8." Changmin glanced at his phone. He was sitting next to the man on the backseat. "I don't think Sookjin noona is in her way to her shop. Her shop opens at 9."

"So we're going to her house..." Junsu added.

"We're going to her house." Changmin followed with a nod.

But the three men frowned when they saw they were just passing by the road which led them to Jaejoong's fourth older sister's house.

"Hyung? You just passed the intersection." Junsu said looking at Yunho.

"We're going to Gongju." The man said quietly, taking the direction of the highway.

"Why?"

"My guts." Yunho answered quietly.

"Your guts..." Junsu repeated with a nod.

"And what if your guts are wrong?" Changmin inquired, cocking a brow while folding his arms over his chest.

"If you don't want to follow me I can let you anywhere in Seoul."

"Okay! We're going to follow your guts. But please take the call. I'm sure it's your watchdog who calls you since a while ago." Changmin said annoyingly at the chirping sound of Yunho's phone ringtone.

Yunho sighed at the petulant maknae and Yoochun shook his head with an amused smile painting on his lips while Junsu laughed softly. Give credit to the grumpy one of the group and you will feel sorry for your asses.

"Yes?" The older man answered the call and put his phone on speaker.

"Where are you Yunho?"

"Not in Seoul." It wasn't a lie. Yunho was on the road which led him outside of the capital to find Jaejoong.

"Jung Yunho!"

"Don't be angry." He said quietly. "What do you want?"

"You have a shooting today. What will your co-actors say about your demeanor? Being an artist under SM Entertainment you have some policy to follow."

"I don't care."

"Be professional."

"When wasn't I professional? I always do my job and never neglect it once. And all of you know what kind of man I am."

"Yunho... Don't tell me... It's about Kim Jaejoong..." The man seemed resigned at the other end of the line. He had seen the picture circulating on the social network like all his colleagues working for SM Entertainment. And he expected something like this from his charge. "Yunho... it could be someone else."

"So everyone in SM Entertainment knows about that picture." He said more in tone of an affirmation than an interrogation.

"Yes... Kim Jaejoong is a SM's artist. You did a good job in his absence to remind us about the third member of Dong Bang Shin Ki being on hiatus. Yunho... it could be someone else. In the picture... the man seemed to hold something in his arms... he seemed to hold a baby... And we all know that his wife can't give him a child. She's sick."

"No! It's him." The other man just confirmed what they all thought while looking at the picture. SM Entertainment never knew about Hana's pregnancy. So, those people couldn't imagine that the missing man could return with a child and being a father.

"Don't be like that."

"Like what?" Yunho said sternly.

"I don't think he will come back. So... you should stop doing things which could make you in the black list of Kim Young Min. I won't be able to back you up this time. This TV drama is important for you..."

"Since when that TV drama is important for me? You should say important for SM. Singing with only Changmin wasn't a good thing with Jaejoong away and Junsu and Yoochun having their own careers. So, you just put Changmin in some TV show while you found an interest for me which is to be an actor. In any way SM must gain some profit."

"Yunho..."

"Listen to me. I won't be able to go to the shooting today. Find something... find a pretext for my absence. It's your job to back me up right? So do your job. And if you want to tell Kim Young Min that I broke the rules between him and I, do it. I don't care. But think about the situation. Kim Jaejoong is back. But Jung Yunho and Shim Changmin who supposed to be his great friends from Dong Bang Shin Ki or TVXQ whatever name you want to put for us weren't there to pick him up at Incheon airport last night. We're supposed to be friends, brothers. However, Kim Jaejoong decided to return in our country and none of us were there for him. What will our citizen think about that?"

"Yunho..."

"If Kim Young Min cares so much about the image of SM Entertainment, he knows what he should do. So do your job. Think about what you have to tell the media soon."

The man ended the call abruptly and threw his phone to Junsu who was sitting at the passenger seat.

"A real boss." Yoochun grinned.

"I think the CEO will call you to his office." Changmin added.

"I don't care."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter