Ten years anniversary.

Survive You Until A sunny Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Chapter Twenty three - "Ten years anniversary."

 

Watching from the backstage was the only thing Jaejoong could do for now. While, on the stage, in front of those hundreds die-hard fans, Yunho and Changmin were singing and dancing for the enjoyment of young and old women alike.

Their screams reminded him of the time when he was singing and dancing with them. At the time when they were still five. They were full of innocence and hope. What they did was for the enjoyment to be able to fulfill their dreams. They didn't care about being exhausted. They didn't care about being scolded. They didn't care about being hurt. They were happy to sing. They were happy to be together.

It was the good time.

Would everything be the same if things were done otherwise?

If Yunho and him never fell in love with each other, would they be still together?

And in his inner heart, Jaejoong knew the answer very well.

Yes, they would still be together.

Of course, they would have their own careers to carry on. Because with age, they weren't young and could not dance and sing like before. So, everyone of them would have to consider another field of work. And Yoochun would turn to be an actor like now. Junsu would have a solo career which only consisted of singing with his heart's content. Changmin would hosted a few shows and begin to play the actor in turn. Yunho, a man who loved to experience a lot of things, would get to be a multifaceted artist. And him, he would do whatever he want to do, be it singing alone or acting.

But, Dong Bang Shin Ki would still be the five of them. They would still stand in the same stage now and then, singing their former and new songs as touring for fan meetings or concerts. They would age together like real members of an one and same family, assisting each other's marriage, being husbands and fathers not at the same time but experiencing it with others still in their lives. And one day, in the near future, they would sit around a table with their white hair and wrinkles around their joyful eyes enjoying what life had given them with laughs and jokes.

Obviously, they would part from each other as their time on Earth was reaching to an end like common mortals. People called them the five Gods of the East but despite that title they were still only mere mortals. And when the last of them would let out his last breath, the grand book of Dong Bang Shin Ki that began with the encounter of five teens full of innocence and dreams would meet its last achievement.

Jung Yunho.

Kim Jaejoong.

Park Yoochun.

Shim Changmin.

Kim Junsu.

Those names would be the reference of what best this world could have. The next generation of idols would always talk about them as the best the music industry had made. And humanly, they would be what their parents expected from them.

If only...

"Stop daydreaming." A man said as he leaned to speak to him. "They stopped singing for a while. And now, it's you turn to go on the stage."

Jaejoong felt the technical staff push him on his back not to kindly toward the front stage. He looked at his manager who was trying to make something clear with the technical staff. The way the latter had treated his charge wasn't convenient. And if thing didn't change, the man and the rest of his team would have to face some consequences. His manager, the one Yunho had found for him, was really reliable. Well, the man must fulfill all Yunho's expectations as his wages were paid by the said man himself not SM entertainment.

Then, Jaejoong set his eyes on the stage. And there, he saw Yunho and Changmin standing in the middle of the stage expecting his presence next to them as the host of the show was trying to fill the empty space hoping that he had finally decided to join them.

The young man felt sorry to space out for a moment. Jaejoong shouldn't daydream as he had a duty to do this evening. He took a breath. Sketching a smile, a forced one, and a microphone in his hands, he stepped forward to join his two members who accompanied his path with clapping hands, while the fans were more well-behaving than it was for those two men when they entered the stage at the beginning of this event.

The old fans who had followed them since their debut were enjoying his presence as they were clapping their hands and chanting his name, encouraging him to stand his place among what was his to begin with. Shyly at first but it meant a lot for the men on the stage. Meanwhile the new fans, those who had discovered Dong Bang Shin Ki or TVXQ only with Jung Yunho and Shim Changmin, didn't know how to react but follow the other fans with fair play as they hoped that the man wasn't going to mess up for the hard work of the two others.

"Here! Kim Jaejoong!" The host, Lee Min Ho better known as Boom, said through his microphone, introducing the newcomer to the audience. "Ah! It's been a while I didn't see you." The man added as he was looking at the newcomer.

Jaejoong bowed to the host with a shy smile and stepped next to Changmin who was standing at the right side of Yunho. However, the maknae of the group pushed him to stand between them as, at the same time, Yunho dragged him to stand next to him.

And the contrast between them was startling.

Contrary of the two other members who were in their stage costumes, flashy and idol-look alike like what the music industry in South Korea did best, the man was humble in his pair of denim skinny jeans, black V-neck sweat-shirt and gray jacket. Jaejoong seemed not to belong to this world where everything was colorful and flashy. Where beauty was displaying with so much emphasizing and cartoon-like. Where everyone stood straight with grandeur and assertiveness.

And Kim Jaejoong, standing between those two idols, just looked like a man who was being dragged into a world beyond his expectations by those two unreal and ethereal men. Like Alice falling into the wonderland.

"How are you Jaejoong?" Boom asked with a nostalgic smile on his lips. Seeing them together reminded him of years ago when he was the host of their mini autumn concert before they launched their last Korean album Mirotic as five. It was before things happened between them.

"I'm fine." Jaejoong answered quietly. His voice was like a breath of air, making them lean forward with the hope to hear a bit of him.

"What happened to the Kim Jaejoong I know? Why so shy?" The host said laughing softly and teasing the poor nervous man a bit.

And Jaejoong laughed shyly with his hand covering his mouth. A gesture so familiar for the old fans and the three men standing on the stage that they could just laugh at his expense with this lingering emotion that tugged their chests with a good feeling.

Seeing the man like this was making the majority of their fans feel like crying as memories of him flooded from a corner of their mind. Memories that they had buried in hope to lessen the pain left by him and the two others. And some of them could not help but shed tears. It wasn't tears of sorrow but tears of happiness. Because it didn't matter now. Disappointment and wait were no longer important as well as the pain of him leaving was now replaced by this feeling of relief. The man was back. The man was safe and sound. The man was there standing in front of them.

"Why so shy?" Boom asked again with the wish to cry. The idol he knew was not the same. The alluring and ethereal Kim Jaejoong was still there but the man gave off something tragic and fragile at the same time in his aura. What the man could see through this semblance of idol-like was a man who had suffered a lot, and still tried to cope with that pain mirroring in his doll-like eyes.

"It's just... It's been a while that..." Jaejoong paused and his lower lip. He didn't know what to say as he had no word to describe his own feelings at this instant. The man never dreamed of standing there, on stage again facing a public coming to see him. Mostly not so soon. "Yeah... it's been a while that I... you know... me... here... Yunho and Changmin... in front of all those people..." He couldn't call them fans as he didn't know if they still viewed him as their idol, as their bias.

"He doesn't know what to say." Yunho said chuckling softly as he rubbed small circles on Jaejoong's back. A kind gesture which didn't go unnoticed by their fans. Those who had rooted for those two men to be real could not deny this fuzzy feeling rising up from the bottom of their stomach, making them feel good with an emotion of déjà-vu.

"Sorry..." The man said in a low voice, tugging a strand of hair behind his ear shyly. His act made a few fans coming to see him squealed at the shyness the man was showing in front of them. The Kim Jaejoong they knew at Dong Bang shin Ki's debut was still there even after all the drama his life had made him experience. And tears could not be held back.

"It's comprehensive." Boom added as he look at the man with a smile. "It's been a while that you were away from all of this." He gestured his hand toward their surroundings. "The light on you. This stage. Fans looking at you. And even crying." The host stepped further to see clearly the front row with a few fans crying. "Are you okay?" he asked them.

"Ne!" The group of crying fans said with a nod as they were wiping their tears with a smile. And then, they laughed softly at this feel spreading in them as if they felt hyper. Not in the bad way but in the good way. Like they just got rid of some burden from their shoulders.

"Aah! You still have a good effect on them." The man replied as he returned to his initial place. "So, Jaejoong? What do you feel about all of this?" He gestured toward their audience.

"Yeah, tell us what do you feel about standing in this stage with us as a member of Dong Bang Shin Ki again after a long time." Yunho said quietly with a smile as he never unlocked his eyes from the man. Calling him a member of their group out loud as he was aware of the fact that a part of this audience was represented by some fans who didn't know them as a group of five members but only as a group of two members. He was hoping that all of those people would accept the man soon among them.

"Yes! What do you feel hyung?" Changmin added, curious of Jaejoong's feelings and on the edge of tearing himself in front of everyone. The feeling he had at this moment was good and nostalgic at the same time. If only the other two men could be there with them, everything would be better. But the young man knew that he must be content with what life permit him to have for now. "What do you feel to be here with your fans?"

"Yes! Tell us." Boom replied. "No one will know. It's only between us." The man gestured between the four of them as he leaned forward to the three idols, making their audience shushed him. "Hey! Don't be like that." The host said to the fans. "It's between men. And as I know, you are all women. Girls! Men's secrets are only for men." He winked, earning laugh and protest from the fans. "So, Jaejoong? Tell us." He turned his attention towards the nervous man.

"Well..." Jaejoong could not help but laugh as the man was looking at him with an amused face.

And Changmin sighed and said, "...hyung stop making him laugh. We don't have all the night. I think all of them have better things to do than to be here." He gestured to their audience while their fans protested. Some of them, more all of them were ready to stay until tomorrow morning just to be with them.

"I didn't do anything." Boom felt offended. "How could you make me the bad one? While you are well known to be his counterpart with your insane one-touch love?"

"That's soul-fighters for you!" Changmin grinned.

"Okay!" Yunho butted in as he wrapped his arm around Jaejoong's shoulders. "We won't go anywhere with those two. I think we can have dinner together and come back later." The man said quietly as he dragged Jaejoong away from them.

"If you go dine take me with you." Changmin whined.

And their audience laughed at them.

"Aish! I was expecting some privacy with my Boo!"

Yunho's declaration earned a gasp from the public. And soon their old fans clapped their hands to finally scream happily when they saw Yunho taking Jaejoong in his arms after the latter hit the leader for saying such inappropriate thing in front of a public.

"What?" Yunho asked their fans, turning to face them with his right arm still around Jaejoong. "Are you jealous of me being so close with Jaejoong?"

Changmin snickered and said, "...don't make them imagine things please."

And the majority of the gymnasium screamed at the meaning behind the maknae's words. Their playful act had the merit of making the awkward atmosphere in the gymnasium disappear bit by bit as fans, old and new, were enjoying their interaction.

"Guys! We have to celebrate your ten years anniversary. We're here to see you blow the ten candles on the big cake with friends and all." Boom said with a smile. "So, let be serious for now."

"We're serious." Changmin and Yunho stated in unison.

Meanwhile Jaejoong remained silent as he was watching them interacting with the host and their fans with a smile painting on his lips. He didn't know if he could play along with them tonight. But, for the sake of these two men, he could try to forget all the pain, sorrow and regrets as well as the past to just focus on him being Kim Jaejoong, the third member of Dong Bang Shin Ki.

"It's you who wasn't doing your job as the MC of our show." The maknae added with a smirk.

"Aish! How can you put up with him?" Boom asked, seeming annoyance.

"Simple. Stuffing some food in his mouth." Jaejoong tried to joke in turn. And Seeing Changmin whine and pout made all the fans laugh at his expense.

And the two older members high-fived with a content feeling to see the maknae being the one being bullied not them, while new fans seemed to relax and appreciate their exchange between members.

"Aish! I am going to see baby Cap." Changmin growled as he stomped away from the stage.

"Don't ever think going to her. She's sleeping right now." Yunho replied as he dragged the young man to his place. "You have to play your rule. Satisfying your fans."

"Are you saying that I have to strip in front of them?" Changmin grumbled in his microphone.

"Why not?"

And the gymnasium beamed with the scream of all the young women exciting to see Shim Changmin, their favorite, dancing in front of them as he undressed himself. While the said man was turning his back on them, crouching on the floor as he was trying to be small, really small in front of all of them. It was really hard to be an idol.

"Stop! Stop!" Boom said with a laugh and gestured to the public to calm down. "We're here for a serious discussion. You should talk about your future projects. About what Dong Bang Shin Ki will be from now on as Jaejoongie is now with you. A lot of things your fans want to know."

"Sure. Do you want to know what kind of underwear Changmin is wearing right now?" Yunho rubbed it in enjoying being the one who teased the maknae of their group.

"Yunho!" Jaejoong chided. "You know that he is wearing nothing."

And the audience screamed and laughed at how those two older members managed to shut up the maknae of their group. The old fans were beginning to shed tears at how those men were still so close. The new fans were trying to adapt at the presence of the third member of the group. But, they appreciated more and more the way the three men were interacting.

"You know that you three should go to the Gag Concert." Boom said with a smile. "You would have a lot of success as comedians."

"It's not new." The three men said in unison as they had participated to that show when they were still five.

"Mostly Yunho." Changmin added while his leader chuckled at the memory of him being in the show one year after their come back in the music industry with only two members. "The man was thinking that he could turn to be a comedian so he did a few of that show. At first it was as a spectator. And you know... yeah, those guys saw him and were thinking it could be good to get him on the stage. Making a good laugh of him." He paused as their audience beamed at the memory of Jung Yunho on the show. "Then, he loved it. He went there every time he could and he finally had a screen with things to do. And to tell the truth..." He heaved a sigh and shook his head, while fans laughed at the expense of the leader of Dong Bang Shin Ki. "...he wasn't funny at all." Changmin finally said with a sarcasm. "Who go there to stand on the stage just to be mocked by a man who is... what? Two heads shorter than you. And to think of it... he even dragged me there to do the clown on stage." The maknae grimaced with disgust. "Aish... I should ask him to pay a year of food instead of a dinner."

His last replica made fans laugh. This young man could only talk about food and food every time he opened his mouth.

"I want to watch it." Jaejoong said quietly then puffed his cheeks a bit. And the majority of the fans presents in this gymnasium beamed at the way the man didn't change a bit.

"No!" Changmin replied, turning to face his hyung. "Don't watch it. It's not even interesting."

"Why? I would like to see it."

"Don't."

"But..."

"No it's no hyung!"

"I'll cook for you."

"You..." The maknae of Dong Bang Shin Ki heaved a sigh as he was trying to think for a bit, his arms crossed over his chest. Dilemma. He didn't want Jaejoong to see what they did at that time in the show. But for food... "Okay! Do as you please."

And their fans laughed at how easy Kim Jaejoong had tamed the younger man.

"Aah! I see!" Boom nodded with a smile. "It's bribing."

"You can also bribe him with video games." A voice said suddenly.

And then, the four men turned their eyes towards the person who was walking on the stage as fans began to scream out loud at the sight of Cho Kyuhyun from the Super Junior group in front of them. The young man wasn't alone as he was accompanied by a few members of his group and two members of the SHInee group.

"Yeah! It's easy to get Changmin where you want." Kangin added as he stepped next to Yunho, wrapping his arm around the man's shoulder.

"It seems that you all know each other very well." Boom said with a nod.

"Well, Changmin hyung, Kyuhyun and I are in the same minion." Minho from SHInee said with a nod as he was standing next to the maknae of Dong Bang Shin Ki.

"Aish! How dare you call him hyung but not me?" Kyuhyun grunted.

"It shows how much he values you." Donghae added, mocking the maknae of his group.

"You can see how us, maknaes are treated by those so called hyungs of us." Changmin butted in annoyingly.

"It's our privilege to be your hyungs." Kangin replied.

"And him? He isn't my hyung!" Kyuhyun argued back as he tried to kick Minho who was running to hide behind Yunho.

And of course fans were still laughing at their interaction.

"Guys? Why are you here?" The host asked, looking at the newcomers one by one. "Do you know that you are in a showcase for the ten years anniversary of Dong Bang Shin Ki?"

"Of course we are." Key answered. "But are you aware that we are the guests here?" He retorted back, earning a round of applause from the audience.

"Of course! I am the host of this show." Boom retorted.

"So let it be clear. We're here because you need our presence to fill the presence of Yunho and Changmin." Kangin said quietly. His information made the fans worry as they demanded explanation in a brouhaha.

"Look at what you did." Boom chided. "Don't worry." The man added, turning towards the fans. "Yunho and Changmin are going to change in a more comfortable clothes for the rest of the evening."

"And in their absence, us, Super Junior members and SHinee members will make this stage our own." Kyuhyun added. "Of course with the help of Jaejoong hyung!" He continued as he wrapped his arm around the man's shoulders.

Then, all the idols got near Jaejoong and held onto the man, making the leader of Dong Bang Shin Ki growled at the sight of them holding his Jaejoong. And the seconds after, the man was prying away all the arms and hands on his lead singer in front of their fans who were amused by how possessive Jung Yunho could be.

"Don't try to make him as evil as you all." Yunho said through his microphone, having his free arm wrapped around Jaejoong's waist.

"And you shouldn't go into this Appa-way just because we love your wife." Kangin said with a smirk painting on his lips. The man was referring at how Yunho had called Jaejoong his wife during an interview seen by all the people in their country, making them being called the Appa and Umma of Dong Bang Shin Ki.

And not long after a scream was heard coming from the audience, mostly from those fans who still viewed the two older members of Dong Bang Shin Ki as the best couple from all the Kpop world.

Changmin just laughed softly at how the man had planned all of this. Kyuhyun had said that Kangin wanted to apologize for his comment about some fans calling Changmin Yunho's wife in front of Jaejoong. And what better way to do that in front of a lot of fans as claiming that he preferred the Yunjae couple better than the Homin couple.

"It's from men like you that I have to protect him." The leader of Dong Bang Shin Ki played along.

"Yunho! How could you say that! We know each other since long ago." Kangin whined. And it was hilarious to see a grown up man like him to whine like a child. Everyone on the stage could not help but burst into laughter. And fans could only do the same.

"Stop that hyung!" Eunhyuk tried to subdue his laugh. "You're too ugly doing that."

"Aish! Do you think you're better than me monkey?" Kangin punched on the back. "And you, Jung Yunho! As being once a fellow companion in the same group long time ago, you should know that I am a good man. But only a tease when I see someone as a good friend and brother. And really you should go change. You standing in your stage costume makes me feel that I don't really do my job well. Show off guy!" The man said as he pushed the leader of Dong Bang Shin Ki toward the left corner of the stage. "You too, Changmin." He added turning to face the maknae.

"Let us handle this for you." Kyuhyun added. "I kind of think that we're going to do a good job."

Changmin rolled up his eyes and punched his friend on his shoulder, making the fans squeal at them. Then he walked toward the backstage as he waved to their fans. Meanwhile, Yunho had a hard time to leave Jaejoong alone with them. The man was feeling uneasy as he turned back a few times to look at Jaejoong who was standing in the middle of all those idols with Kangin getting almost all the talk.

Of course the way Jung Yunho behaved didn't go unnoticed by fans as they were snapping pictures of the leader of Dong Bang Shin Ki walking away from the stage with a worried face. And the way he turned to look at Kim Jaejoong made them smile as this was the proof of those two men still be good friends or whatever they could be for each other.

Yunho and Changmin didn't waste their time as they were running toward their lounge with a few staffs following them behind, as Yunho's manager was updating him about the fool mood of the few representatives of SM Entertainment presents in this event. And the man knew that they would be lectured like mischievous children caught doing something stupid once this ten years anniversary show would be wrapped up later.

Honestly, the idol-turned-actor didn't care much about what those people were thinking at this moment. What he knew was that he should make things right for Kim Jaejoong, as his friend, as his leader and mostly as the man who still loved him. They needed a new start in everything. And mostly, Yunho must show the other man that he could still trust him as he will always stand next to him.

"I know you don't care but... let not lie to each other..." The manager said quietly. "You are going to make everything hard. Not only for you but also for Changmin-ssi and Jaejoong-ssi."

"What if it's what I want?" Yunho said with a smile before entering the lounge, making his manager speechless about his words. And as soon as, Changmin and him got into the room, they saw Junsu and Yoochun waving to them with an amused smile on their faces.

"Really... that comment could be avoided." Yunho's father said quietly as he was still watching the TV screen, being interest of how those people could help Jaejoong on the stage facing Dong Bang Shin Ki's fans without his son and Changmin.

"Mr. Jung, it's the entertainment world." Yoochun said with a smile.

"I won't say anything. But I would like to be spared for now." The older man added quietly.

"Blame fans to believe everything we said." Changmin replied as he took a set of clothes from their stylist before going to change into the bathroom attached to their lounge.

"Are they all lies?" The older man asked, turning to face his son.

"You know very well." Yunho answered and took his own set of clothes.

"Sure I know very well what the truth is." Mr. Jung nodded. "I just hope that you would let Jaejoong mend his broken heart before jumping into this kind of situation. He seems to be okay with his surrounding talking and seeing you two as this kind of Yunjae couple. And I know sooner or later, that your music label would jump into this bandwagon which surely give them a lot of money by using you two again like before. But, do they mind about him? About his feelings?"

"Surely not." Junsu said quietly.

"Make sure that you won't let them take advantage of him and mostly of this little one." He said as he looked down on the baby girl who was sleeping peacefully next to him. The older man began to like this small child a lot as she was like a magnet to him.

"When they do it, Changmin and I, are going to walk away from them with Jaejoong." Yunho said quietly as he undressed himself from his stage costume.

"Oppa! Go somewhere else please! I don't want to see you ."

Yunho chuckled softly and threw his jacket towards his sister who whined. But, soon, everyone shushed her for making too much noise when baby Cap startled in her sleep. Mrs. Kim patted her little bottom in hope that the baby girl would drift into her sleep again.

"So what's next hyung?" Junsu asked.

"We have a schedule to follow for tonight." He said with a suspicious smile painting on his lips. And Junsu and Yoochun knew that the man was trying to do something against this planned schedule.

"Sure!" Yoochun nodded with an amused smile on his lips. "Everything to satisfy fans, right?"

Yunho laughed softly, then turned to look at the TV screen and saw that everyone was handled very well the show as Kangin was talking about their experience as a group of four members calling Four Seasons. Stories of them young were good to be heard again and again for fans. It made fans feeling that they knew them for real, like having this impression of being a part of their lives.

"He was always clumsy back then." Kangin said with a laugh. It seemed that all this time they just noticed Jaejoong's injured hand. And Jaejoong surely said to them what he had said to everyone yesterday.

"If you don't know how clumsy he is just watch the parody they did about the drama series The King and the clown." Key added with a smile. "I laughed so hard."

"Yeah! He played Queen Noksu." Kyuhyun stated, making the audience laugh and not only the fans, Jaejoong as well, as he recalled the show where the five of them were in a long time ago.

"Are they... for real?" Changmin asked, shaking his head as he returned in the room. While Junsu and Yoochun laughed softly at the same memory. "I feel relieved that we're not on the stage at this moment."

In Changmin's memories, the young man had to hit the gong not with a stick but with his own head. It was a nightmare. The purpose of the show consisted to do a parody of that drama series with no mistakes. And if mistakes they did, they had to start all over. And Changmin... of course he had to hit his head on the gong every time they started over. They even asked him to hit the gong with all his might.

His poor head at that time.

And Yunho still messed up his part again and again.

"Poor you." Junsu said still laughing.

"Yeah! You had the best role." The maknae snickered.

"Yukgab." Junsu nodded. "I did my part well but you kept messing up I have to do all over again."

"It was our leader's fault." Yoochun added.

"Hey! I have more text than you because I am your leader. And it was a historical drama series. The hangul used wasn't our everyday hangul." Yunho pulled on a V-neck t-shirt.

"And Jae hyung had only to be pretty. But he messed up with no text." Changmin stated and laughed at all the time his hyung had tripped into his own feet and even dragged with him the host of the show on the floor. And the poor man had rolled over a few steps from the small stairs. None of them was mocking Jaejoong but the host for falling with no charisma.

And everyone laughed at the expense of the man who was still on the stage in front of the fans. They never saw someone as clumsy as Kim Jaejoong was.

It was a mess back then but they did have so much fun together.

Suddenly the man in charge of the timing of every event in this showcase opened the door and asked Changmin and Yunho to be ready to return on the stage. The two men just left the room quickly even if they weren't ready. Changmin had still to put on his jacket. And he did it while walking toward the stage. As for Yunho, the man didn't care about his messed appearance as he just wanted to return on the stage and be with Jaejoong.

During their walk, everyone was trying to arrange their appearance, brushing their hair and putting some accessories on them as wristbands and watches while a person from the technical staff was trying to make sure that they had their earpiece in place.

"You have to change the situation on the stage." A man in his thirties said as they passed by the group of representatives from SM Entertainment. "We sent a few of the Girls Generation on stage. But it seemed it was for nothing. What happens there isn't scripted. They're all gone too far. They should follow the script." The man shook his head. "I don't know what you all are trying to do. But you must stop it right now. And that Kim Jaejoong... He could be able to hold his role. But no! Still playing the poor guy lost-"

"It's Kim-ssi or Jaejoong-ssi for you." Yunho cut the man off sternly. "He is a member of my group. So, start to respect him if you want me to respect you and even listen to you." He gritted through his teeth as he stopped in his track and turned to face the older man. Those bureaucrats were the most horrible people he knew in this world. What they could see was the color of the bills they could get into their bank accounts to the detriment of their employees. "What did he do to you? Nothing! So stop talking badly about him. And for your information, he is still mourning his wife's death. He is still worry about his daughter's health. He has so much in his mind and surely he doesn't need a scumbag like you to look down on him. An advice, don't let me see you or hear about you from now on. I'm not going to smile and bow to you like before. You want me to play the role of the leader of TVXQ?! Well, I will play it. And this time, I make sure to protect all my members not SM Entertainment's . Not even yours. Do you understand me?"

"You know that if you behave like that, you're going to lose everything." The man gritted angrily.

"Let see who will lose everything. You or me? What do you think our CEO will do? Three idols who still make him earn money? Or a mere employee who costs him more than he will make money for him?" Yunho asked with a smirk on his lips. "Well, if you're smart enough, you know who is losing right now." He chuckled before walking away from the representative of SM Entertainment. While Changmin laughed softly as he followed his leader, loving how the man had managed to shut up that man's mouth.

"At this rhythm, you're going to have all the SM's staffs against you."

"And it will be a good reason to get out of this label in the near future." The older man said. "I don't have to be loyal to people who are trying to jeopardize my hard work."

"Sure. You're lucky that those friends who are stupid idols love you enough to follow you so blindly." Changmin nodded with an amused smile and took back his microphone. "Knowing SM Entertainment, they won't stop anything as it is too late. But be wary of having an earful from them. I don't know if I can say that you are smart or stupid." He laughed while Yunho just rolled up his eyes annoyingly.

Then, the two idols got onto the stage, walking straight towards the group of people talking about the past as they made the fans having a time travel at when everyone had debut in the music industry. Well, this ten anniversary showcase was held for this purpose, reviewing their past stories and hard works to be where they were. However, things weren't going to be so smoothly like their music label had planned. Thanks to Jung Yunho. The man had his own plans for this show.

When Yunho and Changmin stepped on the stage, fans began to cheer them up and chanted their names, making everyone aware of their presence. The two idols waved to their fans as they stepped next to the group sitting in comfy sofas and chairs as they were enjoying drinks and Korean sweets. And fans noticed that Jung Yunho, the leader of Dong Bang Shin Ki had purposely walked towards Kim Jaejoong, dragging Key who was sitting next to the latter away as he leaned to say something in the other man's ear then took place on the two seat sofa with the older man.

Then a surprise gasp was heard from their audience as soon as Yunho leaned his right palm towards Jaejoong which the latter slid his non-injured hand over the other man's hand with no hesitation, entwining their fingers together like in the past. And the stare and smile those two exchanged were captured by all the hand phones and cameras in the hands of their fans.

"Great that you two are here." The host said, trying to get all the attention of the fans to him while the two other men were obviously too close in the eyes of everyone. "We're going to talk about the young you as we did about everyone here."

"Don't talk about that time." Changmin shook his head as he took place next to Minho. "I don't think it's a good thing to do."

"He said that because he didn't want us to talk about his young version years ago." Eunhyuk laughed.

"You weren't better than me." The maknae of Dong Bang Shin Ki added as he was biting onto a Korean style mochi they called chapssaltteok with sweet bean paste inside.

"No one was better than other." Kyuhyun chuckled. "Mostly with those haircuts."

"Jaejoongie was good with long hair in the area of Tri-Angle." Yunho stated. "He was very good looking. A girl look alike." He laughed softly when Jaejoong bumped Yunho's shoulder with his own.

Their interaction made their old fans cooed and beamed at the way they were still so close to each other.

"What? It was better than my bristly haircut." Yunho said as he turned to look at Jaejoong with a smile, pushing the latter's knee with his. "And no one is going to deny it. You were more pretty than a girl. Don't forget that you even wore a dress for one of those Banjun dramas we did years ago."

At the mention of those Banjun dramas, most of the fans screamed at the memories of those few mini dramas the five of them did at their debut to gain more fame and recognition from the public. And of course, they all shouted the name of their favorite Banjun drama one after another as well as the old fan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter