Their admittance makes things more real.

Survive You Until A sunny Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Chapter Thirty Six - Their admittance makes things more real.

 

Changmin was rumbling under his chin since a while. The young man and idol was not very happy to stroll around in the bright daylight with a few groups of fans jogging and running after him while giggling and screaming his name as his background music.

To be honest, his life was not a long drama TV with all the flaws and hurdles that imaginary world could put its protagonists into for the pleasure of the viewers behind the post of television, sitting comfortably in their couch while drinking soft drink and eating some snacks.

But what could he do?

Since he was an idol, making him not the owner of himself but a public's possession, Changmin's life had made an u-turn for the best and the worse of what he could expect from life since the beginning. But for this day, he could blame the situation on his leader, Jung Yunho.

The older man was dragging him around the biggest mall in all Seoul for what again... He did not know since they left SM building after dropping Jaejoong and baby Cap in the music studio. And right now, the older man was standing in front of a counter in this luxurious cosmetic shop as Yunho was hesitating between a perfume and... another perfume.

For women.

Things would be good if Jung Yunho was trying to make a choice between two perfumes for men. But, no! This ing leader of his was trying to smell which one of those two floral scented bottles was better than the other.

Shim Changmin heaved a sigh as he was standing still a few steps away from his leader, with his arms crossed around his chest. The maknae of Dong Bang Shin Ki turned his eyes to the other man with him. And he could see Park Yoochun being clueless as he was at the sight of Jung Yunho standing in this corner of the shop, devoted for women products.

"What is he doing?" Yoochun asked in a law voice, a frown marred on his forehead.

"Seems suspicious, right?" Changmin nodded as he tapped the tip of his fingers over his lips.

Was Jung Yunho cheating on Kim Jaejoong? The man he claimed to love for the rest of his life? The man he called baby without hesitation in front of him and a lot of people, including Junsu and Yoochun and all the members of their families?

"Hyung? Are you crazy?" The maknae asked finally in the Japanese language with the hope that the sales assistants in this shop could not understand any words from him.

"Don't ask. He is." Yoochun said in the same language as he leaned his hip against a counter-stall behind him, arms crossed over his chest. "Hyung, I said I will help you to choose a present. But... this! A woman perfume!" The man pointed his finger to the older man with two bottles of perfume in each of his hands. "I'm done for!" The idol turning actor let out as he rose his hands in surrender. "Are you cheating on your baby?" He demanded with a hint of anger in his voice.

Yunho frowned as he was looking at his two dongsaengs one after another. "Why are you talking in Japanese? And what are you saying? Who cheats on whom?" He asked as his hand phone beeped under the back pocket of his jeans.

The oldest of the three took his phone and looked at the upcoming message he just received. He nodded with a frown marring on his forehead while hiding his grim mood. Then, he returned his attention to his two dongsaengs as he put his device in the back pocket of his jeans as if nothing happened.

"Us talking in Japanese is for the best of us." Yoochun let out as he massaged his temples at the perspective of a future scandal associating the leader of Dong Bang Shin Ki, Jung Yunho, very soon. All those girls and young women standing outside of this shop were having their hand phones into the photo mode for a while. So, later on, seeing a few pictures of Jung Yunho, leader of the group Dong Bang Shin Ki buying a woman perfume circulating on the social network would not be a surprise.

"And this! God!" Changmin gritted through his teeth as he pointed his finger to the older man in turn. "You're a cheater." He whispered out angrily as he switched between Korean and Japanese languages.

"I'm not here because I want to buy something for my new conquest. Heck! I don't have anyone than Jaejoongie." Yunho rolled up his eyes annoyingly as he was talking in Japanese following his two dongsaengs' piece of advice.

"Liar!" Yoochun and Changmin let out in unison as they were glaring at Yunho.

They should be used of this kind of things coming from one of their two hyungs. In the past, those two were always the troublemakers of their group, caught into scandals. Always together. Like two peas in a pod. That Yunjae couple of them...

"I saw you talking with that backup female dancer the other day." The maknae added with a scowl sniff. "You were very close if not flirty with each other. She even touched you on your shoulder while blushing. And you... you just ing smiled as if nothing bad happened." He snorted. "Aish I can't believe this. This is flirting around with whoever shows him some interest. My poor Jae hyung!" He whined.

"God!" Yoochun gasped as he pressed his hands against his cheeks. "How can you... how can you do this to him?"

"This is nothing!" Changmin snickered while crossing his arms over his chest. "Since we returned to work two days ago, that man even offered to monitor a few dance steps for some little trainees in his free time, neglecting Jae hyung and his baby girl. Just because he is the best dancer in all the music industry. So, as the cool hyung he was, he could not say no to be their dance instructor. Excuse! Just false excuse!" He explained with a grunt as he turned to face Yoochun. "And There's this boy who looks like Jae hyung when he was at the same age in this new group SM is trying to form next. You know! The soft baby face Kim Jaejoong has years ago. The one Jung Yunho has falling in love with."

"I'm not even surprised." Yoochun snorted annoyingly. "I always have this feeling that Kim Jaejoong is the perfection in term of image for SM. He has everything the company wants. His visual shock. He's feminine and masculine at the same time. He's something like an aual being SM Entertainment tends to reach out since they formed us, Dong Bang Shin Ki. There's always a Kim Jaejoong in all the groups they made after us. Taemin in SHInee. And this guy... he is the Chinese guy in EXO. What is his name?"

"Luhan." Changmin added, agreeing with the other man, while Yunho had lost track with those two as he was looking at them with annoyance and even anger. "Heck! All those boys are slender and thin. Effeminate. No wonder, all those fans are making up a lot of pairings from those guys." He shivered with a grimace.

"Unlike us. We were more manly than them. Rude and a bit... well cute if we're talking about Junsu and his international . Of course, you facing food with that puppy-eyes of you."

"I'm not a dog!" The youngest of them snarled trough his teeth while looking at the other man.

"Well barking is a dog thingy, you know!" Yoochun sniffed amusedly and Changmin growled back at the man. His behavior showed the opposite of his words. Then, the Chunface of the group continued while paying no mind to whatever his young friend was doing. "And as for Jae hyung, he fit the case of uni with his motherly aura and his effeminate appearance but he is still a man with that husky and warm voice of him. But that man nails the makeup for men very well. He rules it as if he is the king in that matter. And girls like him for his pretty face. They says he is even prettier than them. Even guys like him too for his soft side!"

"Yeah! He's what we can describe the masterpiece of man under makeup. He's a real art by himself." Then, the maknae of Dong Bang Shin Ki shook his head and heaved a sigh before looking at his leader who did not like what they were saying about his love interest. More like Jung Yunho was jealous of what people thought of his ex-lover, or should Changmin said his lover. They were going slow in their relationship. But things started to get better between them.

The young man laughed softly as he could understanding where the man came from.

Jung Yunho was always feeling unsecured every time the group went back to Japan, where Kim Jaejoong was the most popular among the five of them as the older man's beauty was what the Japanese girls were waiting for from a man.

At their debut, Kim Jaejoong was not what Korean people asked for from an idol in term of image as he was this flawless kid with a cold and non-talkative image among them. With that, the young boy had a few fans in comparison of the four other members with Yunho having more fans than all of them for being exposed longer than them in the spot light being the rapper of Dana, a female solo singer SM Entertainment had tried to promote but ended up to put her into a girl group that was people called the feminine version of Dong Bang Shin Ki later. But when they started over in the Japanese music market after one year and half of being successful in their own country, things had changed a lot as Kim Jaejoong was the most popular between them with their Japanese fans. And his cold and non-talkative image had disappeared with him talking more in their interviews as fans wanted to hear him more and more with his odd sense of humor and him not having any filters about anything. At least, they saw what kind of person he was in reality and liked him for being who he was.

Kim Jaejoong wasn't cold anymore. He was maybe a shy young man with this warm aura floating around him. And by nervousness, the young idol and singer could not hide anything behind his soft smile and that mischievous doe eyes while hopping on his two feet like an hyperactive child. He was approachable. He was lovable.

And with his new image, even their Korean fans had started to appreciate this side of the young idol more than the cold image their music label wanted him to be. Feeling a bit jealous, those young girls had voiced their opinions in their fandom, making SM Entertainment change their opinion about Kim Jaejoong and, they finally let him say whatever he wanted in their interviews and those show celebrating their group's success.

As time passed by, Kim Jaejoong was becoming Dong Bang Shin Ki's soul like his tattoo on his back claimed him to be among the five of them.

The man was indispensible at that time, even if some people seemed to be questioning his place among Jung Yunho and Shim Changmin years later, after all the ordeals all of them had experienced since the split.

"No wonder this man is feeling unsecured with Kim Jaejoong as his lover." Changmin snorted as he tilted up his chin towards the oldest of them.

"Hey!" Yunho grunted annoyingly. "Stop gossiping like old ladies having nothing to do in all their lives. And help me to choose between this one and this one." The man added as he showed them the two perfumes in his hands.

"Hyung!" His dongsaengs chided.

"I'm not playing along with you when you're going to cheat on Jae hyung." Yoochun said with a frown. "You fall by yourself. Don't get me into your marital affair."

"Guys!" Yunho let out with a long sigh. "I just want to buy something for his parents-in-law... more for his mother-in-law." He explained quietly. "You do know that I am meeting them soon, right?!"

"Oooh! Right!" Yoochun and Changmin nodded, feeling relieved by this information.

"You should say that from the start!" The maknae grunted. "It would save so much misunderstanding!" And he added in Japanese, "I thought you were cheating on Jae hyung with one of our female dancers!"

"Are you nuts? I'm not going to do something like that to Jaejoong. Not when we decided that we're getting another chance to do better than in the past. Really! Don't make me the bad man than I already was." The man heaved a sigh as he set the bottles of perfume on the glass stall next to him. "Why did I seek help from the two of you? It would be more efficient if I was alone." Yunho let out as he crossed his left arm over his chest while massaging his forehead with his right hand. "And don't even start with this cheating story, Shim Changmin! I'm not that kind of man."

"Well, since Lee Soo Man's wife memorial, people give us their attention more than it should be. Mostly you as our leader. People flank themselves at your side because they think of you as someone very important to that old man." Changmin chided. "Do you think because you were there that day makes you someone important? Hey! As I know you're nothing. If it wasn't for Jae hyung, we would not be there." The young and taller man of the three of them snorted.

"And others should not know that." Yunho added quietly. "Jaejoong doesn't need people like them. They're not sincere with their thoughts of gaining something from him. He doesn't need this kind of friendship."

"Now he starts giving some moral lessons while he was this clueless back then." Changmin sniffed while Yoochun shook his head lightly with a smile painting on his lips.

"Really you!" Yunho heaved a sigh, feeling an impendent headache coming soon. "Let's not talk about that here. I just need your advices! And now!" The older man turned his attention to the two bottles of perfume with a frown marred on his forehead. He was not used to choose perfume for women. What he knew was that Jaejoong and him had always shared the same taste when it came to men cosmetic. For years, they had shared the same perfume. Even now, their tasted were still the same.

The last time he had chosen a perfume for women was for the birthday of his younger sister. And he did not even know what to buy for her only asking some help from the female sales assistant who was eager to help him. But at the end of the day, he had seen himself entering a scandal as a rumor was spreading around saying that him, Jung Yunho leader of Dong Bang Shin Ki had bought a woman perfume as a present, assuming that it was for a mysterious girlfriend.

Really, everything he did would always be interpreted by others as it suited them.

The man heaved a sigh and turned his interest to the sales assistant waiting not far from them.

Should he do the same? No! That woman was already suspicious of them since the very beginning. And he was not even going to be surprised to see some news of him trying to buy a woman perfume on the social network later.

And this time who was going to be the lucky woman in Jung Yunho's life?

He wanted to laugh. It seemed that most of his fans were the owner of his life more than him himself. But this time, he was going to be the one who decided with whom he will end with. Those people could speculate or even dream of ending with him. However, at the end, he was still the owner of his life and heart. Yunho was fed up of being the puppet of everyone. He just wanted to be happy. His happiness was his to grab and to hold onto for the best of himself. There was nothing wrong after all of loving Kim Jaejoong.

"Why didn't you ask Jae hyung to accompany you?" Yoochun asked quietly as he stepped to stand next to the older man. "He is the best to tell you what kind of person his mother-in-law is."

"He said not to think much..." Yunho muttered under his chin. "He said a basket filled with fruits is enough. But it's too cheap." He grimaced at the perspective of giving a simple basket of fruits to Hana's parents.

"It only means that they are people like everyone in this world." Changmin rolled up his eyes.

"You know, I want to impress them."

"You're weird." The maknae snorted with amusement. He knew very well how that day was important for the older man. But he could not help but being mean to the latter. It was his own way to punish his leader for all the suffering he had done to his Jaejoong hyung. People were not wrong saying that he had a some sort of mother complex as Kim Jaejoong was his mother's figure since he was a teen. "Normal people would want to impress their lover's parents not someone else."

"Don't talk when you don't know anything." Yunho sniffed. "I'm not stupid. It's just that after Hana, he is with me now." The man switched between Korean and Japanese language quietly.

"He was with you before her." Yoochun said with a smile painting on his lips. "And as I know, they know about you and him. Jae hyung did not hide that part of him from them as he was going to be their son-in-law. He said something like being true to himself and the people around him as he did not want to hate himself more than he already did at that time."

Changmin and Yunho said nothing as they were looking at their friend.

"He did say that..." Yoochun nodded with a sad smile on his face. "I did that to him." Yunho let out with a forlorn sigh.

"Hyung... don't blame yourself for something you did not mean to happen." Yoochun added quietly, trying to lessen the worry in the other man's expression. "You did that for him."

"That's why I feel like ." Yunho breathed out with a small smile. "And I don't really know if I deserve this second chance with him. I feel like they won't accept me... It's what makes me nervous."

"Hyung!" Changmin put his hand on the older man's shoulder, looking at the man with a sympathetic face. "Your love life is very complicate. I really don't want to be you."

"I know. You mean it. And should I thank you?" Yunho said sarcastically, rolling up his eyes annoyingly. And soon, his hand phone rang. The man took out his device from the pocket of his jean and looked at the caller ID. Smiling, he took the call. "Hello, baby!"

"Yaaah!" Changmin snapped out very loud, startling the people in the cosmetic shop by his impromptu sharp scream, while Yoochun chuckled at the horrible face their maknae was showing at this moment. Jung Yunho seemed not to know time and place while being in his own world when it came to Kim Jaejoong. "Idiot! Don't be so obvious!" He let out with a grunt as he face-palmed himself. And Yoochun patted his back, comforting him for having a very bad job standing between the Yunjae couple. He should have a gold medal.

"Is Changmin with you?" Jaejoong asked quietly from the other line. To be honest, the young father knew that something was not right when they dropped him in the music studio in SM building before running to do some errand, leaving him and his baby girl with his manager.

"Yeah. Yoochun too."

"Really? You are having fun while I have to work. No fair!" The young father snorted.

Yunho chuckled as he could see the pout on Jaejoong's pretty face. "Well, if I knew they were going to be a pain in the , I would just go shopping with you and not those two." He added quietly with a smile painting on his lips.

"Sure! You three standing in a cosmetic shop is not a common thing. Right?" The pretty male idol laughed softly. "You can't hide anything with your fans following you everywhere you go."

"Right! I can't hide where I am." He huffed playfully. The man was not stupid to forget this part of his life where nothing could be hidden from their fans. Despite that, in the past, they did try their best to keep their relationship as lovers a secret from their fans and friends. And Yunho felt like this time, he did not have to hide anything between them. This time, he wanted everything between Jaejoong and him to work out well. He was going to do things in another way than before.

"Yunho-yah! Don't tell me you're trying to buy something expensive for them." Jaejoong let out with a soft smile painting on his lips. "They're not going to judge you badly because you only give them a basket of fruits."

"Who knows! If they love you, they would want you to be happy. And not with me." He said with a grimace.

"You think too much. And why are you talking in Japanese?"

"It's the idea of those two trolls. Don't want people to know what we are talking about." And Yunho smiled as he heard Jaejoong burst into laughter.

"Idiots! You are in a cosmetic shop. Selling is what their job. But their customers aren't only Korean people. And surely, some of those sales assistants know how to talk Japanese. Don't you think so?"

"Sure." Yunho nodded.

"You knew it."

"Maybe!" The man smirked.

"You're incorrigible." The young father snarled playfully. Jaejoong did say to Changmin that this time, if there was another chance for them to be together, he had this impression that the other man would never hide them from others like he did before. He was right after all.

Should he scold the other for doing things that will put them into an impasse sooner than later? Jaejoong really did not know. But the pretty man wasn't going to deny how happy he was to be this important in Yunho's eyes.

"Don't scold me. I just did what those two wanted from me." Yunho said quietly as he leaned his small back against the glass stall behind him, aware of the people trying to eavesdrop into his conversation with his interlocutor. And surely, those people should have any idea of who was on the other side on the line now.

"Okay!" The young father nodded even if he knew that Yunho could not see him. "I won't say anything. Do as you please. But don't go overboard. They are not bad, and they don't think bad of you."

"Hope so." Yunho smiled as he ran his fingers over his hair. "And for you to call me first, I can guess that you are missing me right now." He grinned, not even talking in another language to hide their conversation from others.

"Wipe that smug smile of your face Jung." Changmin sniffed and Yoochun just smiled at how lovesick Jung Yunho was at this moment. Well, since Jaejoong's return, the other man was in a better mood and recently, he seemed to be on cloud nine. Who would not? His love interest was giving them another chance to be happy together.

"Are you okay?" The older man asked the young father quietly, ignoring his friend's remark. "Nothing happened?"

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" Yunho insisted as he knew that Jaejoong would not want to worry him about what the people he had assigned to work with the man had done to him. But thankful to Jaejoong's manager, he knew about what those people had done to his Jaejoong in his absence. Ong Soowon was a smart man who knew with whom he worked with from the start.

Yunho knew how hurt the young father was by their behavior. No one had to be humiliate like they did to him by belittling his compositions and calling him unprofessional. Those songs were his treasures. Jaejoong had confided on him that if he had started to write them was because of his late wife. Hana wanted him to express his inner feelings. She did not want him to shut himself from the world. It was the best way for him to be distracted from her illness.

The man had read a few of them. And they were very good. Jaejoong was not a novice into writing and composing a song. When they were still five, the man had written a few songs for them to sing. And he was praised for his good musical sense and talent. And Yunho was not buying that excuse of unprofessional from those ing songwriters and composers.

"I'm fine. Don't worry too much." Jaejoong said in a quiet tone. "Nothing much happened. You did choose the people who I am working with right now. So, I trust their judgment."

Yunho let a sigh escape from his lips as he shut his eyes of being an idiot. He really did not know how to choose his friends. At first some of the people in his 85 club friends. And now, those people he worked with for years.

Jaejoong was right all along. A lot of people only wanted the title of friend of Dong Bang Shin Ki U-know Yunho, not being friend with Jung Yunho the guy behind that idol image he sported since his debut.

"You can trust me. But others..."

"Are you saying that those people are not trustworthy?"

"I can be wrong too. I see them as friends with whom I like working with for years. They are good with me. But, things can be otherwise with you. Those people can appreciate me but not you."

"You think too much." The young father let out. "There's nothing much to say for now as I took a break. I am eating with a few of the Super Junior members. And Heechul hyung is here too." Jaejoong was updating what he was doing in a hope to reassure Yunho about his worries.

"That bastard was missing for months and he just gets here without warning!" Yunho mocked, then added, "...and where is your manager?"

"Heechul hyung isn't that bad. And you know where he was for months. Doing his mandatory military service." And Yunho could hear the older man fussing over him on the back ground, cursing him with a few names. Kim Heechul never changed. He was still the feisty man he knew for years. "Capucine was fussing because I forgot to pack her strawberry drink this morning. So Soowon hyung has designed himself to buy some. He should be on his way here now." Jaejoong added.

"Okay." Yunho nodded, knowing that it was an excuse from Jaejoong's manager to send him that message. And it amazed him that Jaejoong was seeing nothing of their goings-on behind his back. However, if he did notice their little game, the young father played his role very well as he let Yunho had the upper hand on his life without any protestation. "Eat well and don't leave anything on your plate. You need to gain some weight." The leader of Dong Bank Shin Ki said with a smile. "And don't over work yourself. You take your time. Don't play along with SM's policy either. You have your own opinion. And it's what matters the most. It's them who have to work at your pace."

"I know."

"I won't be long. Okay!"

"...hmm..." Jaejoong nodded. "If you don't find me in the studio with the others, I'm in the music room. It's quiet here. And Capucine likes it a lot as she makes it into her playground. She's making fun of her uncles in the Super Junior group." The man laughed softly while watching his baby girl wagging at her own pace around the room, humming and screaming happily as she was holding her baby blanket in her left hand with Kyuhyun and Donghae trying to get her attention.

"I can hear she's happy to be away from the grumpy asses." Yunho chuckled softly.

Jaejoong laughed softly at the man's remark on the other end of the line. "She's going to be a terror."

"She has to play hard to get."

"Don't play the possessive appa."

"She's my little girl!"

"Of course!" Jaejoong snorted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter