Prologue

Survive You Until A sunny Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Prologue -

 

Far into the night, two figures were distinguished from their rig-outs. They were sitting next to each other, with the haggard eyes hiding under their sunglasses, their fingers intertwined, hiding their faces from the few people presents in this hallway of the Incheon airport under beanies and the hood of their coats. They remained silence, a silence that was soothing for their exhausted bodies and minds.

People who crossed the hallway glanced at them with curiosity. Who were these two persons trying to hide their faces from them who were crossing the hall in a hurry steps at a late hour of the night? Were they celebrities?

It was rare to see a couple of celebrities to sit peacefully in a hallway of an airport, mostly in this time of the night. If they were celebrities who were newlyweds, they were surely waiting for their honeymoon departure.

But did they knew that these two figures were Kim Jaejoong, one of the three leaving members and lead vocal of the most popular Korean group, Dong Bang Shin Ki known also as Tohoshinki or TVXQ, now leader of JYJ and the woman sitting next to him was his wife, an unknown young woman who was his good friend and his confidante since he lost the one who was important in his life.

"Are you sure you want this?" Hana asked with a soft voice.

"Yeah... I want this..." Jaejoong answered.

"You can change your mind."

"No, I have to do this... I want to find a new self. If I stay here, I don't know what will become of me."

"Jae..."

"Don't worry. There nothing to be worry... I'm fine." Jaejoong breathed out leaning the back of his head onto his seat.

"But..."

"I know, you are worried about me, about them... But you must think about you first." He said quietly and turned to look at his wife, a soft smile painting on his lips. "You're sick not me... or them."

"I know... But I'm worried... Not you?"

"I am..." He sighed. "And I don't know what they're going to face when I'm gone. People will say that I'm a coward, that I run away from this mess I created myself, by being selfish, arrogant and greedy... but, Ha-chan, I'm tired of this life. I'm really tired. If I stay here, I fear that one day I will end my life without regret." The young idol said wearily.

"You're stronger than that." She said, her eyes locking at something further in front of her with a weak smile.

Hana knew that the man sitting next to her wasn't a weak man. He was stronger than anyone. If not, he would falter since long ago after losing what was the most important in his life. He wouldn't try to move on or to prove himself that he was worthy for who he was, even if the other person who owned his heart didn't want him anymore.

"I don't know... But I'm at my limit. I want to rest..." Jaejoong sighed, tightening his grip on her hand.

"So rest as much as you like." She said with a smile.

"Ha-chan... I lost my heart with him... The day when he distanced himself from me for the sake of his family... for the sake of being the son his father expected him to be... for the sake of being the golden boy of... SM..." He whispered the name of his former music label, not wanting someone to hear that name. "For being the man that everyone wants him to be... I gave him his liberty..."

Hana squeezed his hand gently in hers, letting the man next to her speak from his heart. Jaejoong needed to vent his despair, his frustration, his fears, his hopes and his dreams even in this place and at this moment.

"No... He chose his own liberty." Jaejoong corrected, smiling painfully. "He can find a new love, a woman this time... who can make him a real man..." He breathed out in a low voice. "She can give him children and stand by his side without shaming his family and himself..."

"Is that what you want?" She asked, looki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter