Their meeting... their separation... were inevitable to be where they stand now.

Survive You Until A sunny Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Chapter Thirty Two - Their meeting... their separation... were inevitable to be where they stand now.

 

After their lunch, the group of five men and one baby girl were now sitting quietly in line in their usual formation with baby Cap resting on her father's laps. They all were facing the sea with one of them drowsing with his full stomach, making the others chuckle at the tired Park Yoochun who didn't want to go rest in his car but wanting to stay with them with the excuse that it was not often that the five of them were together like this with no worries and paying no mind to the excited people around them.

"He gets what he wants." Changmin snorted at the expense of Yoochun while watching Capucine pursing out her lips with two fingers in her mouths and her eyes slightly closed. The baby girl was tired after all the laugh and play she had with her three uncles. And at this time of the day, she should be already sleeping and having her afternoon nap. But because of them, she was having a hard time.

"Who said to him to keep driving for hours." Junsu added as he pushed softly his acolyte, making the latter fall on the sand with a growl.

Yoochun lifted himself into a proper position as he looked around him with a frown and narrowed eyes, still a bit drowsy. He heaved a sigh and shook his head as he was aware of the fact that Junsu was the one pushing him as the man was grinning at him.

"You're mean!" He let out tiredly.

"Who say to you to fall asleep like a baby." Junsu laughed softly.

"I'm full and tired, you know." He huffed, then shivered at the soft breeze brushing them and yawned tiredly. "I need some coffee. A dark one. Avery strong one." Yoochun let out and rolled up his eyes annoyingly before turning to his left, looking at Jaejoong's with a smile. Baby Cap was now being a little bit fussy as she wanted to sleep. The baby girl was whining and snuggling her face against her father's cheek, throwing her little tantrum as she could not find a good position to nap. "She wants to sleep."

Jaejoong hummed with a smile, trying to calm his daughter by holding her in his arms and rubbing soft small circles on her back while Capucine was now resting her cheek on his shoulder and nudging his lips with her fingers. And when Jaejoong bit playfully her small and chubby fingers, she giggled then pulled back a bit with a smile painting on her lips before bumping her small forehead against her father's mouth, making all the five men chuckle at how adorable she was.

"She seems alright now." Junsu nodded as he leaned forward a bit and ruffled her soft hair with a kind smile grazing on his lips.

"...naah..." Capucine whined as she pried away the man's hand from her head, then she pouted before snuggling onto her father's neck. And Jaejoong could not help but let out a soft yelp as his daughter was biting the jointure of his neck and shoulder.

"She's grumpy." Yunho said with a chuckle as he stood up from his place and walked to stand in front of the father and daughter. Then, the man took the baby girl in his arms as he tried to calm her a bit. Meanwhile, the three dongsaengs of Dong Bang Shin Ki shook their heads at the red soft teeth print on Jaejoong's neck.

"She bits hard." Yoochun said as he was lingering the tip of his fingers over the teeth print. "Should we end our little time together?" Then, he asked as he was watching Yunho trying to calm the baby down. And the older man did well so far after having the baby girl cradling in his arms and her face leaning against the crook of his neck.

"Don't worry." Yunho said quietly as he continued rocking Capucine from left to right in a soft and low move, while the baby girl was now quiet as she closed her eyes bit by bit while her chubby and small fingers were tugging onto the collar of the man's jacket.

"She starts to have her preference." Jaejoong let out with a smile as he was watching his baby girl lulling into sleep by Yunho's scent. Like father, like daughter. The man, now could not sleep without the other man laying next to him. And his baby daughter who slept between them was finally used to Yunho's presence.

"Are you hurt?" Changmin asked as he turned to look at his hyung with a smile painting on his lips, knowing how the baby girl was important in Kim Jaejoong's life. And now, seeing the little girl clinging to another person than him should make the young father uneasy and unsecured as she was his everything and maybe his lifesaver after his wife's death.

"What can I do and say about this? Nothing apart from the fact that my daughter is the replica of her mother. Those two are... well, Ha-chan always teased me and now it's her daughter's turn to mock me." The young father let out a soft laugh with a shake of his head. And the other men chuckled at his explanation. "She uses to have her Yunho appa sleeping at her left."

Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu nodded with a smile, liking the thought of those two men still sleeping together in the same bed like years ago. Even if the meaning of them sleeping together was now different with a baby girl between them, it was the best thing for them to be still closed.

"She's going to be a stubborn girl." Yunho added with a chuckle while looking at the baby girl now sleeping peacefully in his arms. "But, she's going to be a daddy girl. So, don't complain as you are the one who's going to spoil her rotten." He grinned as he looked at Jaejoong. And the other man just rolled up his eyes annoyingly as he could not retort back. Jaejoong was going to spoil his baby girl of course. "She's not bad." The leader of the group chuckled as he ran his fingers through his ex-lover's hair. "She's going to be an adorable little girl who will be loved by a lot of people. Her grandparents. Her aunts and uncles. Then, her cousins. And of course you and I."

"Of course!" Jaejoong sniffed then smiled at the other man.

"Should we let the two of you alone?" Junsu demanded with an amused smile. It was amazing to see those two men entering this cozy and familiar atmosphere, making him feel assured that things were going to be alright for all of them. Since long ago.

"I want to see you two kiss." Yoochun added with a grin painting on his lips. "Caught into this kind atmosphere, you could do that without thinking much." He laughed softly when Jaejoong kicked the man's leg with a grunt. "I am the president of the Yunjae club after all! I have the right to see that kiss first! You need my seal before letting your fans see how mushy you two can be!"

Junsu burst into laughter as he fell downwards on the sand. And not long after, Changmin muffled the man with his palms on his mouth, making sure that baby Cap wasn't going to wake up because of Kim Junsu stupid trademark laugh.

"Stop! You're going to wake her up."

"Not... my fault..." Junsu grunted as he subdued his laughter. "This man is deprived."

"Language hyung!" Changmin chided.

"Whoa! I didn't know Shim Changmin could be this way!" Yoochun smiled as he hit their maknae. "You can be a good father later!"

Changmin snorted as he looked up at their leader with a smirk. "I won't. If there is a contest for the father of the year, our fans are going to vote for you anyway!"

Yunho rolled up his eyes annoyingly at the lack of honorific Changmin deliberately made when the latter was talking about him.

"Sure!" Yoochun nodded as he was glancing at the pavement near the beach. A few excited people dividing into several groups were standing with their hand phone lifted in front of their faces. And he assumed those people were taking pictures of them or recording this good moment between the five of them for their own pleasure. Soon, he was going to see them on the social media.

He wasn't going to be surprised if some fans felt betrayed by them. Not everyone liked to see the five of them together as one and another party looked at the two, meaning Yunho and Changmin called vulgarly Homin or at the three others who had became JYJ until Jaejoong left the sub-group as traitors.

Well, they could say whatever they wanted anyway. The five of them had passed the stage of wanting to please anyone. For the best of them, of their friendship, they did not need to be like other idols who still did everything according the taste of their fans. Them, Dong Bang Shin Ki, they only needed to follow a path that lead them into what they wanted the most. Standing at five again in the same stage.

And nothing mattered more than that.

"Don't forget Jae hyung!" Junsu added with a smile. "If there is a contest of the best man in this world, he will win easily. He is after all a man who can sacrifice everything for the best of his beloved."

"Argh! What's going to happen to the three of us?" Yoochun grunted as he twisted his nose.

"I'm still the food monster of the group." Changmin grinned.

"Well, I'm not very fond of that nickname but I am still the international duckbutt of the group." Junsu nodded.

"So I am the Chunface of the group."

"Big forehead!" Changmin and Junsu snorted at the man with an amused smile while Yunho and Jaejoong were laughing softly at these trio of comics of their group.

"Should I get some implant?"

"And where are they going to get the few hair you have?" The maknae mocked. "Maybe your pubis hair?!"

Junsu could not help but burst into laughter as the man stood up from his place and walked a few steps away from the rest of the group. Yunho choked on his breath as he did not want to wake Capucine who was still sleeping peacefully in his arms. However, his chuckle had woken her up a bit as the baby girl looked up at the man with a frown before closing her eyes and snuggled against the warmth emanating from her father's friend body. As for Jaejoong, he could only laugh while clapping his hands together after giving a high-five to Changmin.

"Yah! How dare you..." Yoochun growled as he stood from his place and pointed his finger towards the younger man who just grinned at him. "Be more polite will you?"

"And what? Are you going to do some taekwondo on me just to hurt yourself like always?"

"Guys? Don't hold me! I am going to make this maknae eat the sand!" Yoochun added as he was free of any obstacles to beat the maknae of the group while the three other men were still laughing at him.

"I'm waiting for you!" Changmin taunted with a smug smile.

"Okay! One... two..."

Instead of him getting on Shim Changmin for mocking him, Yoochun was the one running away with a horrendous cry when his maknae stood up from his place and ran after him, making Yunho, Jaejoong and Junsu laugh more.

Of course, this kind of hilarious moment between them was capturing by the people standing a few meters away from them as they were giggling or beaming at this familiar atmosphere the five men gave off right now.

In front of their eyes, they were witnessing some that should still be there if there was no split at all. Something also nostalgic making them feel like emotional or crying.

After a few minutes of running and kicking each other, the two men returned to the rest of the group with tired expression, especially Yoochun who was coughing a bit as he land on the sand next to Junsu. The latter gave him a small bottle of water which Yoochun did not waste his time to drink the soft and cool liquid.

"This apart!" Changmin said quietly with his hands in the pockets of his jacket. "When is her next appointment with her pediatrician?" He asked as he turned to Jaejoong this time. The man was busy making a makeshift bed with their pullovers and sweaters for his daughter, wanting to relieve Yunho a bit.

"Next month." Yunho answered with a smile instead of the young father. "That's why we could organize this trip around Korea." He added as he put the baby girl softly on the small bed.

And the three dongsaengs snorted at Yunho's response while they were looking at the other man. Of course the man knew everything as he was the one who looked after Jaejoong and his daughter's schedule since they were living with him.

Yoochun shook his head with a smile and yawned a bit, very tired of his course wanting to get away from Changmin. Then, he asked as he was looking up at Yunho, "Do you want us there when you two meet your parents?"

Changmin and Junsu nodded quietly as they were looking at Yunho.

"I can manage to push my recording for two days later." Junsu added.

"I'm in vacation as long as the two of you are. So, I have all the time on Earth." Changmin replied.

"I can miss a day or two of the reading script of my new drama." Yoochun followed.

"Don't worry. Everything will be alright." Jaejoong said in a quiet tone, smiling when he set his eyes on his daughter who was now sleeping peacefully draped into their soft sweaters, not paying attention at her surroundings and where she was. "Do what you have to do. Don't put yourself in the bad side of your fans. They expect a lot from you."

"I do nothing. How can they expect a lot from me?" The maknae of Dong Bang Shin Ki asked as he lifted a brow.

"They wait for your update every day on your tweeter or instagram." Yunho said with a chuckle.

"There's nothing much than me standing in a food stall in the supermarket or eating alone or with friends. I have nothing about Yunjae! It's boring you know?!" Changmin huffed.

"Stop doing business with our pictures!" The leader of Dong Bang Shin Ki scolded the maknae of the group.

"Business? I don't even earn any bills from your pictures. And if I'm going to be billionaire, it will be with a rated video of the two of you having . So? What are you going to say?"

Yoochun laughed at how Changmin was looking at Yunho with this taunt painting on his face while the older man was on the verge of hitting this devil maknae of theirs for good.

"You're only the secretary!" He kicked softly Changmin's back with the sole of his shoe. "If you have to make profit of that kind of video, make sure to have their best tape!"

"The one moment they were in Paris? The City of Love? Or Bora Bora? No! Saipan?"

"Yah! Stop!" Yunho snorted as he threw some pebbles towards this Yoomin couple. These two men were very alike. The same degree of jokes and no wonder they were so close with each other since long time ago. "It's none of your business. And we never recorded anything like that for your information!"

"Too bad!" Changmin and Yoochun said in unison as they were shaking their heads at the same time. Then they snorted together, making Yunho growl with horror with Jaejoong patting his back with an amused smile painting on his lips.

"God! Stop being gross!" Junsu rolled up his eyes. Then, he turned his attention to the two older men. "Are you sure you don't want us to be there?" He inquired, worry filled his voice. Even if Yunho's father was being nice with the two of them, things could change overnight. Nothing was a constant. Not even Dong Bang shin Ki as the five of them had always thought of being one forever.

"Yeah..." Yunho nodded with a smile while he was looking at Jaejoong. He was of course a bit worried like the three others to let Jaejoong in the same room as his father. But, after their heart to heart talk during the year's end celebration, the older man had changed bit by bit. He was quiet and friendly with Jaejoong and seemed to like very much the latter's daughter. There was improvement from his father 's part after all. He even asked him to protect Jaejoong against their music company. At the end, the man was not bad if he could say. "Everything will be alright." Yunho added with a smile. "And I don't think my father will appreciate us going to visit him as if we're going into war." The man chuckled softly. "My father has his own principles. But the last time we saw each other, he wasn't so bad." He nodded quietly as he brushed the tip of his fingers on the soft and warm cheek of baby Cap.

"He's a good man." Jaejoong replied quietly. He had finally accepted all the criticisms from the past and all the change from Yunho's father. The young father did not want to make things awkward between them as what mattered for now was that everyone was in a good term, and for the best of them all. "And I can say he loves Capucine . His love for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter