Where does he stand?

Survive You Until A sunny Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Chapter Nineteen - "Where does he stand?"

 

With his hand clamped at his hand phone, Yunho left the shouting set of his drama TV series with his manager walking next to him when he saw BoA marching towards him with a nasty face. And he knew she was going to play the angry girlfriend in front of everyone. The man stopped in his tracks and waited for her to step into his space, allowing her to at her heart's content. However, Yunho didn't spare her a glance as he looked down at his phone checking for another message from Changmin, saying that his Jaejoong was safe between the walls of their house.

The man had other things to think than to listen to the woman's rumbling nonsense at this moment. Today was Jaejoong's first day working under SM entertainment again after so long. And he would love to be with the man, but Yunho had a shouting to fulfill for the day. So he had asked Changmin to be with the older man for the time being while he was trying to find a good and loyal man not having any kind of attachments with their label as Jaejoong's manager.

"BoA-ssi? What are you..." Yunho's manager didn't finish his sentence when he saw the fury in the female idol's eyes as she was walking towards them.

"What are you playing?" BoA snapped when she stepped in front of Yunho.

"BoA-ssi, I think it's not the time and place to-"

"How could you do this to me?" She snarled, ignoring the manager's presence. And the older man could only heave a sigh and shake his head lightly, thinking that he should not meddle into what it looked like a lovers' quarrel for most of the people having their eyes set on the two idols.

"Do what?" Yunho asked quietly as he browsed on his hand phone for any messages from his dongsaeng.

"Don't play dumb." The woman gritted through her teeth.

The man tilted his head in his left as he crossed his arms over his chest. He looked at the woman with an amused smile on his lips. So, they did as he asked. They told her that they didn't need her to be present in their ten years anniversary.

"You don't have to go y on me. You should just accept your fate without any saying." Yunho said, not feeling any kind of sympathy for the woman. Not after what she had said to Jaejoong. And to think that she was his father's model for what a good woman could be. Well, he will never trust his father's taste.

"Why? I worked hard for this show. You can't do that to me. I thought we know each other enough to never let anyone go bet-"

"Don't BoA. Don't play the jealous girlfriend with me." He cut her off sternly. The man could understand her anger for being ousted of the show. But he would never tolerate her to act like he was her property. Thing he was not. "As I know, we're nothing more than friends. I'm being considerate enough not to say what I really think of you. So let us stop this nonsense here." Yunho patted her shoulder sympathetically and walked around her with his manager following him behind.

"Is it because of him? Kim Jaejoong?" She asked a loud as she turned to look at the man's back.

Yunho stopped his steps and turned to face the female singer who was challenging him. Oh! She didn't know where she stepped in. The man walked to stand in front of her and sketched a smile, knowing what was her intention with the stares set on them since a while.

"You're pathetic." He sighed as he stared at her.

"Because he's back, you think you could live in your love-nest like before?! Don't be delusional. No one will accept this kind of relationship."

"Really..." He shook his head lightly.

"What? You don't think I won't blackmail you?" She said, lifting a well drawn eyebrow.

"That's why I said you're pathetic." The man added. "Do you think I will let you go between us as you please? Oh! BoA-ssi, you don't know what kind of hell I can be. I seem to be a good man. A man that you can dream to have as a brother, as a friend or as a boyfriend. But, I can be worse than that. Don't ever dream of hurting Jaejoong. Because you will see hell."

"What kind of spell did that man cast on you?" BoA inquired as she was looking sadly at the man.

"He did nothing. Other people did instead of him. And you're one of them." He added with a smile. "The more you try to separate me from him, the more you will see the kind of man I am. So be careful. I really don't want to hurt you. Because I see you as a friend."

"You're not like that."

"You don't know me."

"I know you enough to say that you won't make your family suffer from your acts."

"Really? You know me?" Yunho scoffed at the woman who thought of knowing him better than anyone. As he knew, she was nowhere when he had drowned into misery during Jaejoong's absence. "So you should know that I don't really care about what you're going to do. Tell all of them what kind of man I am. Tell all of them that I'm in love with a man. Go! My parents won't be surprised about that news. My father will surely have a syncope. But he will survive." The man chuckled softly. "Oh! Please, don't fake any sympathy towards Jaejoong and his daughter in front of anyone. They don't need your charity."

"You-"

"I don't have time to listen to your nonsense. So, hopefully, I won't see you for a while. The longer the better." He bowed his head a bit and walked away from the woman who was glaring at him.

"You weren't friendly with her." The manager said as they arrived next to their car.

"It's none of your business."

"Yunho... She got a point. I don't know what kind of relationship Jaejoong-ssi and you have. But if she told-"

"She can talk. I don't care. I'm done with all of your advices. It's my life. And I'm the one who know what best for me. Period!"

"But..."

"No buts. It's not as if SM didn't know about Jaejoong and me. And I'm sure. You too, you have an idea of what kind of relationship the two of us were in years ago." Yunho said as he opened the back door of the SUV. "There, the limit of you meddling in our relationship." He added, turning to look at his manager. "What will happen from now on, it's none of your concern. Be blind and be deaf when it comes to Jaejoong and I. It's the best you could do for us. For yourself."

The man entered the car, letting his manager stand alone in the parking lot.

Jung Yunho was right. It wasn't his business to meddle in another people's life. As he knew, his charge was just a work task for him. And his only task was to make sure that the man did his work. Who he loved and who he hated, it didn't matter to him.

Soon, the SUV pulled away from this place and took the direction of the center of Seoul, leading the idol to his home.

 

~~~~~

 

Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun were grounded. Sitting in seiza style with their eyes fixed on the laptop's screen setting on the coffee table, the three men could only see Hana, their Jaejoong hyung's wife displaying a long list of gifts she didn't want people, mostly the three of them to buy for her baby girl.

Why the three of them were in this kind of situation in the first place?

Because Jaejoong had found a long list of gifts left on the kitchen island table by a certain duck- who was too excited to be the best uncle among the three of them with his gifts listing.

Yoochun and Changmin could only sigh as they were dragged into this mess.

However, even in their situation, the three men were smiling at the woman, propping on her bed with a soft comforter wrapping around her as she was talking to them as if she was in front of the three men. She looked tired and so thin. However, it didn't prevent her to be bossy, rude and even demanding.

"Please! Don't make my baby girl a little spoiled brat!" She said, pointing at them. "I don't want her to look down on people because she could have everything she wants. So make sure to never turn her in to a y girl. God! I hate that kind of girl."

Even in her state, sick and bony, she always had this alluring smile painting on her face, talking nonstop with so much passion, so much eager. She was a doting mother who was waiting with impatience the day to meet her child-to-be. But life didn't give her a chance to see her child before leaving this world.

"This little peanut is my treasure. A treasure that will be yours soon. I won't be there with her. But, I count on you to give her the life I wish for her. A papa who will love her more than his own life. An appa who will do everything for her. And you three... you are her only uncles..." Hana paused while pursing her lips, her hands on her protruding stomach. She waved her forefinger back and forth as she was asking for them to get closer to her. And soon, they saw her in a close-up plan as they were leaning towards her. "Don't tell my brother that I said you're her only uncles. He will throw a tantrum like a little kid. I love my brother. Yes I do love him. But sometimes he can't know a joke is a joke. Too serious." She grimaced.

"Well he knows you're a joke yourself." Was their Jaejoong hyung's voice booming from nowhere as they knew the man was the one who was recording the video.

"Aaaah! See! What kind of husband he is. Always mocking his wife." She said as she threw a pillow towards the person in front of her. At this moment, the three men saw a trembling plan before the image was fixed. "So where was I?" Hana added as she tilted her head on her left and her finger tipping her luscious lips.

Lips that Changmin found extremely y as he let out a longing sigh, gaining the attention of his other two hyungs.

"I don't know!"

"Read my mind Mister Kim."

"You're a joke. I don't want to be a freak who can read his super wife's mind."

"Those common mortal! Useless as ever!"

And Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun could hear their hyung laughing at his wife's comical behavior as he was now sitting next to his wife with a stack of papers in his hands.

"Yes! I was saying don't make my little baby a y one. I want her to be an adorable little girl who will make your heart melt with just a flickering eyelashes throwing to all of you. No! To everyone! You're okay with me?" She turned to her husband who nodded. "So, here..." She reached her palm to the man sitting next to her, waiting for the latter to give her something.

"God! I feel like being a trophy husband right now!"

"It's what you are my dear!" She wriggled her nose playfully. "You should be happy that you're not some window dressing."

"You!"

"What? Want a fight?" Hana was in a position to fight with her fists in front of her, but they could see that she was smiling at the exchange she had with her husband.

They laughed at these couple bickering in front of their eyes. And the three men could not help but sob at the thought that life was so ed up to let someone like her die so soon. Then, they turned to look at their hyung who was busying himself in the kitchen with his daughter propped in her high chair not far from him as he showed them his back.

"Hep! Faster Mister Kim!"

They returned to the laptop, and they could see Jaejoong giving a paper to his wife. Soon, Hana shoved the picture printing on the paper before their eyes. A picture of high heels for little girl.

"Look at this! It's beautiful right? Princess' shoes. This..." And Hana tore the paper in two. "...it's a no. How can you think of giving this kind of shoes to my little peanut? High heels shoes for kid?" She said with horror. "She's too young for this. Don't train her to sashay like a queen bee before her sixteen years old. I don't want her to sway her hips too soon." She paused, looking intensely at them through the laptop's screen. "You know what I mean, don't you?" She added with a meaningful smile as she waggled her brows.

"Ha-chan!" The Jaejoong in the screen said, offended by his wife's words.

"Hey? I'm a woman. I know what she's going to think as she will grow up into adulthood."

"Well I'm a man. And I know what a man think when he's in front of a woman. So don't even think I will let a brat near my baby girl."

"Oh! Way to go man! The protective papa!" She rolled up her eyes.

"I'm with you hyung!" Yoochun burst out suddenly as he saw his hyung and his wife bickering about their daughter in the laptop's screen. "Yeah! No brat near her."

"Me too! No swaying her hips before her forties." Changmin added as he waved frenetically his hands in front of him.

"The man who will play with her heart is going to see hell!" Junsu replied.

"He will die before even having the thought of touching her."

The three men sitting in seiza style turned to look at the man who was standing behind them with the soft leather couch between the latter and them. Yunho just arrived in time to hear the swaying hips from Hana. And the thought of an older version of baby Cap doing that didn't sit well with him.

"Hyung!" They called out the grumpy man who was mumbling something under his breath.

"What are you doing sitting in seiza style?" Yunho asked as he removed his coat and put the clothe on the couch with his backpack.

"Ask this man." Changmin pointed his finger to Junsu.

"Hey!" Junsu shoved the maknae for being a telltale. And not long after the two of them began to fight playfully.

"Noona has recorded a few videos for us." Yoochun informed the older man. "And Jae hyung wants us to watch this one because he saw a list of gifts for Christmas left by our international duck- on the kitchen island table."

"I see." The man nodded as he took place on the couch next to Yoochun who was still kneeling on the wooden floor.

"Hum. Hum! Can I have your intention now?"

They all turned their eyes to the laptop's screen. Hana was looking at them fiercely. It was like she knew they would lose their attention at this moment while she was having a playful fight with her husband.

"As I said no swaying hips before the required age. However, a little idyll won't make her a bad girl. On the contrary, it's so sweet!" Hana squealed. But the man next to her rolled up his eyes as he muttered - sweet? My ! - which made him earn a glare from his wife. "But," she returned to face the camera, "...if the guy is a real like who you know," The four men saw Jaejoong throwing a pillow towards his wife making her stop on her tracks for a moment before continuing, "...yes like who you know." She pointed her finger to the man sitting at her left. "I count on you Yunho oppa to make sure that won't make her cry again. Dig his grave and bury him alive. I do the rest in the hereafter."

"Noona, you rock!" Changmin smirked as he gave her two thumbs up.

"Yeah!" Yoochun nodded. "I like when she goes berserk. And I know someone who will never forget the day he angered her." He turned to look at his acolyte sitting at his left with a grin.

"A real badass!" Junsu added with a smile painting on his lips. The last time she was angry with him was when he had wrote those cruel words on his twitter about Yunho. And she even had the luxury to call him names like thick-skinned and cold-blooded while threatening to cut his balls for his lack of respect for a man who had given him so much as his leader, brother and friend.

"What did she do to you?" Changmin asked as he looked at Junsu.

"She wanted to cut his balls." Yoochun answered instead of his friend who was grimacing at Hana running after him shouting that he was going to die under her hands soon if he didn't apologize for being insensitive. Not only towards Yunho but also Jaejoong, knowing that the first man was still someone important in the life of the second man.

Changmin and Yunho could only laugh at the expense of their friend patting his back sympathetically.

"Okay, this apart... I'm not done with you all." Her voice got their attention again. As they looked at the screen, they saw Hana turning her attention to the stack of papers in her husband's hands. She was trying to decide which one she was going to show them. And suddenly, she looked up at them and heaved a sigh, "...I have so much to say about what you can or cannot buy for her. Like this one..." She showed them an outfit a bit too y for a little girl. "Mini-short... like a grown up woman... I don't want this kind of outfit for her. She's too young to pretend to be a grown up girl while she has so much to do being just a sweet little baby girl of her father. You know... kids have their own troubles as their own way to see life. Yeah, she just has to be the little baby of her papa... of her Yunho appa..."

And the Yunho appa made the said man smile. It was as if the sick woman was sure and certain that he would always be there to raise the child Jaejoong had with her. As if she always knew that Yunho would take care of baby Cap instead of her.

"...of her three uncles. And this..." She showed another paper. A bikini for little girl. The picture gained a frown from the four men. "Those things... No f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter