Wish Jar

ϟ Wishing For My Thunder ϟ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning : Fluff Scenes ahead LOL ^^

Author's POV :

Your eyes widened.Is this a dream ? you mentally slapped yourself.

Chen stopped singing and came closer.He reached for your hand and kissed it.He gulped nervously and looked into your eyes."You know,I've always been dreaming about doing this to the girl that I like.Fortunately,it's you,Park Hwayoung.Yes,it's you.I like you since the day we first met."he spoke softly.

Your heart began to race.It's beating violently and you just hoped that Chen won't noticed it."I-I know that this is too sudden and it's kinda cliche but I'm seriously honest about my feeling right now.You know,I've always been wondering about how you really feel towards me and I'm kinda curious about that.But I know that you won't feel the same about me.But at this moment,I just wanna let it all out to you.I can't lie to myself anymore.I can't even hide this feeling anymore.I-I just wanna say that I .......I really like you."he said shyly and a drop of sweat fell from his forehead.

 

Your POV :

I can tell that he is really nervous and so am I.I really can't believe it.I can't believe that he just confessed to me.I tried hard not to smile or look really excited in front of him.What ? You ask me about how I feel right now ? Yes.YES, OF COURSE I LIKE HIM BACK !! Now, I think I know why my heart always beats faster than usual when I'm with him.

There was a long silence after his last word.It's not awkward at all.He just stayed silent like he is waiting something from me. 

He looked at me in the eyes like a lost puppy.Omg,he's too cute . 

I just stayed still and this made him felt more nervous.Right now,I don't know what to say to him.I was beyond flabbergasted.

"W-well,...." I stuttered.Then he shushed me softly.He put a finger on my lips, signaling me to keep quiet.Well,I thought he wanted my answer.

All of sudden,he pulled his finger away and slowly leaned in.I was shocked and I just looked at his face.I saw he gulped and kept glancing at my lips and my eyes.I know where's this going.At the same time,butterfly filled my stomach.Well,I was too nervous.

He kept leaning in and I just stood still.I didn't back away or anything.This is the first time in my life that I've been treated like this by a guy that I like.I guess,I must be in love with him.

He slowly closed his eyes and his lips were 1 cm away from mine.I clenched my fists onto my skirt and closed my eyes tightly.Here it goes,my first kiss.And I'm glad that the person is Kim Jongdae.Just when he was about to kiss me,my phone rang.I gasped and quickly opened my eyes only to see Chen in front of me.I guess if anyone pushed him from behind right now,we might have kissed.He backed away and sighed in disappointment.

Well,not to mention, but I also felt disappointed.

I grabbed my phone and look at the caller ID.It was my mom.I looked at Chen and he nodded while smiling.I picked up the call.

"Hello,omma?"

"Honey? Where have you been ? Why aren't you home yet ? I'm so worried about you." she spoke worriedly.I felt guilty because I didn't tell her that I'm gonna be home late today.

"Omma,mianhaeyo.I'm gonna be home late today because I want to help Chen with his practice." I said and all of sudden she chuckled and spoke in a more happier tone.

"Oh I see.So,you're with him right now ?"

"Yes,I am."

"Alright then.I don't want to interrupt you guys.Have fun with him,Hwayoung-ah ! Bye,see you at home !" she said happily then she ended the phone call.I put down my phone and looked at it in disbelief.I made a -what-the-hell-face .What was that about ? All of the sudden she changed into a happy person.

I shrugged and looked at Chen.He was laughing ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter