Moved

ϟ Wishing For My Thunder ϟ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV :

"Hwayoung-ah ! Hurry up, dear !" my mom shouted from the door."Ne omma ! Coming ~" I sang and took a last look at the house.Me and my family are going to move into a new house.I'll definitely gonna miss this house.But,I have to be strong.It's for my own good.I promise that I will cherish all the beautiful moments here.I smiled and head out.

In the car,my parents kept glancing at me.I just looked out through the window with a slightly sad expression.Looking at our old house that is slowly fading away from my sight.

"Hwayoung-ah,I'm sorry because we have to move to Seoul." my dad said.I looked at him and threw a weak smile.

"It's okay dad.Your job is more important.I understand it." I tried to reassure him.Actually,I'm not really okay with it.But,I can't tell the truth to them.Dad's job is more important.He's a doctor.He had been assigned to a new hospital in Seoul.

"Dear,I promise.I promise that you will make many friends there.Just stay strong,okay?" I chuckled lowly and nodded.I'm really worried though.I'm not really good at making new friends as I'm not that sociable.I sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 2 hours of driving,we finally arrived in Seoul.Dad slowly drove the car into a beautiful,yet clean neighbourhood.The surrounding is really peaceful.I really admire it.

After that,we arrived at a house.It was quite big actually."We've arrived."My dad announced.I was stunned."Appa,is this really our house ?" I asked and he chuckled."Of course it is.From now on,we're going to live here.Let's go inside."he said and pulled my hand.My mom just smiled.

"Omma,appa.Why did you guys bought a house this big ? It's just the three of us in our family." I said to them.My mom hugged me and said,"Honey,this is our present for you."I just blinked.

"Yes,we only want the best for you so you can live here in a comfortable environment." my dad continued."I see.Thank you, guys.I love you guys so much !" I beamed and hugged them.They laughed.

"So, you can go on a tour around the house.Our things like furniture and luggages had already been arranged.So,there's nothing to worry about."my dad said and I nodded.

"So that means you and mom had came here to arrange all of it ?"I asked and they nodded.I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Appa,where do I have to put this ?" I asked my dad about where should I put the mug for him.

"Ah,just give it to me.Thank you." he said.I was about to walk away when he suddenly called me."Hwayoung-ah,let's go to the backyard shall we ?" I turned around and nodded.

We went there with mom and I'm really happy because we have a swimming pool.But,one thing that I hate is that I can't swim.So,what's the point if we have a swimming pool if I can't swim ? I sighed.

"So,what time are we going to Kim's house ?" my dad asked."About 8.00 p.m tonight."mom replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter