Better Than You

ϟ Wishing For My Thunder ϟ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV :

"Damn..." Chen widened his eyes when he heard your high notes.He grinned.Same goes to the other members.

"Wow,she's really good." Suho complimented and the others just nodded while smiling.

Meanwhile,Chaeri just furrowed her eyebrows and frowned."She .Why would anyone cheer for her anyway ? I'm a thousand way BETTER THAN HER."

Chaeri just looked around the auditorium,looking at the people who cheers and clapping for you.Her anger rises.No one,especially that will ever get the attention other than me.She got EXO on her back and now ,she's going to take my crown ?! NO FREAKING HELLA WAY ! she exploded in her mind.

You bowed to the audience.You were flabbergasted so you just went down towards your seat with an emotionless face.Chen approached you slowly and grinned."What's happening ?" you said absentmindedly.That just made Chen laughed loudly with the other students.

Awww...she's so cute ! God,is she too perfect for me ? (LOL) he thought.Chen ruffled your hair in a playful way and yeah,of course you blushed.

"It's because of your voice.You're so amazing !"Luhan said."No, I'm not." you laughed awkwardly.You didn't even dare to look at Chaeri.You knew Chaeri was glaring at you.

Just then,the students in the auditorium started to chant your name out."Park Hwayoung ! Park Hwayoung ! Park Hwayoung !" they cheered happily and your lips started to curl into a smile.Chen just wiggled his eyebrows."See? They love you already." Kyungsoo added.You just laughed shyly.

"Alright everyone.Settle down.,"the teacher said then looked at you and smiled."....thank you for the amazing performance,Hwayoung.Now,who's next ?"

Then,Chaeri raised her hand."Mrs.Jenny,I would like to go next." she said while smirking at you.Luhan and D.O just scoffed.

She went up and took the mic from the teacher.She started to sing Hyuna's Ice Cream song.Sometimes,her voice were kinda off pitched.Some students even the EXO members just laughed.Nonetheless,you kept yourself shut from laughing and you would often tried to look at somewhere else other than her performance.Your face reddened and you just keep your best to not to crack a smile.In your mind,you were already laughing like a maniac.Not to be rude but you really can't deal with her voice.

After the performance,she bowed like a princess and went down like she had put on a best performance of her life.The students there were smiling and laughing, so Chaeri thought that they like her performance.Chen just smirked.My girl is BETTER THAN YOU,Jung Chaeri. he thought,proud of Hwayoung.

Then,the class continued with some more students including D.O and Suho sang to many kind of songs.You clapped your hands and at that time you couldn't believe it that all these EXO members are your friends especially Chen.They were freaking amazing and talented.How you wish you can hear their voices all the time.

******************************************************************

The class had ended.Chaeri clung to Chen's arm."Oppa ! Let's go home now.I'm tired." she pouted.Chen scoffed and took a deep breath."That's fine.You just have to call your chauffer over to pick you up if you are tired.I'm busy so just go away." he said,not amused.

She frowned and Chen turned around to go up the stage to practice his song.Chaeri found your eyes as you were packing your stuff.You quickly avoid from making any eye contact with her.You gulped hard.She just look at your figure from head to toe in disgusts.You just lowered your head.Then,she went o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter