That's Her

ϟ Wishing For My Thunder ϟ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen's POV :

We were walking while making jokes along the hallway.All the students there just looked at us while smiling widely especially the girls.But we practically just ignored their presence.

We laughed together and just chit chatting until someone got in our way."Annyeong oppas !" Chaeri waved at us.We rolled our eyes and sighed.

"What is it,Chaeri-ah?" Lay asked not looking at her."Well,I just wanna ask you something.Do you guys possibly wanna hang out with me after school ?"she asked and I scoffed.

"No thanks." Then we walked away passing through her.Leaving her smiling in embarrasment.

"Doesn't she understand Korean ? Pshh,she never gave up on us even though we always told her to go away." Chanyeol said feeling a bit annoyed.I feel the same too.

Just then,a figure of a girl caught my attention.I stopped from walking and the other members bumped into me.They fell actually.

"Yah !" Kyungsoo shouted."WHAT THE HELL,JONGDAE ?!" Xiumin shouted,grabbing all the students and the girl attention.She looked behind her and widened her eyes a bit.Then,her father came out from the office.He looked at me and smiled widely.

"Ohh look,it's Chen."he said.I bowed to him and so did my members."Uncle Park,what are you doing here ?" I asked smiling."Ah,I was just registering Hwayoung's name at the office.They also said that she can start her school session tomorrow."he claimed.

I nodded in understanding."Uncle,what about her talent ?What course did you registered for her ?" I asked eagerly.Please be with me.Please be with me.

He chuckled."She's with you.She registered for the singing course." I beamed and looked at her."Oh really ?" she nodded shyly.

"So,we'll be g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter