Rooftop

ϟ Wishing For My Thunder ϟ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV :

You and EXO were now at the rooftop.Chanyeol made you sat down on a bench.You blinked your eyes confusedly.

Then,all of them gathered in front of you and grinned."1,2,3...." a boy began to count.

"Annyeonghaseyo,EXO imnida." they greeted formally and bowed.You stood up and bowed too.

"Yes.I'm Hwayoung imnida."you said lowly."Aren't we too formal,hyung?"Kyungsoo elbowed Suho."I think so."he replied.You just chuckled.They look at you in amazement.So cute. all of them thought.

Chen came up to you."Alright,we are a group named EXO.So,let me introduce you to my members."

He then began to introduce them one by one."That is our leader,Kim Junmyeon a.k.a Suho, it means guardian.Next to him is Kyungsoo but you can call him D.O." they waved at you.

Chen continued."Next,we have Chanyeol, as you may know him already.Then,we have Sehun and Baekhyun here."

"After that,we have Kris,our EXO-M duizhang.Then..--" 

"Wait,EXO-M ? Duizhang ?"you cut him off.Chen smiled."We have subunits.EXO-K and EXO-M.Duizhang means leader in mandarin.I'll explain that later." he replied.You nodded.

"Alright,move on.That is Lay and Xiumin.That deer right there is Luhan." he pointed to Luhan.Luhan widened his eyes."Mwo?! Yah Chen !" he gritted his teeth.Chen laughed."Chill there,man."

"Here is Kai and now,this is our maknae,Oh Sehun.But he is still older than you." Sehun smiled."What month were you born ?" Sehun asked."I was born in December." you replied him.Sehun grinned."Great ! Call me oppa then,alright ?" Chen smacked his head."Yah! You just met her today yet you want her to call you oppa ? Pshh..." Chen scoffed.You just laughed.

"I'm fine with it.I can call you oppa."you nodded at Sehun and he cheered in victory."Hey ! What about me ? Call me oppa too." Kai whined and pouted cutely.You chuckled and nodded."Arasseo,Kai oppa." With that,both of them danced in victory.

All of EXO excluding Chen also whined,wanting your attention."Call us oppa too,please !" Baekhyun whined."Me ! Me !" Tao jumped.

You laughed again and nodded."Alright,I'll call all of you oppa then." t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter