First

ϟ Wishing For My Thunder ϟ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV :

You were brought to Chen's house as his family were busy that day so they weren't home yet.You were really thankful because Chen knew that you didn't want your parents to know about your condition.

Until now,you were holding onto Chanyeol's arm.You also didn't know why you got a little clingy over him.Maybe it's because he was the one who saved you earlier and soothed you down with his protectiveness so you felt safe when you're around him.

"Hwayoung-ah,gwaenchana ?" Chen came closer.You just nodded and held onto Chanyeol more firmly.Chanyeol looked at you in pity.Even until now,he blamed it all to himself.He and Chen sighed.

Chen on the other hand,was feeling frustrated because he wasn't the first one who came to save you.He was mad at himself for being such a fool because he can't protect you.He even felt sad because you didn't want him to help you.Yes,he's jealous because you were always with Chanyeol.But,what can he do to win your heart back ?

 

As soon as all of you arrived at Chen's house,Chanyeol and you sat on the couch.The other members started to surround both of you.Kris was the one who spoke first.

"Listen, urm,Chanyeol-ah.I-I'm really sorry for punching you earlier.I was just too stupid.Y-yeah,I was stupid." he said apologitically.

"H-hey,me too.I'm sorry because I pulled you too harsh.." Kai said.

"Me three..." Chen looked down while smiling weakly.

You and Chanyeol looked at each other and smiled.You sent him a sign,signalling him to forgive them.Chanyeol pouted but finally he gave in.You chuckled at his cuteness.At the corner of Chen's eyes,he just smiled seeing you were happy like that.Then,you met eyes with him.He showed you his sweetest smile and hoping you would reply back.You just looked down shyly and he knew that you had forgive him.

"Alright...alright...fine.I forgive you.Now,let's just help Hwayoung.Hyung,can you go and get me the first aid kit ?" he asked Chen.

"Oh yeah,sure.Wait a second." Chen replied and went upstairs.Then, he came down again with the kit and he passed it to Chanyeol.Somehow,he felt uneasy because he wanted to be the one who treat your wounds.

But before Chanyeol could even move towards you,Luhan interrupted."Wait,you're face had swollen.Just let me do this for her." he said then signaled Kai."Kai-yah,help Chanyeol." he said and Kai nodded.

You were just looking at Kai and Chanyeol who were now playing with a cream.All the members just laughed along seeing those two jokers.You chuckled seeing their close relationship.

 

 

Then,you felt a soft touch on your leg.You looked to the front only to see Luhan was kneeling while holding your leg.He smiled.Then he began to treat your wounds.He touched them slowly and softly so that you would be in less pain.

After that,you thanked him and he sat beside you."Our princess is fine now right ?" he asked and you nodded cutely."Awww...so cute." he said and ruffled your hair.Tao and Sehun also came to you and chatted,hoping that they can help to cheer you up.Eventually that day,you had became closer to all of them.

Chen and Xiumin went to the kitchen to cook something.After that,Kyungsoo and Baekhyun followed from behind."Hey,whatcha guys makin' for dinner ?" Kyungsoo asked.Kris and Suho came right after."We're gonna eat dinner here ? What about your parents ?" Suho asked Chen.He just shook his head."My parents gonna be home late today so you guys can have dinner here..Oh yeah,I should call Hwayoung's parents.Wait here..." then Chen went out to call them.

"Hello ? Yeah,this is Chen.Well,I just wanna tell you that Hwayoung will going to be at my house for quite some time today.We got some unfinished homework to do.Hope you understand,aunty." Chen said politely and of course your mother approved.

 

He came inside again and went to you."Hey,I've talked to your mom about this.Don't worry,I just told her that you're gonna be here until ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter