Cruel Dreamland

ϟ Wishing For My Thunder ϟ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cruel Dreamland

 

Author's POV :

All of them arrived safely and hid behind the bushes.Suddenly,they heard your screams coming from inside of the factory.Chen's eyes slowly changed its colour.

EXO was shocked by hearing it.Plus,they looked even shocker when they saw Chen who was growling angrily at the back.He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth.Suho came and tried to talk to him."You really wanna use it on them?" he asked hesitately.Chen slowly raised his head up and faced Suho with his dark aura surrounded him.Then,he nodded while smirking.EXO had to admit that they had goosebumps at that time as they never saw Chen like this.He was just not like the Chen they used to know.It was just too...scary.

Chen suddenly chuckled deeply and that made the other members choked on their saliva because they were terrified.

Kris came up to them and agreed with Chen's decision."He's right.We just need to destroy them.Besides,its time to show Hwayoung who we really are.Is that right,Chen?"

Chen looked at him and his smirk faded.He suddenly backed off."Wha...what's wrong ..with me..?" he questioned to himself.Chen looked down to his hands and felt disgusted."Why am I like this ?" he looked at EXO and they just stood there,confused."Are you alright,hyung?" Sehun asked."Yeah...you looked like as if you had just been posessed or something.." Kai said slowly. Chen just frowned."No..I...I..",Chen hesitated.

"I was just confused.I mean,is this even the right thing to do ?" he asked them.EXO just looked at each other and finally smiled reasurringly at him."I think it's time to show her our true selves.Don't you think so,Chen?I mean..she will find out about us sooner or later anyway." Suho said warmly.He patted Chen's back and waited for his answer."So? What do you say ?" he asked again.Chen calmed himself and started to think about it for a moment.

"Hyung,it's time now.We can't hide it from her anymore.Besides,she really need you right now inside that factory.She need you and us to save her.So I say,let's just use it on that damn bastards.Okay?" Chanyeol barged in with a serious tone.Chen had never seen this serious side of Chanyeol and he knew that Chanyeol only wanted to help him saving you so he finally gave them the answer.Chen looked towards the factory and once again his eyes changed colours."Fine.Let them feel the hell." he smirked and the EXO members smiled darkly and began changing the colour of their eyes as well.They finally went inside the factory with many dark auras surrounded them.

 

Once they entered the building,their eyes quickly darted to the back as you were tied tightly to a chair and the guy that Chen knew earlier had hardly grabbed onto your hair and you cried in pain.Your face were stained with tears and you had a few cuts on your face.The boys growled angrily.


"Well...well.. look who the do we have here ?" the guys earlier said sarcastically and smirked.He finally let go of you.You breathed desperately and looked at EXO."Oppa..." the word came out as a whisper as you didn't have enough energy to shout anymore.But they caught that because of their gifted sharp ears.

"Let go of her,you !!" Sehun roared.The guy just pretended to be scared and laughed."OHH HOW SCARED."  he laughed with the gang.Chen just stood still while eyeing you.He was very concern about you until a hand on his shoulder brought him to reality.He turned to his left and nodded to Xiumin."Stay focus.This is not a game." he said to Chen.The guy then came slowly towards you and took out a knife."Yeah..you should listen to your stupid friend there.It's not a game." he said mockingly then laughed again.

Chen felt his veins popped out on his neck and the blood was boiling inside him.He suddenly smirked darkly and his eyes fixed on the guy's figure."Hell yeah it's only a game for me." Chen said angrily then he EXO members started to run and beat up all the guys.

Each one of them just punched and kicked around without using any of their powers.They even got a few scratch here and there. 

Tao was really good actually because he knows wushu.So,he can beat them easily.Meanwhile as for Sehun it was a bit difficult because all the guys are much bigger than him.But he just didn't seem to care because he also wanted to help saving you.

The others were also having some difficulties but they just continued to fight until the end.You looked at them apologitically.

"Oh my god...w-why is this happening ?? This isn't even a dream.W-why must they got hurt because of me ?!" you cried silently.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter