EXO ?

ϟ Wishing For My Thunder ϟ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen's POV :

I went inside the class as usual and met EXO.Today,instead of looking all cool,I put on a smile and walk into the classroom happily.All the students were looking at me weirdly.Well,I knew that it would be like this because they rarely saw me smiling.

"Annyeong,guys." I greeted cheerfully.The girls smiled and the boys just looked at me, amazed."Kyaa ! Oppa is smiling !!" the girls,including Chaeri squealed.I went to the back and chatted with EXO.

"What the hell is wrong with you,Kim Jongdae ?" Kris asked.I just continue to smile.Then,Baekhyun snapped his fingers."I know ! It must be the new student.She's here,right ?" he said.

I just nodded and they grinned."Hyung,which class is she going to join ?" Sehun asked.I shrugged.

"I'm pretty sure that she will join us."Suho said confidently.All of us nodded in aggreement.Then,the teacher came in and we started our first lesson.

I couldn't even concentrate towards the lesson actually.All that was in my head is Hwayoung....Hwayoung...and only her...

Hwayoung-ah,what have you done to me ? I smiled to myself.

Just then, the principle came in.

 

Author's POV :

The principle had came inside the classrom."I'm sorry to interrupt your class,Miss Gayeon." he said.Miss Gayeon just bowed."No it's okay."she said.

"Alright,everyone.Attention please.Today,a new student will join your class."he said and the students started to wonder who would it be."New student,please come in." he told you to come in.

You walked in with a smile plastered on your face.All the students especially boys were looking at you in awe."Wow.."the gasped.The principle smiled at you while you stood beside him."Now,please introduce yourself." he said and you nodded.

"A-annyeonghaseyo,my n-name is Park Hwayoung.Please take a good care of me." you said nervously while stuttering a bit.Chaeri just chuckled at her spot.You looked at her and hung your head low as she was scanning you from head to toe.You gulped.She's in the same class as me ?

"Alright,thank you,Hwayoung.Now let's see where you should sit with..."he said while scanning the room.Then,he pointed to an empty seat beside a boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter