Help Me

ϟ Wishing For My Thunder ϟ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV :

KRIIINGG ~

The last bell finally rang.All the students started to go to their own lockers in the hallway and so were you.

"Let's go to your locker first." Chanyeol said.You raised your eyebrows."What about the others ?" 

"Nah,,they can find us later.No worries.Let's go !" he dragged you happily to the outside.He was walking besides you and you can feel that all eyes were on you and him.You felt a little uncomfortable.Students started to chat around and you could even hear them talking about you.

"Isn't that the new student ? I heard that she's in the same class as EXO." a student said.

"Omo ! She's so lucky !" another student added."Not just that,she's really beautiful too.Like a goddess." a boy said.

You blushed but still felt weird.

"How I wish I'm her right now.I want to walk with oppa too !" a girl squealed.Chanyeol heard that so he smirked at the girl.Leaving the girl flabbergasted while hanging slightly open."Omo !" she shouted happily.

You arrived at your locker.You put your things in there and Chanyeol just waited patiently for you.Just then,all the EXO members came to you."Hwayoung-ah !" Tao waved happily.All of the students there gasped.

"They smiled at her ? How come ?" all of them were thinking about the same thing but EXO just ignored them like always.Chaeri who just got there also felt curious.She saw that you were smiling happily with them. !! What the ,Hwayoung?! she thought.

On your side,Chen were scolding Chanyeol for bringing you without his permission.You just laughed while blushing at the same time."Hyung ! Why do you keep scolding me ? Why would you care about her anyway ?"Chanyeol pouted."Because her father told me to take care of her.He told me yesterday,remember?!" he said to Chanyeol.EXO just laughed."Well,she's fine with me anyway." Chanyeol said."Whatever" Chen scoffed.

"Alright kids,enough.Let's go home now." Suho said.All of you nodded.You followed Chen from behind shyly.He turned around and smiled."Come here." he pulled you beside him.Just then,Sehun came and walk beside you while holding your hand.You blushed and just casually continue to walk.Chen look to his left and widened his eyes."Yah,Oh Sehun !!" Sehun chuckled and let go of you."Aigoo,someone is jealous..."Lay said from behind and all of them laughed.Chen just rolled his eyes."Whatever."

Chen oppa is really cute when he's jealous.EH? WAIT WHAT ? JEALOUS ?you thought.Then you shrugged it off.

You laughed and looked to the front.You saw that Xiumin and Chanyeol were joking around.Then,you gasped and stopped from your track.Chen and the others who were behind you also stopped."What's wrong ?" Chen asked.You pointed at Xiumin and Chanyeol direction.Chen and the others widened their eyes.

It was Chanyeol and Xiumin where you were looking at.You saw that they were playing with fire and some ice in their hands.Where the hell did they got that ? you thought curiously."Where did they get those ? Does Chanyeol had a lighter in his hand ? But where does Xiumin oppa got the ices from ? " you asked them.They just laughed nervously."Ahh,,hhaha maybe he got that from the cafeteria." Baekhyun lied while biting his lips.Then,Kris shouted.

"Yah Chanyeol,Xiumin.Put away those stuff.Don't play with that." he said bluntly not wanting to look suspicious.You just looked at them while they were looking at you with wide eyes.

"A-alright,let's go now..." Chen interrupt.You grew more curious. What was that about ? you furrowed your eyebrows.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was night time and you were watching the tv at the living room.Just then,your parents came to you."What are you watching ?" your dad asked."Running man." you beamed.They laughed and asked yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter