Here With You

ϟ Wishing For My Thunder ϟ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Fluff Scenes Ahead.You've been warned.LOL XD

Author's POV :

Chen ran up to your room as he heard you screamed.He bursted in and saw you were in a sitting position on the bed.You were sobbing hard and he can tell that you were shocked.

"Are you alright ?" Chen asked worriedly.You shook your head with tears slightly fell down.He sat in front of you on the bed.Chen smiled warmly and held your hand."I know you're scared.But don't be...because I'm here.I'm here for you." he said softly and that melted your heart.

You avoided his gaze and tried to hide your ugly face that has been stained with tears away from him.However,he slowly reached for your face and so you had no other choice but to look at him.He smiled again and say,"Don't hide it.Look at me."

"You know,you're always beautiful even if you're crying.So,don't hide it." he spoke softly and came closer to hug you.He wrapped his strong arms around you and you can't help but to blush at the sudden contact.He comforted you as if you are a baby.What you didn't know is that he really wanted the time to stop so that he can hold you forever in his arms like this.

Then he began to sing.

Don’t hesitate another minute please take away my heart
Yes, the sharper the better, the night that even the moon has closed her eyes
If it were any other man, if it were a single verse taken from a comedy
Burn all the scars you’ve exchanged for that love

Baby don’t cry tonight after the darkness passes
Baby don’t cry tonight it’ll become as if it never happened
You’re not the one to disappear into foam, something you never should’ve known
So Baby don’t cry cry my love will protect you

- Baby Don't Cry - EXO

You felt safe in his arms.You wonder why did he behave like this towards you.Why does he treat me like this ? you thought.

You know that his actions were only making you fall for him harder.The next thing you did was you also secured your arms around his waist,not wanting to let him go.What is this feeling ? Am I really in love with him ? you thought.

Chen closed his eyes as he felt you hugged him back.Have you noticed about my feelings yet ? He thought mentally.He didn't want this moment to end.

A minute later,both of you broke the hug and looked at each other.It's actually like a staring contest.But then Chen broke it and he grinned."You're hungry ? We can order some pizzas and chicken if you want." he asked,changing the subject.You wiped your tears with your hands and smiled.You nodded because you were really hungry.Then,he stopped you."Stop." ,he got up and grabbed some tissues.He went to you and cupped your face.He gently wiped your tears."You're just gonna hurt your eyes if you wiped them using hands." he stated and you just obeyed.

Then,he told you to go downstairs with him.He held your hand and lead you.

When you were downstairs,the thunder striked again and the rain poured heavily.You felt scared so you just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter