True Feelings

ϟ Wishing For My Thunder ϟ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(New poster !!) ^-^

Your POV:

That Monday,school starts as usual.Even it's already Monday,I will never ever ever forget the scene that happen in my room a few days ago.But Chen doesn't mind about it and that made me felt relieved.So,I started to get a lot of friends,or FANS I should say in school.But still,my relationship with Chaeri is still complicated.I just don't know what exactly is her problem.

Anyway,me and EXO are getting closer day by day.We often hang out together and joked around.But the guy that is always be beside me is of course one and only,Chen.

And everyday,I will write wishes.Wishes and all the things that I wanted to tell Chen.It's just the only way that I can communicate with him and speak out all the thing that I wanted to say to him.Even though I know that there's no way he could knew about this.

- Chen oppa,I am really thankful because you always help me in my studies.Hope I can repay your kindness.

- Oppa ! You're so handsome today ! *sigh I wish you know my true feelings towards you.

 

Tuesday

- Why did you beat that guy earlier ? Yeah,I saw what you did to him today.Please don't do that anymore.I'm scared.

- Of course I will forgive you.How can I resist your coolness? xD

 

Wednesday

- Oppa,thank you for the drink today.It's delicious.Haha ^^

- I saw you were practicing your dancing in your room just now.Wow ! I mean,I never knew that you can dance. =) 

 

Thursday

- I think it's about 2 weeks since we've known each other.Now,I think I'm falling harder for you day by day.Yes,I ADMIT.I DO LIKE YOU. 

- I just wanna say that I...........I love you,Chen oppa.

I stopped myself after writing that last sentence.I-I love him ? I questioned.Then I looked up towards the direction of Chen's room and smiled upon seeing him practicing his dancing again.Then,he stopped and saw me.He quickly wiped his sweat on his forehead and cheek and waved happily at me.I giggled by his actions.

At that time,I think my heart is about to explode.He was soaked in sweat and I swear he looked so freaking y !

That smile,it always melts my heart.

 

..............................

 

Kris's POV: (Yeah ! Kris's POV ! LOL xD )

I picked up the phone call after looking at the caller ID.It was Lay.

"Wassup,man?" I greeted.

"Err..yeah.Listen,I really have to tell you this.The thing is that I have to go to China for a few days.I got an emergency there.My cousin got into an accident and he got admitted into the hospital.So,me and my family have a flight to China tonight and can you please tell the others about this ? Including Hwayoung too because she's with us right?" Lay said on the line.

"Woah,woa..you mean you have to go to China like,TONIGHT ?!" I said half screamed.

"Yes."

"Well,okay then....I'll tell the others tomorrow.Have a safe flight,dude.See you in a few days." I said calmly.

"Alright,thank you.I have to go now,so see you." Lay said and ended the phone call.I sighed and shrugged.

 

Author's POV :

It's finally Friday and you had gone to school with Chen and other members as usual.Kris went up to you guys.You looked around looking for someone.There's only 11 of them.Someone is missing and who could it be ?Oh right,it's Lay oppa. you thought.

"Kris oppa,where is Lay oppa ?" I asked.He smiled."Oh yeah,I nearly forgot about that.Guys ! Listen ! Lay will not be here in Korea for a few days.He went to China with his family last night.He got an emergency."Kris state

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter