She's Not Here

ϟ Wishing For My Thunder ϟ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV :

It was just another chilly Monday morning.I got dressed in my school uniform already and head downstairs to have some breakfast.I kept reminding myself not to get too affected by what Chaeri had done to me.So,I decided that I wanted to go to school today even though I'm quite scared of her.But what can I do ? My mom will questioned me if I skip school today.In the end,I told myself not to be weak and just be the normal girl that I used to be.I smiled mentally.

 

Since the last time I was with Chen oppa,we often texted each other until now.This time,the texts were way more sweeter than before and I can't deny that I love this side of him.I've never seen him this sweet or lovable.Sometimes,it was really cute of him when he is really concerned about me.I gotta say that he really do care about me and I'm thankful for that.

I recalled again about that unexpected experience that I never had encounter before.The kiss.....our kiss..

 

Even I, got goosebumps everytime I thought about it.I nearly choked my food and felt like I had butterflies in my stomach.It's just....-sigh- hard to explain.Just when I was daydreaming,my phone vibrated signalling that there is a text coming in.I opened it and just as I'd thought,it was from Chen.My heart beated crazily when I saw his name popped up on my screen.I smiled and started to read it.

From: Chen oppa

Whatcha doin ? ^^

 

I chuckled and type in my reply.

To: Chen oppa

Just eating my meals. =)

 

From: Chen oppa

Haha,alright.I'll be there in a few minutes.See u,beautiful....

 

I widened my eyes a bit after I saw the word 'beautiful'. OH MY GOD...I'm going insane...yeah I am..

My heart beated crazily again and I didn't dare to reply him.I just shoved my phone into my pocket.My mom turned to me."Are you alright ,dear?" I just shook my head and smiled."I'm fine, omma."

After I've done eating,the doorbell rang.I grinned.Just at the right time oppa...right timing..

I looked at my mom and kissed her cheek." Bye mom.Chen oppa is here.See you later !" I said and waved at her.She just laughed and nodded."Arasseo,take care !" she shouted from the dining room. 

 

____________________________________________

We walked side by side,not saying anything.I just looked at everywhere except him.Well,I don't know what to do or say.It was awkward for me actually because I turned shy everytime I'm with him.I just kept quiet and sighed.I wished he would say something.I pouted.I'm tired of this quietness.

Suddenly.....

 

Author's POV :

Chen looked at you and he grinned.He observed your side profiles and smiled as he saw you were pouting.She's really something,..she can shake my heart up with only the smallest action.

Chen knew that you were frustrated with the quiet surrounding and so is he.So he decided to break the silence with leaning closer and lightly kissed your cheek.You tensed up and blushed at his sudden action.He laughed while pointing at your face and stucked his tongue at you playfully.You knew he was provoking you so you quickly hid your face with your hand and whined.

"Opppaaaaa...!! Stopp itt !" you whined.He found it cute and decided to tease yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter