Same as Him ?

ϟ Wishing For My Thunder ϟ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV :

Ding dong ~

My mom rang the doorbell.

Wow,their house is really beautiful.Just then,a lady in my mom's age opened the door and greeted us.She told us to come in and we went into the living room.There,I saw two more figures but I was so nervous at that time that I've hid myself behind my parents.

Then,Mrs.Kim introduced her son to us."This is my son that I've talked about the other day."she said and looked at her son.

"Annyeonghaseyo,Kim Jongdae imnida.You can call me Chen.I'm 17 years old.Nice to meet you." he bowed.

17 years old ? Well,same as me then.I was curious so I peeked a bit through omma's shoulder."Aww,you're so handsome and polite too.Anyway,this is my daughter." my mom complimented him and looked at me."Honey,introduce yourself." she held my shoulders and I just nodded.

I smiled shyly."A-annyeonghaseyo,Park Hwayoung imnida.Nice to meet you." I stuttered a bit.Dang it ! Why did I even stuttered ?

I can feel that all eyes were on me.Then,Mr.Kim laughed and asked,"Well Hwayoung-ah,how old are you ?" 

"I'm 17,sir." I replied then they laughed.I just blinked innocently."Don't call me sir,just call me uncle Kim.Okay ?" he said and I smiled."and call me aunty." Mrs.Kim interrupted.I nodded.

"Well then,let's talk more in the dining room shall we ? I've prepared some delicious food for all of you." Mrs.Kim said.Then all of us went into the dining room to have a dinner together.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"So,where are you going for school,Hwayoung-ah ?" Mrs.Kim asked.I just shook my head."A-actually,I- I didn't decided yet." Once again,I stuttered.Oh my god.What's wrong with me ?

"Well,if it's like that,then you should go to the same school as Chen.He goes to Seoul Arts High School." she stated while smiling widely."Yeah,you should go to the same school as Chen.He can also look out for you during school sessions."her husband interrupted.

My parents looked at me."That's a good idea.What do you think ?" omma asked me.I took a glance at Chen.He nodded while smiling warmly."But,it's an art school.Means that I have to show my talent rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter