Nightmare

ϟ Wishing For My Thunder ϟ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV :

All the three of you are watching tv while eating some pizzas and chickens right now.You all sat on the furry carpet.

"Wahh ! THIS IS SO GOOD !!" Chanyeol beamed as he took a bite of the pizza.Then he turned to you."Here,try this." he handed you a pizza that you gladly took it from him.You also took a bite and beamed."Wahh..Chen oppa is really good on choosing the pizza."you complimented and Chen looked at you,smiling widely.Now,he's feeling a bit better after hearing that compliment from you.He held a piece of chicken and shove it into his mouth.You looked at him and the chicken.Chen just laughed because he knew that you want it.

So he took another piece and feed you.You thanked him and Chanyeol frowned.You looked at him uneasily."W-waeyo oppa ?" you asked.He took a piece of chicken and also feed you.You turned confused then Chanyeol turned to be a happy virus again."Now I'm happy !" he said.You and Chen just chuckled.But,of course, Chen felt a little annoyed. 

 

.....

 

It was 11 pm and the rain had stop pouring. Chanyeol decided to leave as the night had gotten late.

"Guys,thank you for tonight.And of course,also for the food." he said as all of you walked to the door.He stopped then turned to you and Chen."So,see you on Monday." you and Chen nodded and watched as he walked away.You touched your hair and up to your head.You gasped as you remembered about Chanyeol's hat.You shouted his name quickly."Chanyeolie Oppa !! Your hat !!"

He looked back and smiled."No worries ! Keep it first and hand it to me on Monday.Bye !!" he said happily.You just smiled and nodded.On the other hand,Chen sighed silently while watching the two of you.They're getting closer to each other.Well..I should be happy right ? They're just friends anyway...right ?? he thought.

 ....

Chanyeol were walking alone along the road towards his house.He often smiled to himself as he was thinking about you.

 

Chanyeol's POV :

She's really cute and sweet.-sigh- Of course I know Chen likes her.I can just tell by looking at his jealous expression earlier.I was just testing his limit.Hhaahha !! Well,that means,I have to control my own heart to not to fall for Hwayoung.She's such a nice girl and she and Chen will make a perfect couple.As a friend,I will help them to fall for each other. I thought mentally and ruffled my hair.

But....Hwayoung......what will happen if you know the truth about us ?

 

Author's POV :

Back into the house,you were feeling really sleepy.But you went upstairs first to wash your face.After that,you went into your room and scanned it for a moment.You eyes darted towards your wishing jar.You went to it and looked at the only piece of paper inside it.I should writ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter