Kidnapped

ϟ Wishing For My Thunder ϟ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kidnapped

 

Author's POV :

All thirteen of you were now at the school auditorium because the boys wanted to practice singing their songs.

You sat at the most front seat and looked at them practicing their dancing and so on.Your eyes somehow travelled towards Chen.You watched as his veins popped out on his neck whenever he hit those high notes.You smiled in admiration.Next,the boys performed their newest song,and that is call me baby.(IDEK why.. just imagine that Kris and Luhan were in there also. =") )

You looked at them performed the song so smooth yet dilligently.After the song ended,they looked at you as you clapped your hands in satisfaction."It's a really good song.I like it." you smiled,showing off your dimples and your eyes formed cresents shaped.

They also smiled happily and cheered."Really?Aww gomawo~" Baekhyun sang cutely and you chuckled shyly while nodding.

Then,Chanyeol came to you and brought you up to the stage.At first you were confused but you just followed him anyway.Then,he put you at the center of the stage."Guys,wanna hear our angel sing a song for us ?" he suddenly said and you widened your eyes."E-eh? I have to sing ?" you confusedly stuttered.They cheered and nodded. "ABSOLUTELY!" they shouted in unison.

Tao and Sehun smiled hopefully and showed you their puppy eyes.You just couldn't disappoint them so your eyes quickly darted towards Chen and Suho who were standing beside the piano.They also nodded and smiled reassuringly."Alright then.This is only for you guys",you said.Your lips slowly curled into a beautiful smile and you took a deep breath  before you began to sing the first verse of Celepretty by Park Boram.You nodded towards Xiumin and told him about the song you're going to sing.He nodded and handed you the mic.The music started and you shyly sang to it.The boys watched as you performed in front of them .

When the song has reached the chorus part,you slowly getting with the beat and danced along to the song.The boys suddenly cheered when they saw your brave yet cute moves and one by one,they went to you and started dancing with you because they didn't want you to feel awkward.You chuckled happily while looking at their goofy moves especially Kyungsoo.They smiled as they saw you started dancing with them without hesitation.

 

The song has quite exciting beats so you just danced along with them happily.Chen suddenly held your hand and spun you around.You just chuckled and laughed while still singing.Then,Kai came and took your hand.He danced and you just followed his funny moves.The boys laughed and started to sing along too.You swore that this was the best moment ever.You felt really happy hanging out with these boys.You just felt really thankful that you have met them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was already late in the evening.All of you started to walk away from the school building.You smiled with Luhan who was walking beside you.He looked at you and admired your facial features.He couldn't help looking at your cute face so he pinched your cheek softly.You faked a cry and he looked at you in amusement."Too cute !" he said and laughed.You smiled happily hearing his laugh.

Chen looked at you from behind.It's a good thing that she's always with us.I'm really happy that she's also getting along with us very well now.Chen thought mentally while smiling in satisfaction.Since all of you live in the same neighbourhood, the boys always walked home with you together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter