Hear me

ϟ Wishing For My Thunder ϟ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV :

We arrived at in front of the school gate.Chen is still holding my hand.My hearts beats faster than usual ever since he held my hand earlier.I smiled sheepishly and blushed for many times and I know that he noticed it.I'm so embarrassed right now.

But,its not for long though.My smile faded and I slowly released myself from his grip.School...Remember,Hwayoung-ah.Chaeri likes him so don't look for troubles.What will the students say about you too if you and him walk hand-in-hand? Just be a normal girl.

As soon as I let go.I let out an awkward smile."Let's go to class." 

His smile quickly faded and he seemed,..disappointed ? Then, he nodded and we walk together to class.I'm sorry to dissapoint you,but I'm just scared.

 

Chen's POV :

Is she scared of something ? Because her face showed everything.

In the hallway,all eyes were on both of us and especially the boys, who didn't even blink when they saw Hwayoung.They smiled at her and to my surprise,Hwayoung smiled back.WHAT THE ?! I quickly glared at them.

I showed them my *....she's mine....* face and I think they understood it as they quickly walked away.

Then,we got into the class and hung out with EXO for some time before the teacher came in.

*************************************************

After the recess,we have different lessons.All the EXO and other students will seperate as they had different classes like dancing,singing,acting and so on.Me,Hwayoung,D.O,Luhan,Baekhyun and Suho will go to the school auditorium where the lesson will be held.While the other members had gone for rapping lesson,dance class and also martial arts lesson.But,guess what ? Jung Chaeri is also in the same class as me.Sigh.

We got into the auditorium and find our places to sit.On my right side,there's Hwayoung and the other side is empty.Just then,Chaeri ran all the way from the main entrance to sit beside me.I facepalmed myself.Oh my god,she's so desperate.What the hell does she want from me ?!!

She kept glancing and tried to talk to me.But I pretend that I didn't hear her and just concentrate with the teacher's lecture.

"Alright,guys.Now,I want to hear your singing.Let's have our star,EXO.So,which one of you would like to go first ?" the teacher smiled at us.Then,Luhan raised his hand."I would like to sing first."

I just smiled at his confidence."Show them,Luhan hyung." I said and he nodded.

He went up to the stage and grab the microphone from the teacher.Then,he began to sing.

He sang one of our song,What is Love.Actually,EXO performed for every occasion that was held in our school.We even wrote our own song and record it ourself.So now,EXO songs often played in the school's radio.That is the reason why we got popular day by day.But we gotta say that we also grew tired with all the students especially the girls, swooning over us.

Luhan is singing on the stage passionately and I look over to my side to see Hway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter