Always Him

ϟ Wishing For My Thunder ϟ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV :

"Channie oppa...." you spoke softly.Chanyeol just grinned.Then he let out a small whimper."C-cold.." he stuttered and I quickly pulled him in.

"Yah ! You didn't even bring any umbrella with you ?" Chen scolded him.Chanyeol just shook his head and put down his bagpack.I went to him because I was worried."Oppa,gwaenchana ? Your shirt had soaked with rain.You have to change it." I said worriedly.

Chanyeol laughed."No,it's okay.I'm fine." but then he sneezed on Chen.Chen jumped away from him."Yah!!! Why ?!!!!" he glared at Chanyeol and Chanyeol just grinned back."Mianhae..."Chanyeol apologized.

I sighed."No,you have to change your clothes.If not,you will get a fever.Follow me, oppa." I said to him.He sighed in defeat and obeyed me.We went upstairs to my room with Chen trailing behind.

I told Chanyeol to go into the bathroom and have a shower first.I also told him to wear his own pants as I'm going to lend him my shirt.

Chen just waited for us while he was sitting on my bed.He looked at me and smiled weakly after Chanyeol had gone to take a bath.

"What is it oppa ?" I asked nicely.He just looked away and sighed."Nothing...." he said lowly. I shrugged and waited for Chanyeol.

Chen's POV :

I scanned around the room and then my eyes stopped at one thing.It was a jar.I think it was a glow in the dark one as it was glowing quite prettily.I saw a little paper in there.I furrowed my eyebrows.What is that ? I thought curiously.

 

Your POV :

After that,Chanyeol came out shirtless and only his pants were on.I widened my eyes and gasped,I quickly looked away.Chen quickly screamed at Chanyeol."YAH ! YOUR BODY !!" Chanyeol also gasped and wrapped a towel around his torso hurriedly.

"M-mianhae..."he said.I turned to him slowly and smiled awkwardly."N-no..it's okay..." then I gave him an oversized t-shirt of mine and he wore it.Thankfully,it fits on his slim body.Then,we went downstairs to hang out in the living room to watch some movies.

I sat in the middle then Chen followed after me with sitting beside me.Chanyeol came and also sat on the other side of me.Thank god that the couch is long and big enough.Well,it's kinda awkward for me having two boys at my house.I never brought any friends over before especially boys.

I'm getting hungry now and I wonder if Chen had called the pizza delivery."Oppa,have you called the pizza delivery yet ? I'm hungry right now actually .." I said weakly.Chen gasped."Oh my gosh,I'm so sorry ! I forgot ! Let me go and give a call.Chanyeol-ah, you wanna stay for dinner ?" he said and Chanyeol grinned happily."Ne !!" I laughed at his cuteness.Such a dorky Channi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter