Not Yet

ϟ Wishing For My Thunder ϟ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV :

"YAH !!" Chen shouted angrily.I swear that his look also changed.He was madly furious.He ran towards the guys while clenching his fists.Then he began to punch and kick them one by one.How can he beat all of them ? They're too many !! I looked at him worriedly.

Surprisingly to my thoughts,all of the boys lost to him.I look at him in awe as I was still on the floor."O-oppa...." I called out softly.He took a glance and slowly walked towards me with a worried expression.He kneeled down to my level and quickly hugged me."Are you alright ?" he asked.I just nodded and cried again.Then,I heard footsteps coming from behind.I peeked through Chen's shoulder and saw the guy from earlier tried to throw a punch at Chen's head.I shouted loudly to warned Chen.

"BEHIND YOU !!" 

But it was too late.Chen was being hit really bad.He groaned and tried to stand up again.All of the boys earlier started to surround him.They punched and kicked him as if he was just a punchbag.I cried and started to panic."STOP !! YOU'RE HURTING HIM !! JUST FREAKING STOP IT !!" I shouted on top of my lungs hoping that they would obey me,but they wouldn't.I just look at him helplessly.One of them came up to me and held me back from helping Chen.My god !! WHAT SHOULD I DO ?!! 

Just then,I noticed something's strange.He looked at the sky and clenched his fists even though he was still being beaten really bad."OPPA !" I shouted again.No......

Blood started to come out from his mouth and nose.But then,a thunder striked.It was really loud and I swear that I was really scared at that time.Even the boys also stopped from beating Chen.I looked at Chen's figure lying lifelessly on the floor.But.......he...smirked ?

 

Author's POV :

"OH MY GOD !! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ?!"  Tao shrieked after he and all the members heard the sound of a thunder.

Kris frowned."This is not a normal thunder." he wondered.

"Yeah,it's hella loud !" Baekhyun added and all of them agreed.Then,all of them thought of the same thing.

"CHEN !!! " they shouted at the same time.

"Hurry ! Let's find him !" Kyungsoo said impatiently."Kai ! Bring us to Chen now ! Maybe he's in danger ! " Suho commanded.Kai nodded and all of them teleported to find Chen.

**********************************

They arrived safely and they were glad that no one saw them tele

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter