Learning

ϟ Wishing For My Thunder ϟ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV :

"So,what do you need help with ?" Chen asked you."Hmm..Physics.I can't do the exercises that was given by the teacher."you pouted and Chen chuckled."That's alright.I'm here to help you.So,let's start." he said and you nodded.Both of you grabbed two chairs and went to your study table.Chen sat beside you.

Then,he began to teach you some formulas,how to solve the questions and so on.You finally understood after Chen taught you all these method."You know what,I think I can understand better with you teaching me rather than our teacher." you said."I'll take that as a compliment." Chen said playfully and you shook your head while smiling.

"Alright,now we're done with the homework.Let's test your knowledge with my own questions.And maybe you will feel a little stress over it because my questions are quite hard." he informed proudly and you agreed,"Alright." you replied.

He gave you a piece of paper with 10 hard questions written on it.You scanned all of it and grinned."This is so easy." you said and Chen blinked and scoffed."As if your answers will be all correct." he dared.You glared at him and turned serious."You'll see." you said.

Chen smiled secretly while looking at your serious face.She's so determine.I never saw any girl like her.She's really something.he thought.

After a moment,Chen's eyes were getting heavier and he was surprised when he turned to you.You were still in a normal state while his eyes were just about 0.01 mm wide until fully closed.He shook his head,trying hard to stay awake.Chen was mesmerized by you because he had hardly seen anyone holding themself from getting tired or lazy when it comes to study.So,this had made him got more attracted to you.

He observed your expression carefully.He love how your eyebrows will raise when you are concentrating on something.He love how your lips will curl into a cute smile when you can answer the question easily.In simplest word,he love everything about you.

He looked at you and he didn't even realised that he was now sitting on two chair legs instead of four.Meanwhile,you had finished writing down all your answers."DONE !!" you cheered and without a warning, Chen who was daydreaming, were shocked by your high pitched voice so he fell on his back from the chair.

"OMMA !!!" he shouted while falling.

You looked at him with wide eyes.You froze and just observed him from your spot.Chen rubbed his and winced in pain."ooww..." he whined like a baby then he stopped after he saw you looking down at him.He stopped rubbing his and quickly got up with the chair and sat on it again and acted like nothing had happened.You saw his face getting red and you knew that he was embarrassed as hell.He took the paper from you and checked the answers carefully.

You stood still and just looked at him.You observed his expression and you saw that he bit his lips and glanced at you.Finally,he turned to you."W-what..?" he stuttered,acting like an innocent child.You found it really cute.You smiled and bit on your lips.Then,you giggled and laughed.

He frowned but then he also smiled."You..yo-..omma ?.." you said between laughs.You even had to hold on to your stomach because you were laughing really hard.Chen finally surrendered."Yeah...yeah..I love my mom.So what ?" he chuckled while trying to avoid your gaze.

"Oppa,you're so cute,just like a baby." you said and wiped away some tears from your eyes.H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter