New Start ?

ϟ Wishing For My Thunder ϟ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Your POV :

I woke up in the next morning feeling a little bit tired.I rubbed my eyes and neck while getting out from my bed.I stood in front of the mirror.

"Chen oppa........"I blurted and smiled a bit.Thank you for saving me.

I headed towards the bathroom to get a nice shower.Then, I went downstairs and had a breakfast with my family.Well actually last night,I got home quite late so they were worried sick about me and as soon as I came into the house , they started to throw me bunch of questions.

So I just told them that I had met Chen and his friends,so we hung out together for a moment.I sighed in relief after they threw a smile at me,showing that they had believed and satisfied enough with my excuse.

I told my parents that I'm gonna go to school now.As I opened the front door,I saw Chen stood there.He smiled brightly at me.I smiled back but then it changed into a frown.I scanned his face properly.His face looks fine ? How can there are no sign of scars or anything ? I'm sure that he was beaten violently last night.

He snapped his fingers in front of my face and I woke up from my thoughts.I blinked at him and he just laughed.

"What's wrong ?" he asked.

"Y-your face....no scars ?" I asked confusedly but mostly surprised.He chuckled and ruffled my hair."No silly.I'm a tough man.I won't get any effects from those weak punches and kicks." he said proudly and I smiled seeing that he's all fine.His body also is in a good condition so I sighed in relief.

"Come on.Let's go to school." he said and I nodded.

 

We walked side by side in silence.It was a really peaceful morning and it was a good day to forget all the bad things that happened to me yesterday.I just hope that I will not meet them again in my life.

I breathed shakily and looked down.

 

Chen's POV :

I could hear her shaky breath.She must be thinking about last night incident.She must be really scared.

Actually about my condition,I've lied to her.I won't be this healthy if it isn't because of Lay.He was the one who healed me yesterday.

 

*flashback*

"Stay still,Chen." Lay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter