First Wish

ϟ Wishing For My Thunder ϟ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV :

I held up the jar and took a good review at it.Well,there's nothing suspicious.Hmph,let's just forget what had happened,Hwayoung-ah.It's just a jar anyways. I thought to myself.

I put the jar on my table beside the bed.I stared at it for a while and sighed.Why did I even bother to buy this though ?

Without thinking,I went to my study table and took a small colour paper.What should I write ?

I was blank at that time then my eyes wondered around the room.It stopped at the balcony.I looked through it and I can see Chen's room from here.My mind suddenly started to think about him.Should I write a wish about him ?

So I grabbed a pen and started to write.I looked at my first wish and reread for couple times.It says....

Chen oppa has confessed to me yesterday.I wish he knew that I like him too.

Then,I rolled the paper neatly and slowly put it in the jar.It's quite dark now as it's going to rain at any moment.The lights in my room are also quite dim so that means,I can see that the jar is glowing.I gotta admit that it looks kinda magical to me.

I sighed and plumped myself on my bed.Just then,my phone vibrated.I looked at it and was surprised by the sudden text that I received from Chen.Well,we've never texted each other before.This is the first time.I shrugged and open his message.

From: Chen Oppa

Hey,are you alright there ? Because I can see that you are pretty miserable. xD

 

I looked towards Chen's room and found him waving at me from there.I laughed at him and I quickly typed my reply.

To: Chen Oppa

I'm fine oppa.I was just thinking about homeworks.It's pressuring me.

 

I send it to him and waited for his reply.Then,my phone vibrated again.It's really weird because everytime my phone vibrated,I'm feeling more excited.

From: Chen oppa

Really ? Well,I can help you with that if you don't mind.Do you want me to teach you ? =)

 

Woah,I really need some help now and I'm really glad that he offers a service for me.Hmm..I thought and look at all my homeworks on the table.I sighed and nodded to myself.Alright,I really need a help now.

To: Chen Oppa

Can you come over ? I really need a help with Physics. ^^

 

From: Chen Oppa

Hhaha..Alright,I'll come now.

 

Few minutes later,the doorbell rang.I was at the stairs when my mom was the one who opened the door for him."Oh ? Chen.Why are you here,honey ?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter