it's HER!

4 Years Later... We Meet Again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xXnXhWjKxA

Myungsoo’s POV

 

We finished rehearsing our song Before The Dawn and getting our “scorpion” dance perfect. It’s so hot right now in Seoul and all we can think about right now is getting a bowl of Pat Bing Soo and a glass of Americano. Sungyeol hyung can’t stop acting dorky and kept on singing 10cm’s Americano to cheer us up. Sunggyu hyung kept on laughing while the others just gave Sungyeol hyung a sour expression. It was funny, really. But I don’t feel like laughing. I really miss ~~~. I haven’t saw her since she depart from Seoul. She won’t tell me where she went to since she knew I’d be following her. I know I will do that. I don’t want to lose my true best friend! Although right now I have my hyungs. I wonder what she’s doing right now.

 

“yah L yah! Tomorrow’s Sesame Player. What do you want to do?”  Sungyeol Hyung asked me while waving his hands in front of my face. Guess I’ve been day dreaming again haha.

 

“I don’t know hyung. Let’s go to Sinchon? Or maybe we could run into some tourits in Itaewon? Or Kangnam’s also great,” I said lazily.

 

“Kangnam? There’s too much teenagers there! We could be in trouble if we go there. How ‘bout Sinchon?” Woohyun hyung joined in.

 

“araseo, it’s up to you guys,” I got up and walked out to get fresh air. And of course I’m using the back door. I wouldn’t want to get caught by Hyoan hyung.

 

When I see that no one’s watching, I put my mask on and ran as far as I could go. I hault a taxi and ask the driver to take me to Sinchon. 4 years ago, omma will take me and ~~~ here to play or just walk around, then she will definitely take us to Hangang Shiming Gong-won in Yueido to play.

 

The taxi stopped and I payed. Now I’m left with not much money since the taxi fare was quite high. At least he didn’t find out who I was. I started walking and searching for a comfortable café. As I walked, I noticed that fans are not noticing me. I let out a chuckle. For double protection, I put my sunglasses on and continued walking.

 

As I was walking I saw this big screen showing Infinite’s Before The Dawn. I stopped walking and watch that BTD MV. Although I’ve watched this MV for a thousand times, but still, I think this is the best MV I’ve ever made.

 

I was enjoying the MV when I heard a girl screaming my name. I took off my glasses to see a better look at this screaming girl. The only thing I could see was her back. But then I could see she was dragging another girl.

 

“that’s L?” said the girl that was being dragged.

 

“YES! He’s cute right?! And his name is the same like your crush!” crush?

 

“there’s something about his eyes. And besides Myungsoo’s not my crush! He’s my childhood bestfriend,” her childhood bestfriend’s name is Myungsoo? Could it be?

 

“Yah Park ~~~, when will you start to love your own nation’s boybands?” Park ~~~?! I turned around to see a better look at this girl behind me when she suddenly spilled coffee on my purple hoodie. She bowed and said sorry while wiping my jacket. Since she was wiping my jacket, I can’t look at her face. I drag her to a quite alley while her friend followed us.

 

Once we arrived I cupped her face. Then with a shock, I released it back. It was her. It was ~~~. I started to panic and started to help her wipe my jacket when my mask dropped. ~~~ didn’t scream, but her friend did. To make things worse, I didn’t wear my sunglasses.

 

“aren’t you Infinite’s L?” ~~~ asked me. Guess she didn’t know that I’m the Myungsoo she used to know.

 

“YES HE IS! KYAAAA L OPPA! SARANGHAE!” the other girl said. I moved back a few steps until ~~~ stopped her.

 

“Yah! Jincha Soomin! I’m trying to apologize here,” ~~~ said. Her friend than apologiticaly bowed and went back to her original place. Is it just me or I feel that that Soomin girl is staring at me freakily.

 

“ah, ye! I am Infinite’s L,” I said while bowing. This girl seriously needs to recognize me so I could hug her!

 

“I’m so sorry I spilled my coffee to your jacket. I didn’t know you’re going to turn around. I’m really really sorry,” she said while bowing. Something caught my eye. A necklace with a black stone as the pendant. It’s my necklace. Wait, used to be, since I gave it to her.

 

“I can’t believe you still keep that,” I mumbled, but apparently she heard me.

 

“wait, what?” she asked me. I’m so nervous I couldn’t even speak.

 

“he said he couldn’t believe  you still keep that,” her friend said.

 

“keep what?”

 

“sorry, it’s just.. I was-“

 

“There he is!” I heard Hyoan hyung’s voice. Then I saw him at the other side of the road. Wow, for a guy like him, he have a pretty good eyesight.

 

“I’m sorry, I really need to go. My manager’s catching up with me. About that coffee thing never mind that, araseo? Hope we’ll meet again!” I said as I run. That was close!



 

Hello~ sooo did you like my second chapter? ^^ thanks for subscribing! i was surprised when i saw 2 subscribers, since i uploaded my fanfic a few minutes ago. anyways, THANKS GUYS :****