our first and last fight

4 Years Later... We Meet Again.

 

1 week later …

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

It was 2 days after I returned back from Japan. Me and ~~~ haven’t met each other since we’re busy with our things. Well, I’m not that busy. She is. Everytime I called her, she would say that she’s busy with her school works or she has some friends coming over and didn’t want to expose our relationship. But no, i knew her too well. She must be hiding something from me.

 

“L-yah! What’s up with the face?” I heard Sungyeol hyung approached me and sat down. He took a banana and ate it.

 

“it’s about ~~~. She’s been acting “weirdly” nowadays,”I sighed.

 

“what about her?”

 

I told him about the sudden changes of ~~~. He nodded as the conversation grew deeper.

 

“yah, how bout you take this to her house and talk to her,” he handed me some chinese food take outs.

 

“where did you get this?”

 

“Hyoan hyung gave me this. I was about to eat it when I saw your priceless face. Go. Now,” he pushed me over the door. I was about to hault a taxi when Hyoan hyung came.

 

“escaping?” he laughed.

 

“no way. Too tired for that,” I shook my head. I decided to sit there for a while before going to ~~~’s house. Talking to an adult always made me calmer.

 

“then? You got into a fight with your girlfriend?”

 

“she’s weird,”

 

“girls are like that. Especially when their boyfriend is busy and got no time for her,” how could Hyoan hyung know these things?

 

“I ever experienced love too you know,” he said, as if he’s reading my mind, “tell you what, I’ll drive you to her house. But no more escaping, okay? I’m getting old and I couldn’t run as fast as you guys,”

 

“kekeke. It’s up to the production crew you know. Kaja!” I stepped in the car and soon we drove off to ~~~’s house.

 

 

Your POV

 

I just finished showering when I saw 5 messages in my phone. 2 of them were from Soomin and Kiseop asking me whether I needed company right now. I opened the other 3 messages and felt nervous since it’s from Myungsoo.

 

From : You’re Handsome Oppa

To : My Beautiful Dongsaeng

Hey! I’m coming over. I brought you dinner. Hope you don’t mind. See you there. Saranghae :****

 

I shut my phone off and ran for the door. since my parents are gone and today’s a Sunday (no maids are working on Sundays ^^) I’m all alone. I was about to lock when the door opened.

 

“so you read my messages?” he said smiling. That smile… I tried to look away, only to be pulled back into his arms.

 

“what’s wrong? Don’t you miss your boyfriend?” he asked me. I miss you! A LOT! But, how I wish you knew I’m being terrored.

 

“hey, something wrong?” he cupped my face. I tried to push his hands off, but instead, he held my face even harder.

 

“why aren’t you telling me what you’re going through?” He said in a low, but fierce voice, “MALHEBWA!”

 

I move a few steps back. In my whole life, this is my first time I’ve seen Myungsoo being so angry. I ran to my room leaving him behind. As soon as I arrived at my room, I locked the door behind  me and sat down. I could feel tears rushing through my eyes. Behind me, I could hear him banging on the door.

 

“~~~! What’s wrong with you?! Did I do something wrong? Yah cincha ~~~! Open up, pali-yah!”

 

“just go!” I screamed.

 

“~~~! What’s wrong? Can you just tell me what the problem is?!”

 

I didn’t answer. I took a piece of paper and wrote some words on it. I slipped the paper below the door for him to read. After 3 minutes, I couldn’t hear anything.

 

Myungsoo, please don’t hate me.

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

She slipped me a piece of paper. What’s this?

 

Dear L,

I know you’re mad at me now. I couldn’t tell you what’s going on since I don’t want to hurt another person that I cared for. I wanted you to end this in a friendly way. You know what “this” means right? I hope you’re not mad at me. Mianhae. This is all I could do and patience has its limits as well. So, this is it then. Goodbye L.

P.S if you read this, please don’t turn back for me. It’s no use.

 

What the hell!? She’s breaking up with me? It’s not even a month and she’s breaking up with me?! What did I do wrong oh for goodness sake! And she didn’t even call me with my real name! ~~~ please! What did I do?

 

I decided to head home. I walked out of the house and found Hyoan hyung sipping a cup of coffee.

 

“done? Isn’t it too fast?” he said, throwing the paper cup into the bin.

 

“look at this,” I threw him the letter ~~~ wrote. I could see his darkened expression and went quiet through the whole journey back to our dorm. Tonight has officially been my worst night ever.



 

ooohhh the drama has just started \:D/ how do you like it so far? please give me some opinions to make this fanfic even better DD: i feel something's missing :ssss thankyou for those who've been reading this and subscribing :DDD that's it for now! see ya in the next chapter :D