Kiseop's past

4 Years Later... We Meet Again.

 

Kiseop POV

 

I just got a call from L, telling me that it’s Rainbow’s Woori who have been terroring ~~~. He also told me that he need to be her boyfriend in order to save ~~~. I almost choke my rice out when L called me. Woori could be so obsessed with men. Once it was me, now it’s L. poor L. oh and yes, Woori and I knew each other waaay before she debuted.

 

*flashback*

 

“Kiseop!” woori called out. She ran to me and hugged me as if she never saw me for like a hundred years.

 

“heyy noona!” I ruffled her head.

 

“why’d you call me?” she asked cheerfully as I interlocked my hands with hers.

 

“I want to take you to a place that is beyond your imagination!” we walked together in the alley. It’s hard for her to go out since she’s a trainee, but today I need to tell her something.

 

“okay! And where is that?” she lay her head on my shoulders.

 

“well, noona, could you drive for me? I haven’t got my driver license,” I frowned. I’m turning 19 in a few days and still, I haven’t got my driver license.

 

“awww you cutie!” she pinched my cheeks, “okay, noona will definitely drive for you,”

 

“gomawopta noona!” both of us entered the car. She started the engine and drove off.

 

“so, where are we going?”

 

“to my house!”

 

“you said it’s a place beyond my imagination!” she pouted.

 

“well it is!”

 

“you choding!” she poked my cheeks. Not long after that, we finally arrived.

 

My house was empty, like always. I took 2 cans of cola and gave her one. She sat on the couch and flipped some magazines.

 

“noona,I got to confess something,” well, it’s now or never.

 

“aren’t we dating already?” she chuckled.

 

“no, it’s not that. Noona, will you love me even though my life’s short?” this is it.

 

“what do you mean?” I could see her expression changing drastically.

 

“i… I have a Leukimia. Sooner or later, I’m going to be deactivated,”

 

“no. no you can’t!”
 

“mianhae,”

 

“no. eventhough you’re going to die I will love you with all my heart and only you,”

 

“noona, you don’t have to,”

 

“come here Kiseop-ah,” she hugged me. I couldn’t believe I could have an extremely caring girlfriend.

 

*end of flashback*

 

a pretty sweet nostalgia. But no. Woori is just nice from the outside, not in the inside. I can’t believe she’s making out with another guy after I confessed to her about my disease. How stupid am I to trust someone so shallow. I believed you noona. I believed your lies.



 

omg

omg

omg

OMG!

100 SUBSCRIBERS! KYAH~ thankyou so much OMG :') for all those eLements our theree... THANKYOU :') i will improve my writing for this fanfic :D i uploaded an extra chapter for today ;) it was supposed to be released tomorrow, but, oh well ;)  oh, and... please suggest me who i should write about in the next fic :D nyawwwwww :3 i love you guys sooo much :*

 

until then...

 

-PPYONG-