A happy goodbye~

4 Years Later... We Meet Again.

 

Your POV

 

The morning breeze makes the atmosphere even more peaceful. It was Wednesday morning, a day after Kiseop’s death. I took a day off from classes and so did Soomin. I was supposed to go back to New York, but I can’t leave Seoul after Kiseop asked me to take care of her little sister.

 

“can I welcome ~~~ to say a few things about my son?” I heard Kiseop’s mom calling me. I stood up and walked to the platform beside Kiseop’s coffin. I took a glance at his peaceful, smiling face and I just couldn’t help to smile too.

 

“well, Kiseop was surely the only guy who didn’t break my heart,” I took a long breath before continuing, “we met for the first time when his cat suddenly attacked me, and since then we knew each other. I moved to New York and I came back here. 4 years later… we meet again. The moment I got terrored for being Infinite L’s girlfriend, he would accompany me through all those hard moments. He would hurt himself to save me. he would listen to all my complaints and he wouldn’t be mad. I wonder if I could find another friend like him. I do love L, but my love for him will last till eternity. L-yah, could you come up here?”

 

I watched L walking and stepped the platform. Every single eye watches him as he took the mic from me.

 

“ehm, hey, I’m Myungsoo and I’m also a close friend from Kiseop hyung,” he chuckled before he continued, “I never call him hyung actually but now, I think I regret  those moments. Hyung and I both love the same person, and we shared an equal love to her. but then, he threw his love away for this girl, not wanting her to be broken hearted when he died. And I think he did the right choice. Kiseop hyung had been a great brother to me, ~~~ and Jisuk. I hope he would continue loving and caring us from up there.”

 

He finished his words and looked up. To our surprise he screamed at the top of his lungs.

 

“KISEOP HYUNG! YOU’RE WATCHING US RIGHT? HYUNG-NIM! PLEASE BE SAFE UP THERE !!!”

 

The crowds cheered and laughed. I could see Woori and the rest of the Rainbow members clapping in between their cries. All the Infinite members came too, even Hyoan hyung. They gave me a thumbs up and cheered.

 

“why’s everyone cheering?” I asked through the mic. Woohyun ran up to me and grabbed my mic.

 

“he said,” peering over the coffin,” if we cry, we’ll get banned right? No way man. I ain’t gonna live my life without visiting his cemetry,”

 

“how did-?”

 

Woohyun turned my body around, and there it is. A huge projector, playing Kiseop’s video. I tried to control my tear, but once I saw this, I couldn’t help but to burst out crying. Both Woohyun and Myungsoo helped me to stay strong. Just then, the video played.

 

“ehem, ehem. Is this on? Hahaha,” Kiseop was his usual bright self with a red and blue striped sweater. He was wearing a dorky glasses but his skin was awfully pale.

 

“annyeong everyone! Mom, Jisuk, Infinite members, fellow cousins, trust-worthy friends, Woori and her gang, and also you,” he pointed towards the camera.

 

“hai hai hai! Woah, I’m feeling a bit hyper today. Anyone asked why? I’m going to meet my daddy! YEAH YEAH YEAH!” I laughed at this part. He was so happy, yet he’s dead now.

 

“all I wanna say is. Please please pleaseeee extremely pleasee don’t cry at my funeral! I’m watching all of you from up there you know! Errrrrrr. If one of you cry, even you omma, all of you will be banned from this cemetry MUAHAHAHA. You do love me right? So, jebal uljima. Before I go, I want to thank all of you for being with me all the time. I know that my life’s too short, but that doesn’t mean my love for you will disappear. Even if I’m up there, all of you will be in my heart forever and always. Naega neomu saranghaeyo!” and with that, he made a heart out of his arms and turned off the camera.

 

“ehem, so that’s his last words ~~~,” Woohyun cleared all the sadness and continued talking. Amazingly, not a single drop of tear fell when Kiseop said his last 3 words. I took L’s hand and stared up to the sky.

 

Kiseop-ah, without your help, me and L wouldn’t be together like this. You are, a part of our relationship. Annyeong Kiseop-ah.

 

 

 

 

~the end~



 

sorry for the lame lame lameee ending! i was too busy thinking about my new story D: buut hope you like it <3 so sad that my first fanfic ended D: buuut.. make sure to check the new one ! KEKEKEKEKE . comments and subscription always makes me happy :D so please do so <3

here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/94773/17-years-of-love-song-myungsoo

 

ENJOY AND GOODBYE~ <3