Myungsoo's Flashback

4 Years Later... We Meet Again.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

It was early in the morning when Infinite had a schedule in Jeju Island. We felt the sun stinging on our face when we unload our baggages off the car. We still got an hour till boarding time so I decided to call my girlfriend. Yes, my girlfriend. Me and ~~~ had been going out for a month now and everything has gone smoothly. Our relationship were hidden from public and I felt safe somehow.

 

“Good morning jagiyaaa~! Did you have a good sleep?” I said with an aegyo.

 

“Myungsoo? Ah annyeong! What made you wake up early in the morning?” she sounded sleepy, CUTE!

 

“I have a schedule In Jeju remember? I’m promoting Be Mine now,” I proudly smiled.

 

“awww my namja chingu is a hallyu star now! I miss you… when will you come back to Seoul?”

 

“I’ll be back in a week! I still have to go to Japan to shoot my drama,”

 

“I’m gonna miss you so much,” she said with a sad voice, “be safe okay?”

 

“araseo. Hey! Gotta go, Hyoan hyung is calling me already. Annyeong! Saranghaeyo,” I closed the phone and headed to the rest of the group. So far, only Infinite and our managers  knew about my relationship. Oh and Soomin too. I’ve gotta hide somewhere everytime I wanted to call her since I’m afraid any fans would stalk her.

 

“L-yah! Let’s go to the counter first, then all of you could have free time until 7 araseo? You should be in gate at 7.15 the latest!” I heard Sunggyu hyung informing me. I grabbed my bag and accidentally bumped into someone.

 

“gwenchanayo?” I said in concern. She lifted her head, revealing that it was Rainbow’s Jaekyung.

 

“oh noona! Mianhae! I didn’t mean to hurt you,”

 

“gwenchana, it’s my fault too. How’ve you been doing with infinite?” Jaekyung said, starting a conversation.

 

“it’s great. Hey I gotta go noona. So catch you later?”

 

“leaving so soon? Okay then. Wanna grab some coffee with sunggyu and woori later?”

 

“woori? No thanks,” I said. I quickly put on my shades and was about to go when Jaekyung noona held my hand.

 

“you have any problems with Woori?” she said with a pleading voice, asking me to tell her what’s going on indirectly.

 

“nothing. Me and Woori noona are fine and nothing’s gone wrong,” I said. It’s not like I didn’t want to tell Jaekyung noona. Jaekyung noona is like a mom to me and the members of Infinite. It’s just that, I’m not ready to hear comments about Woori noona.

 

*flashback*

 

“Myungsoo!” Woori noona shouted.

 

“Don’t you dare calling me with my real name,” I glared at her.

 

it was that one night when I saw this news about me and Woori going out. I got so mad because I knew this must be one of her little schemes. Yes, I knew that Woori is crushing on me ever since netizens said that Rainbow was Infinite’s couple group. And ever since then, Woori noona always bragged about me being her boyfriend. I liked her once, as a friend though, but the closer Infinite and Rainbow are, the crazier she gets about me.

 

That night… I called Woori noona to come to the park near Infinite’s dorm, and of course she would say yes. It was freaking cold and I could see a few people passing around. I don’t care what those people would think. As long as I got my hands on Woori, I’ll be the Myungsoo it is.

 

I took a glance at my watch. 9:07. Let me guess, she has to roll her hair, put make up on and chose the best clothes just to meet me in a dark park. I rolled my eyes and was about to leave when a black mercedes came. A women in a black trench coat and high heels went out. Let me guess, it’s the princess everyone adores, Mrs Go Woori!

 

“Myungsoo! It’s not my fault! It must be that childhood friend of yours!” she said, tears filling up her eyes.

 

“How many times do I have to tell you not to call me by my real name!? and what did you say about her? you don’t even know her! enough is enough noona! You want me to respect you?! Respect me too then,” I was about to walk back to the dorm when she pulled me into a hug. I could feel a lot of eyes looking at us.

 

“Omo! Isn’t that L and Woori? They’re really dating? I thought it was just a hoax?” I heard some girl said as she passed. I could feel her hugging my body tighter than before. I pushed her and was about to run away when I heard her say…

 

“Myungsoo! How could you!? So this is our last goodbye? Just like that? So this is the end then,” she then walked back to her car and drove off. Most of the people in the park were stunned  by the scene they just saw earlier. Woori… in my whole life I promise I won’t forgive you.

 

*end of flashback*

 

“L? are you alright?” I heard Jaekyung noona’s voice, “I know that you hate Woori for doing that to you. But you don’t have to lie to me. You’re my child right?”

 

“mianhae. Noona, if I tell you something personal, you won’t tell anyone right? Even your fellow rainbow members,” I think it’s time to tell her my relationship with ~~~.

 

“of course. Tell you what, let’s go in and have a coffee together. Want me to call Sunggyu for you?”

 

“no thanks,” I’m glad I have someone to talk to right now.



 

UPDATED! :D sorry if i use Woori as the villain :s TO ALL RAINBOW/WOORI LOVERS! you could change her into ANYONE you hate :p it's just that woori and myungsoo are... sort of "couple" like right? HEHEEHEH

NO BASHING PLEASE DDD: *begs on the floor* i don't wanna see any comments like " YOU WITCH! WHY DID YOU MADE WOORI AS THE VILLAIN!!!!" . thankyou :)