another problem :s

4 Years Later... We Meet Again.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

I entered the dorm with a happy heart when I suddenly heard someone banging the table.

 

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS?!” I heard Hyoan hyung screamed. Is something wrong? I opened the door and saw all 7 pair of eyes looking at me as if I killed someone earlier.

 

“L, I’m sure you know what we’re talking about,” Sunggyu hyung said in his father-like voice.

 

“no, I don’t,” I eyed everyone. What nonsense are they talking about?

 

“you said you broke up with her!” Sungyeol hyung said. What?!

 

“L-yah! Look at what you’ve done,” Woohyun hyung held his laptop infront of me. My eyes was about to go “POP” when I saw the headlines of the article.

 

“Infinite’s face, L, was recently seen with a girl in an alley somewhere in apgujeong. It was believed that they’re both dating since the citizen who took this picture said that they’re kissing a while ago. It was a shocking news for the Inspirits, especially the fellow eLements. Woollim Entertainment said that the girl will be staring Infinite’s new MV and that’s the reason why L and her got so close. The CEO of Woollim also added that L wasn’t kissing the girl, but instead he was taking dust off the girl’s eyes. Further information will be released in the future regarding this news,” Sungjong read it out loud. My heartbeat felt as if it stopped.

 

“the photo was uploaded 20 minutes ago. It was when you were supposed to go out and buy us some dinner. But what did you do, huh? CEO-nim is getting tons of calls because of this news. Why did you bring her into a dark alley and kiss her there?! Don’t you think about the chances of getting caught?! Yah Kim Myungsoo, answer me!” Sunggyu hyung barked at me. i’m out of words. I’m sure I checked the amount of people passing by before taking ~~~ into the alley.

 

“L-yah,” Sungyeol pulled me into his room and closed the door, “please stay away from her,”

 

“BWOH?!” my eyes nearly popped for the second time today, “my relationship with her has just gone better and you wanted me to stay away from her?!”

 

“no. it’s not like that,”

 

“then what? are you trying to ruin my relationship!?” I barked at him.

 

“NO! SHE’S IN DANGER AND I DON’T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN! ALTHOUGH I’M NOTHING TO HER, I CARED FOR HER AS IF SHE’S MY SISTER!” he screamed. What danger? Why didn’t ~~~ tell me about this?

 

“what danger?”

 

“you know why she broke up with you? It’s because she can’t stand it being terrored,” terrored!? Why didn’t she tell me about this?

 

“cincha? She got awful text messages?”

 

“yes, but that’s not it. I know ~~~ like you do. ~~~ won’t break up with you just because she got awful text messages, andwae, she’s too strong for that. But any girl would like to think twice when she almost lost her life,”

 

“LOST HER LIFE!? Sungyeol, please tell me the story,” I pleaded. Lost her life? What is this?!

 

Sungyeol hyung told me the hit-and-run and also Kiseop. My fist turned up into a ball as he told me that the girl who terrored her called her, wishing her to be dead. Who is she and why did she dare to do this?!

 

“do you have any idea who she is?”

 

“not yet, but we’re searching her,”

 

“we?”

 

“me, Soomin and Kiseop. Please don’t tell the other members and also ~~~. We don’t want them to worry about ~~~ too,”

 

“can I join this “mission”?”

 

“you sure could,” he gave me a smile.

 

“L! SUNGYEOL! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING THERE?!” I heard Sunggyu hyung called us. Whoops, one more problem to be solved.



 

HAHAHAHA that's Woori's plan . i know it's lame but... i have no idea and i feel bad for not updating too long :s tell me what you think is needed in the story and i'll add it :D thankyou ! :***

 

oh and, here's my twitter:

http://twitter.com/#!/puteriks

:D mention me and i'll follow you back ;)