Kiseop's Confession

4 Years Later... We Meet Again.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

“KISEOP! OPEN UP!” I banged the door of his home. He didn’t tell me this? He’s my friend but why didn’t he tell me?!

 

“wae, wae? L? what are you doing here? aren’t you supposed to be in Music Core by now?” he looked at me with his wide, “ulzzang” eyes. I bet he just woke up, since his hair was extremely messy.

 

“you’re fighting leukimia, aren’t you?” he tried hiding his face when I saw him popping his eyes out.

 

“ani. I’m completely healthy,” he said with a laugh.

 

“you don’t have to lie to me. and what? you’re Woori’s ex-boyfriend?” I shot him a glare. I could see he stopped laughing and his expression turned dark.

 

“you think you could lie to me!?” I took a grab of his collar.

 

“L-YAH! WHY WOULD I TELL WHEN YOU WOULD GO RUN TO ~~~ AND TELL HER?! WHY WOULD I DO THAT, HUH?! WHY WOULD I HURT HER HEART!?” he screamed.

 

“you-you cared for her? if you told me not to tell her, I won’t. you believe me don’t you?” I released his collar. I could see a few ahjummas passing by, looking at us as if we’re some kind of dogs that were infected by rabies.

 

“I do. You remembered that day I told you that I like her right?”

 

“yeah,”

 

“I got feelings for her eversince,” he flipped his hair, showing his “ulzzang” eyes again,” but, I won’t dare to steal her from you,”

 

“why are you telling me this?”

 

“hey dude. My life’s short. I gotta tell about it to my closest buddy!” he locked my neck in between his arms and ruffled my hair.

 

“so you’re really going to leave me and ~~~ forever?”

 

“I’m afraid so my brother, I’m afraid so,” he ruffled me once again. I couldn’t believe it. Sooner or later I’m going to loose a friend like him. It would take me a hundred years to find someone like him.

 

“hey! You coming in?”

 

“of course,”


 

another chapter :D since i didn't update for quite a while, i guess i need to post two chapters today \:D/ oh well, see ya in the next chapter! ;)