The Fanmeet (Part 1)

4 Years Later... We Meet Again.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

“infinite nawajuseyo!” I heard the MC calling out our name. I guess that’s our cue.

 

Today was the day we have this fanmeet in a CD store. I never knew this much fans would show up. But I’m happy though, we would win first place in music bank in no time!

 

“L oppa! Naega neomu saranghaeyoo!” a girl screamed. I woke up from my daydreaming and realized that the fan meet had started. I let out a deep sigh and gave her my signature smile. The next thing I knew, she screamed all the way until the security guard shoved her. I chuckled. Am I THAT handsome? I bet ~~~ will laugh nonstop if she sees a girl like that. Speaking of her, will she come to this fanmeet?

 

 

Your POV

 

“soomin ah! How do I look?” I asked her while looking at the mirror. I was wearing a black high-waisted pants with a pink tanktop plus a black blazer. I top it off with a pair of pink converse.

 

“daebak! L will definitely fall for you,” she gave me two thumbs up while I raised my eyebrow. I took my bag and placed a note infront of my parent’s room. I bet they’re still sleeping and I didn’t want to bother them. We hopped into the car and zoomed off to Kangman.

 

 

Your POV

 

We arrived at Kangnam around 20 minutes later. We are dropped exactly at the entrance of the CD Store. To our surprise, it was crowded by teenagers. This way we won’t be able to see Infinite. I sighed.

 

“Soomin! Over here!” I heard someone called Soomin’s name.  I turned around to find this extremely cute girl!

 

“Jiae! Thank God you’re here! I wouldn’t know what to do if you’re not here,” Soomin said, pointing the long queue ahead of us. I tilted my head. Who is she? I saw Jiae walking to a narrow alley when Soomin called her.

 

“hey Jiae, let me introduce you to a friend!” Soomin grabbed my hand and drag me beside her, “she’s ~~~. She’s an eLement!” here we go with the eLement thing again.

 

“oh, annyeonghaseyo!” she bowed, “I’m Yoo Jiae! Do you know me?” what? know her? Is she even an idol?

 

“she’s a foreigner,” Soomin said between her (fake) laughs.

 

“no wonder. I’m Infinite’s little sister,” my eyes popped out when she said “little sister”.

 

“Myungsoo doesn’t have a little sister!” I barked at her. I covered my mouth with both of my hands. They didn’t know that I’m a close friend of Myungsoo’s. I started to panic.

 

“sorry, it’s just that… the heat is…” my voice stuttered.

 

“it’s fine, I’m not their real little sister anyway. Did you, by any chance, watch korean TV programs?” she gave me a reassuring smile.

 

“no, mianhae. I just got here a few days ago,” I smiled while giving her an apologetic smile.

 

“I’m their little sister from You’re My Oppa,” I nodded. She then lead us to a narrow alley. We walked for 5 minutes until she opened a red door.

 

“we’re here!” she whispered. Soomin, who was quite a few minutes ago, started to give tiny squeals.

 

“where are they?” asked Soomin with a greedy tone.

 

“jakkaman. I have to talk to hyoan-ssi first. You guys stay here, araseo?” me and Soomin nodded.

 

Soomin found a sofa and decided to sit there while we wait for Jiae to comeback. I walked around, examining this storage-like room beside the room where Soomin was seating. Then something caught my eyes. It was a CD album. I opened the covers and gasped at the writings written in the CD. “Myungsoo+~~~” it says. What’s it doing here?

 

“jogiyo,” I heard someone’s voice. I turned around to see who he is, when he continued,” can you please give me the CD you’re hol-“

                 

He stopped, we stared at each other for a few seconds.

 

“Myungsoo?” I dropped the CD in surprise.

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

Something’s not right. I peered in my bag and found no CD in it. It was my lucky charm! How could I left it in the storage room?

 

I waved my hand to call out Hyoan hyung.

 

“hyung, I gotta take something in the storage room, araseo? Could you handle the fans?” I pleaded. Without that CD, I’ll definitely lose confidence on stage.

 

That CD was a video recoding of me and ~~~. It was recorded a day before she left. It contains our laughs, our goodbye messages, a song that we recorded together, our driest jokes, and lastly, our cries.

 

I opened the door and found a girl looking at my CD. Who is she? How come she can come in here?

 

“jogiyo,” I said. She got a little surprised and turned around. I couldn’t see her face clearly so I kept on talking,” can you please give me the CD you’re hol-“ I stopped. I realized who she was. It’s ~~~.

 

“Myungsoo?” she stated my name in shock. She dropped the CD and stared at me again.

 

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to look at your things, it’s just that-“

 

“it’s fine,” I cut her off. She stared at me again.

 

“are you… really the Myungsoo I know? Apart from being the Myungsoo every Inspirit know?” she said. My eyes went “pop!”. So she finally know who I am?

                 

“you, you remembered?” I asked, making sure.

 

“you know who I am? I thought you forget me,” she said. It was dark in here, so I can’t tell wether she’s crying or not. But her voice was kind of trembling.

 

I moved forward and held her hands. She took a few steps back but I held her tight so she won’t go anywhere. She lowered her hand and I can feel tears dropping to my hands. Now I know she’s crying.

 

“wait, why are you crying?” I hugged her. Giving comfort is at least the only thing I can do to her.

 

“it’s just that… I never contacted you since 4 years ago. But you remembered me. I miss you. I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you when we met for the first time. I didn’t know you wanted to be a singer,” she hugged me back. I lay my chin on her shoulders.

 

“I miss you too,” I hugged her tighter. It felt, warm. I hugged her thousands of times before, but I never felt anything like this, “I never did! I never dreamt of becoming a singer until you go. I want you to know me. At least, you know that Myungsoo still existed,”

 

“cincha? I thought you forgot about me,” she said as she pulled our hug.

 

“how bout you young lady? Didn’t you forget about me?” I asked with a smirk on my face.

 

“you? Forget you? How could I?” she said. I chuckled on her cuteness and ruffled her hair. I was about to speak when someone opened the storage door.

 

“~~~?!” the voice said. The next thing I knew, I was dragged behind the cupboard.

 

“hide, she would die seeing me talking with you,” she whispered.

 

“who is she?” I asked in confusion.

 

“I’ll tell you later. Now sush,” for the next 5 minutes, we stayed in silent. I can feel my heartbeat beats ten times faster. Our position is a bit… couple-like.

 

“mwoh? She’s not here? I guess she went to the toilet,” the voice said. Not long after that, I heard foot steps and the door opening.

 

“that was close!” ~~~ said as she go out of our hiding place.

 

“who is she?” I asked again.

 

“remember our first meeting? The one in Sinchon? The one I spilled coffee to your purple jacket?”

 

“ah, ne! wae?” I said, tilting my head.

 

“she’s that girl who screamed when she saw you,” she said. A second later, she bursted out laughing. I stared at her in confusion.

                 

“cincha? So she’s an eLement?” I asked in disbelief. She stared me with a confused look.

 

“cincha, what’s an eLement?! People keep saying that I’m one but seriously, I’m not. I’m human! Not an eLement,” she said out loud.

 

“bwoh? BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ani ani! It’s not that! eLements are my fans,”

 

“me? Your fan? Please!” she rolled her eyes. I chuckled at her cuteness again. I was about to tell her I missed her so much when I remembered there’s a  fanmeeting in process.

 

“~~~! I forgot that I have a fanmeeting!” I said as I scrambled out of the door, leaving her. I didn’t see her running after me but I heard her say,”I’ll be there!” and ended with a laugh. Today has went so much better!


Heyyo! so, i think this chapter is long enough~ keke ^^ hope you like it <3 i don't think i'm going to continue putting youtube links in my fanfic since i can't decide which song to put, so i hope you'll still enjoy it <3 

 

P.S a new fanfic came out! it's about TaecYoon couple <3 Please read it as well, and i hope the respond will be as good as this one (or even better :p) !